剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
要多少
How much is a lot?
一公斤有一千加元吧
One thousand por cada kilo we move.
不算太贪吧
It's not greed.
有钱才有安全感
Money is protection.
没人再能伤害我了
No one is hurting mi gente again.
行 还有呢
That's fine. What else?
我想让你找到露西亚
I want you to find lucia.
这个对中情局来说不难吧
Cia can do that, no?
你说的这可是清道夫的工作
Look, you're talking about cleaning up.
你真的认为翻查过去
You really think digging around in the past
对此事有益吗
is the way to do that?
我总是在想
I can't keep wondering.
想知道当时到底发生了什么
Just need to know what happened.
希望你能帮我
You do that, then we're good.
你去见他了
You went to see him?
他在我的住处待着
He's staying in my building.
我想去看看
Thought I should check on him.
- 看他有没有事 - 为什么
-See if he's okay. -Why?
因为他跟你没什么不同 富兰克林
'cause he's no different than you, franklin.
谢了妈
Thanks, ma.
我不是为了你才这么做的
I didn't do it for you.
我 我得走了
I, uh, I got to go.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我爱你
I love you.
你好啊
what's up?
你打算怎么着 当面打我脸吗
What you want, to rub it in my face?
- 说你早就跟我说过了吗 - 没
-Tell me "I told you so"? -Nah.
那你脸上那得意的笑容是怎么回事
So why you got that fucking smirk on your face?
- 我没笑啊 - 骷髅头
-Ain't no smirk on my face. -Skully.
他是来道歉的
He trying to apologize.
是真的
For real.
你亲口跟我说那家伙不值一提
You told me yourself, this nigga ain't about shit.
这个家伙想要道歉
Well, this nigga here trying to apologize.
为了我
For me.
你得为了我接受道歉
And you gonna accept it for me.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
伙计 跟你说话的是我妹妹
Hey, nigga, that's still my sister you talking to.
你♥他♥妈♥要干什么 伙计
The fuck you gonna do, nigga?
你又不是她老子
You ain't her motherfucking daddy.
把那玩意放下
Put that shit down.
你想杀了我吗 来吧
You want to kill me? Go ahead.
那也救不了蒂亚娜
That ain't gonna bring tianna back.
你的孩子
Your baby.
我的侄女
My niece.
你跟我说过不会让她出现在这
You told me not to have her around this shit.
现在我的宝贝女儿死了
And now my baby girl gone.
不是因为你
You ain't the reason she gone.
别再自责了
Got to let that shit go.
不是你的错
It ain't on you.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
她不是认真的
She can't be serious.
- 所以你在开玩笑吗 - 不
- So are you joking? -Uh, no.
- 知道我们在这多久了吗 - 很久了
- Do know how long we've been here? - Too long.
- 太他妈久了 - 没有电♥话♥
-Way too fucking long. -No calls.
- 没律师 - 没审判
-No lawyer. -No trial.
然后你来找我们帮忙
And you show up, asking for our help?
- 这可不厚道 - 一点也不
- It's not cool, chica. - Far fucking from it.
等等 你是认真的吗
Hold on. Are you serious?
一个电♥话♥都没接到吗
Y-you never even got a phone call?
你能相信这女的吗
can you believe this lady?
也许她不是个女的
Maybe she's not a lady.
也许她是只鹦鹉
Maybe she's a parrot.
前一分钟我们还在洛杉矶机场
One minute we're at lax,
回家看望我们的祖母
going home to see our grandmothers.
我们生病的祖母
Our sick grandmothers.
我们突然被捕
When all of a sudden, we're arrested,
被关进牢房♥ 被人遗忘
thrown in a cell and forgotten.
我以为这是美国
I thought this was america.
这不是美国吗
Isn't this america?
如果早知道这样
We could have stayed in colombia
我们就该留在哥伦比亚的
if we wanted to be treated like this.
至少我们能和奶奶们在一起
At least there we'd be with our nanas.
听我说
Listen to me.
这正是我要打击的腐♥败♥
This is exactly the kind of corruption I'm trying to fight.
如果你能证实我的话 我保证我会尽我所能
If you can confirm my story, I promise I'll do everything
让你得到公正的审判
I can to see you get a fair trial.
你是说如果我们为你告密
You mean, if we snitch for you.
就像两个该死的鼠辈
Like a couple of fucking ratos?
如果抓到放弃你们的人就不算告密
It's not snitching if you're getting the guy who gave you up.
你说什么
Say that again.
据缉毒局线人说 里德·汤普森利用你们
According to my dea source, reed thompson used you
作为筹码来救他的一个线人
as bargaining chips to get one of his assets out of trouble.
因为他你们才被关在这
He's the reason you're in here.
帮我的忙 不仅能让你们得到审判
Help me, not only will I get you a trial,
我还会扳倒把你们关在这的人
I'll take down the man who put you here.
很抱歉告诉你个坏消息
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news,
警♥察♥在现场发现的子弹上
but the cops have leon's prints
找到了里昂的指纹
off of a bullet they found at the scene.
所以他们知道他当时在那
So they know he was there.
我会尽我所能帮你们 但
And I'll help out in any way I can on my end, but...
要知道你们都被列为已知的同伙
Understand that you're all listed as-as known associates.
也就是说找到他花的时间越长
Which means that the longer it takes to find him,
你的压力就越大
the more heat you're gonna feel coming down on you here.
我明白
I understand.
我知道你俩关系很好
Look, I know that you two are close.
但这是无法避免的
Uh, but there's no getting around this.
我说了我明白了
Said I understand.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
没了
No.
根据洛杉矶警局的消息
According to lapd sources,
这是去年这个路口发生的
this marks the third hit-and-run accident
第三起肇事逃逸事故
to occur at this intersection in the past year.
警方现在已经公布了两名嫌疑人的姓名
Police have now released the names
和照片 这两名嫌疑人与贾纳枪击案有关
and the pictures of the two suspects wanted in connection
该枪击案造成6人死亡
with the gardena shooting that claimed six lives,
其中包括5岁的小女孩蒂亚娜·布朗
including that of little five-year-old tianna brown.
看看这些照片
Take a look at these pictures.
那是里昂·西蒙斯
That's leon simmons there
和撒迪厄斯·巴伯 又叫猪板油
and thaddeus barber, aka fatback.
这两个人都被警方通缉
Both of these men are wanted for questioning by the police.
我们得知他们都有
We're told each of them has
很多的犯罪历史
an extensive criminal background,
而且都持有武器 非常危险
and both are considered to be armed and dangerous.
如果有任何关于他们的线索
If you have any information at all on their whereabouts,
请联♥系♥洛杉矶市
you're being asked to contact the l.A. Country
警局
sheriff's department.
可以匿名
And remember, you can remain anonymous.
洛杉矶市议会今天
The l.A. City council today
批准了新的拨款 为了
approved new funding for...
如果我跟你们在一起 会吓到他的
if I'm with y'all, it'll spook him.
告诉他你在城外给他找了另一个藏身处
Tell him you found him another hideout, out of town.
等你们逃得够远了 就做该做的事
When you get far enough out, do what got to be done.
你应该再加几只鸟
You should get some birds added to it.
这他妈的是干嘛
What the fuck is this?
你说干什么
What it look like?
出去
out.
我说了滚出去
I said get the fuck out.
自♥由♥ 从街头解放 从囚禁中解放
* free, free from the street, from captivity
冲破 闯入
* break out, break in
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表