剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
我们身处
* We are driven
痛苦之中
* By the pain
几个帮派之间发生了争斗
Couple gangs at war.
情况一天比一天糟糕
Shit's getting uglier by the day.
有些事我能帮上你 有些事我不能
There's things I can help you with and things I can't.
做个选择吧 小大人还是骷髅头头
Pick a side Manboy or Skully.
我们让一方去陷害另一方
We get one to set the other one up,
伏击他们 把尸体处理干净
ambush 'em, disappear the bodies.
越快了结这件事越好
End this as quick as possible.
我需要你和我一起 李
I need you with me, Lee.
我要管理这些项目
I got these projects to manage.
我不能抛下这一切不管 就跟着你走
I can't leave all that just to drive you around.
就这样吧
I'm good.
对于卡拉警长的事情我感到很遗憾
We're very sorry to hear about Chief Cala.
我们和他提前说好了
We had an arrangement with him.
不是 你也许之前和他有过交易
No. You might have had
但是那不公平
a deal, but it was not a fair one.
卡拉认为很公平
Cala thought it was pretty fair.
他完全不知道
He didn't fully understand
这个机会对于蒂华纳和它的人♥民♥
the scope of the opportunity ahead
有多么重要
for Tijuana and its people.
梅洛迪·怀特 就是你们在找的女孩吗
Melody Wright, that girl you were looking for?
还有些问题 我需要答案
There are some questions that still need to be answered.
你为什么这么在乎这个
Why do you care about all this?
告诉我到底发生了什么事
Tell me what really happened.
你怎么样 T
How you doing, T?
我没想到你竟然掺和了进来
I never thought it'd be you in this game.
我不喜欢这个选择 但这是他们的规矩
I didn't like the alternative their rules.
我要杀了康普顿所有人
I'ma kill every one of them Compton motherfuckers.
我们走吧
Let's roll, y'all.
是时候告诉这些混♥蛋♥ 现在是什么时代了
MANBOY: It's time to show these motherfuckers what time it is.
我们走
Let's roll.
在他们到仓库之前 都别动
PEACHES: Until they're all the way in the warehouse, don't fucking move.
把烟掐了
Yo, put that shit out.
你想让他们看到烟吗
You want 'em to see the smoke?
闭嘴 伙计
Shut up, man.
冷静冷静
You need to calm the fuck down.
伙计 我没事
Nigga, I'm good!
他迟到了
He late.
他会来的
He'll be here.
他随时会来
Any minute now.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Uhhuh.
等着吧
Just got to wait.
等着吧
It's on.
嘿 我怎么告诉你的 把烟掐了
Hey, what'd I tell you? Put that shit out.
你找子弹就是为了这个
The fuck you find bullets for that?
亨得利那里的存货
Fucking ammo store off Hindry.
那个混♥蛋♥从越南带回来的旧盒子
Motherfucker charged me double for some old box
收了我两倍的钱
brought back from 'Nam.
他妈的
Fuck it.
我可不想空着手进去挨枪子
I ain't going in there holding my dick.
这么迫不及待吗 兄弟
Doing that right now, dawg?
得调整好状态啊
Got to be tuned in.
看见标志了
See the motherfucking signs.
你不吸也能看见
You can see the signs without that shit.
到了 就在那儿
There you go, right there.
该死
SKULLY: The fuck?
停车 怎么了
Stop the car. What?
快特么停车
Stop the motherfucking car!
怎么回事
The fuck is that?
骷髅头
Skull?
出来 快出来
SKULLY: Come on, get out.
骷髅头 骷髅头
Skull. Skull.
嘿 骷髅头
Hey, Skull.
你感觉不到这氛围吗
You don't feel them fucking vibes?
氛围 什么氛围 伙计
Vibes? What vibes, man?
这该死的氛围 伙计
Fucking vibes, man!
氛围 伙计 什么氛围
CORNROWS: Vibes? Nigga, what vibes?
该死的蟑螂 嘿 骷髅头
Motherfucking roaches! Hey, Skully,
你在干什么呢 兄弟
what the fuck is you doing, homie? Show me some more
- 再来啊 蟑螂们 - 冷静 冷静 伙计
motherfucking roaches! Easy. Easy, man.
