剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
我跟我姐姐也没那么亲密了
on account of my falling-out with skully,
不过生活总是能以悲剧的形式让家人团聚
but it's funny how tragedy can bring families together.
我刚从停尸房♥过来
I just came from the morgue.
她的衣服上还有血迹
She still had blood on her shirt.
当时哈莉德就在她身边
Khadijah was right there when it happened.
想想看
Imagine that.
她的宝贝女儿死在她怀里
Her baby girl dying in her arms.
不过有一点
One thing about it, though--
她看清楚了枪手的脸
she got a real good look at the shooter.
你想猜是谁吗
Want to guess who it was?
他妈的达菲鸭
Daffy motherfucking duck.
是你的人
It was your boy...
里昂
Leon.
当我的人搞了事
And when my people fucked up,
我好好解决
I made it right.
我直接把罪人带到你家门口
I brought the transgressors right to your doorstep.
我希望你也能同样对我
I'm expecting that same courtesy.
你们有一晚上的时间
Y'all have a blessed night.
这事儿你想怎么办 侄子
How you want to play this, nephew?
在我们采取行动之前 我们得知道
Mm, before we do anything, we got to know
警♥察♥知道些什么
what the cops know, right?
如果他说的是真的 死了个五岁小孩
'cause if this is true-- a dead five-year-old--
他们不抓到凶手一定不会罢休
they're not gonna stop till they get somebody in custody.
里昂的事儿我们已经尽力了
Louie: Look, we did everything we could with leon,
但是你不能让他们自救
but you can't save people from themselves.
对 可是是我们先招惹小大人和骷髅头
Yeah, but we the ones that fucked up with manboy and skully
这帮人的 你知道的吧
to begin with-- you know that, right?
不对 过去三个月 里昂一直
No, leon been lighting his own fires
另起炉灶
for the last three months.
如果他一直跟我们
If his ass had just fell in line,
也不会惹上这麻烦
he wouldn't be in this shit.
他背叛了我们所有人 为了啥
He turned his back on all of us, and for what?
就我个人而言 这是里昂自己的麻烦
As far as I'm concerned, this is a leon problem.
小大人让这事成了我们的麻烦
Well, manboy just made it all of our problem.
嘿 依我看
Jerome: Look, way I see this,
目前我们就两个选择
we got two options right here:
我们保护里昂 宣起战争
We protect leon, go to war...
或者我们放弃里昂 阻止战争
Or we give him up and prevent one.
听我说 我知道他是你的人
Man, look, I know he your boy and all,
可是 我们要跟骷髅头和小大人开战
but... We go to war with skully and manboy,
我们活不下去的
we ain't gonna survive that.
你必须把他交出去 富兰克林
You got to hand him over, franklin.
我得先找到他
I got to find him first.
911 有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
喂
Hello?
我觉得我家里有人
I think there's someone in my house.
你家地址是
What is your address?
洛杉矶 纪念碑路2670号♥
2670 monument road, los angeles.
古斯塔沃 你♥他♥妈♥干嘛呢
gustavo. What the fuck are you doing?!
小豆 卡里托
?verdad, carlito?
给你讲个故事 卡里托
A story for you, carlito?
把他们带回我卧室 你们今晚都在那里睡
take them back to my bedroom, you all can sleep there tonight.
晚安 奥索叔叔
Carlo: Good night, uncle oso.
古斯塔沃叔叔要走了
Xiamara: Tío gustavo's leaving.
- 去睡觉吧 - 古斯塔沃 晚安
-Go to sleep. -Gustavo: Good night.
- 去睡觉吧 - 晚安
-A la camita. -ándale.
去睡觉吧
A la camita.
卡里托去睡觉吧
Carlito en la camita.
你不是说需要远离他们吗
what happened to needing to stay away from them?
我想他们了
I missed them.
我也想你了 霞浦塔
And I missed you, too, xiapita.
你这个酒鬼混♥蛋♥ 这对他们不公平
You drunken asshole, it is not fair to them.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
我只想
- -just...
住手
- -stop.
别这样 给我五分钟
-Don't. Give me five minutes. -
古斯塔沃
Gustavo.
给我五分钟时间
Give me, give me five minutes.
只是
just...
洛杉矶警♥察♥
- -officer: Lapd.
- 开门 - 妈的
-Open up. -Shit.
是你老公
It's your husband.
我以为你是入室抢劫犯
-I thought you were a burglar. -
坐下
sit down.
警♥察♥
Police.
- 你好警♥察♥ - 闭嘴
-Hola, police. -Shh.
你打电♥话♥说有人入室 我们是来接警的
We're responding to a call about a break-in?
抱歉 警官 是个误会
Xiamara: Yes, sorry, officer, it was just a mis...
给我滚出去
get the fuck out!
- 冷静点 先生 - 你想让我冷静
-Calm down, sir. -You want me to calm down?
古斯塔沃
gustavo!
别反抗了
officer: Stop resisting.
你不能逮捕我
You can't arrest me!
我是中情局的 傻♥逼♥
I am fucking cia, putos!
不不不
no, no, no, no.
你开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?
别这样 你早知道会这样的
Come on, this is not a surprise.
没人能从这里面找出任何有用的东西
Nobody could have turned this limp dick paper
他们到底怎么想的
around in a year. What did they expect?
你一定查到什么了 是不是
you got something, didn't you?
- 我一把火烧了它 让他们吃屎去吧 - 行了艾琳
-I'll burn it. They can eat shit. -Oh, jesus, irene.
我可不是什么殉道者 这就是游戏规则
I'm no martyr. This is the game.
忙你的去吧
Go do your job.
谢了
And thank you. Really.
祝你好运
Good luck.
嘿 我跟你一样才刚刚发现
Hey, I just found out, same as you.
但你却升职了
-But you're getting promoted. -Well...
暂时的
Temporarily.
感谢上帝
Thank god.
我已经九个月没给白人打过工了
Nine whole months of not working for a white guy...
我都不知道
...I was starting to forget
该如何自处了
my place in the world.
几小时后我就要跟大家说了
Look, I'll be addressing everyone in a few hours.
你先等会好吗
Just hang tight, okay?
不行 我这的料不能等
No. I've got something. It can't wait.
但我们刚谈到一半
Charlie: But we're right in the middle of this.
你打算让我怎么做 把出版商踢出局吗
What do you want me to do, kick the publisher out?
不知道
I don't know.
这家报社到底还是不是你说了算
Are you in charge of this paper or not?
查理
- -walter: Charlie?
艾琳·艾贝 这是沃尔特·布鲁克斯
Irene abe, meet walter brooks.
听起来你有猛料啊
Walter: Sounds like you have something.
那就进来吧
Well, come on, then.
我今早进来 他就躺在这里
alton: I came in this morning, he was just here,
冰凉的地上
out cold.
怎么了圣徒
what up, saint?
我们通常会把这些当做证据封存
Lab tech: We usually hold these for evidence,
但我想也许你想要
but I thought you'd want them.
是什么
What is it?
蒂亚娜的私人物品
Tianna's personal items.
你应该回家去睡会
You really should go home and get some sleep.
等你恢复了体力还有不少事等着你呢
All of this will be waiting on you when you get back.
她说得对 我们该回去了
She's right. We should just go.
去他的吧 我不走
Fuck that. I'm not leaving.
我知道这里比不上酒店
franklin: I know it ain't the ritz,
我们的房♥客突然搬走了
but our tenants moved out suddenly,
所以这里的水电能供应到这个月底
so the utilities work till the end of the month.
我过阵子给你拿点吃的过来
I'll be back with some food in a little while.
别出去 别给任何人打电♥话♥
Don't leave, don't call nobody.
低调点
Just lay low.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表