他们离得很远
They're too far away.
再来啊 混♥蛋♥们
Let me see some more roaches, motherfucker!
还好吗
We good?
再来啊 混♥蛋♥们
Show me some more roaches!
现在别出去
PEACHES: Don't fucking go yet!
- 你没事吧 - 你知道我们有多幸运吗
You all right? You know how fucking lucky we are, huh?
杰罗姆呢 发生什么事了 你怎么知道没有人跟着我们
Where's Jerome? What happened?! How do you know we weren't followed?
什么玩意儿这是 太特么扯淡了
What a fucking mess! It was fucking crazy!
- 杰罗姆呢 - 我以为他会跟来
WhWhere's Jerome? II think he's coming up...
你以为 杰罗姆特么在哪儿
You think?! Where the fuck is Jerome?!
我的任务是保护富兰克林
My job was to protect Franklin.
我不知道发生了什么事 他看到了什么
I don't know what happened or what he saw,
但是骷髅头疑神疑鬼的开了一枪
but Skully got paranoid and fired a shot.
来啊
Come on!
他一开火 事情就搞砸了
As soon as he fired, shit went to hell.
我们伤了他们几个
We got a few of them, though.
但是停火之前 我们得离开这儿
But we got the fuck out of there before it was over.
- 我觉得他不 - 路易 路易
I don't think he's... JEROME: Louie! Louie!
杰罗姆 好了 我们需要帮忙
Jerome! Okay! We need help.
路易 杰罗姆 杰罗姆
Louie! Jerome. Jerome!
好了 好了 我没事的 宝贝
Okay, okay, okay... I'm all right, baby,
- 我没事 - 桃子中枪了
I'm all right. Peaches got hit.
有多严重
How bad is it?
别担心 子弹从我手掌穿过了
Don't worry about it. It's just a throughandthrough.
该死 拿着
Shit! Here, take that.
我有个医生朋友 他会治好的
I got a medic buddy. He'll take care of it.
这特么到底是怎么回事
What the fuck happened?
小大人的手下有个傻♥逼♥ 我们暴露了
One of Manboy's fuckheads lost it, blew our cover.
现在别出去
Don't fucking go yet!
但是你抓到骷髅头了 对吗
BBut you got Skully, though, right?
我想是小大人的人抓到他了
I think Manboy got him. Aah!
小大人 一枪毙命
Manboy got a clean shot.
- 骷髅头中枪了吗 - 不 我猜他没中枪
SSo, did Skully get hit? No, I don't think he got hit.
没人看见骷髅头中枪吗
Well, did no one see Skully get fucking hit?!
你自己去和小大人说去
I'm telling you, you got to talk to Manboy!
我特么已经打过电♥话♥了
I already fucking paged him, okay?
他要是活下来了呢
If he made it.
在确认消息之前
Okay, until we know for sure,
就当他手下还有几个活下来了 好吗
we got to assume a few of his guys survived, right?
包括骷髅头
Including Skully.
所以我们现在要回去
That's why we got to go back down there right now.
在和他们打一架 别给他们重组的机会
Hit them again, don't even give them a chance to regroup.
你想就这样冲进谷底吗
You want to march down to the Bottoms looking like that?
我只想带上我们的人立马回到那里
I want to take whoever we got and we go back down there now.
- 这件事 - 我们人手不够
That's how this shit... We don't got enough soldiers.
这不是越南 桃子 我们不会再回去了
And this ain't 'Nam, Peaches! We're not going back there.
好吗 现在不行
All right? Not right now.
好了 罗伯 罗伯 把桃子包扎好
Okay, Rob. Rob, um, uh, get Peaches patched up.
然后你回家等着
And then you go home and wait.
好吗
All right?
杰罗姆 路易 过来
Jerome, Louie, come on.
拿着这个 过来 宝贝
Here. Take that. Come on, baby.
该死 真特么疼
Shit. Hey, this one here.
也许我们也应该进去
Maybe we should go in, too.
我可不进去
I ain't going in there.
你没事吧
You all right?
也许吧
Think so.
朝他们中一个开枪
Shot one of them.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表