剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
是啊 惹更多麻烦
Yeah, more fucking headaches.
要不你告诉那个白人小子
Why you can't just tell the white boy
我们要降低购买♥♥量
that we gonna decrease the buy
直到我们解决掉小大人和骷髅头
until we get manboy and skully straight?
那样我就可以拿回我的店
That way I can get back to my shop.
我们不能告诉里德我们降低购买♥♥量
We're not telling reed we're buying less.
为什么
Why not?
怎么 你们怕那个傻驴白人吗
What, y'all scared to tell the hee-haw white boy?
我们不会那么做 懂吗 我们不能后退
We're not doing that, unc, okay? We're not moving backwards.
路易 给他们打电♥话♥
Louie, make them calls.
如果小石城有兴趣 你们俩过去
If little rock interested, y'all two go out there.
带个妞过去 教他们怎么做
Take a bird. Teach 'em how to rock it up.
告诉他们首次免费
Give 'em that first taste for free.
就像在这里一样
Same shit we did here.
如果桃子要去 就带上他一起
Take peaches with you, if he's up for it.
这样我们才安全 远离麻烦
This how we stay safe, stay out of trouble.
不动声色地扩张
Grow without exposure.
- 会成功的 - 会成功的
It'll work, unc. It'll work.
我想告诉你的
Louie: Um, I meant to tell you,
她昨天过来想找份工作
she came by yesterday and asked for a job.
工作 在俱乐部吗
a job? What, here at the club?
对 她有经验
Yeah. She got experience.
我想我不在时她可以来打理
Figure she can hold it down when I'm gone.
有问题吗
That a problem?
没 只是有点意外罢了
Franklin: Nah. Just surprised, that's all.
估计你跟她睡过了
Louie: Figure you sleep with her,
我相信她
I can trust her.
我错了吗
Was I wrong?
三个地址
Leon: Three addresses?
就这个
That's it?
你问他在英格伍德之外去了哪里
You asked where he goes outside of inglewood.
这就是答案
That's your answer.
加迪纳这地方有啥
What's this spot in gardena?
特伦斯奶奶的家
Terrence's grandmother's house.
骷髅头的真名叫特伦斯
Skully's real name is terrence?
那家伙看起来像个特伦斯
That nigga look like a terrence.
他奶奶家是他唯一多次出入的地方
Reggie: Grandma's house is the only place he visited more than once.
每次去大约五分钟
Was there maybe five minutes each time.
拿着袋子进去 出来就没有了
Took a bag in, brought no bag out.
可能就是他放钱的地方
That's probably where he keeping all his money.
- 聪明 - 对
-It'd be smart. -Yeah.
不在他的地盘 人们不会去骚扰
Outside his turf, so people don't fuck with it.
先生们 这像是私人交换
Ooh, gentlemen, this feels like a private exchange.
你们需要
You're gonna need to...
去外面解决
...Take it outside.
除非还有需要我帮忙的
Unless there's something else I can do for you.
没事了
It's all good.
你去哪儿了 伙计
where you been, man?
尿不湿呢
And where's the diapers?
- 让我先坐一下 - 你闻到钱的味道了吗
-Let me just sit down for a second. -You smoked the money?
- 她都睡在自己的尿上了 - 你管我的事儿吗
-She's sleeping in her own piss, man. -You in my business?
- 你怎么能这样 - 嘿嘿嘿
-How could you do that? -Hey, hey, hey.
- 慢着慢着 - 你那么聪明
-Wait a minute. Wait a minute! -You so smart?!
嘿 怎么回事 德维恩
Alton: Hey, what's-what's going on, dwayne?
他应该买♥♥尿不湿来的
He's supposed to be getting diapers.
- 德维恩 - 结果出去吸毒
-Dwayne... -Out smoking instead.
你最好管住你的嘴
I know you better watch your mouth.
- 那是你女儿 伙计 - 约翰 慢着
-That's your daughter, man. -John, wait.
德维恩 听我说
Dwayne, listen.
我去给你买♥♥些尿不湿
I'll go get you some diapers.
同时呢 要不你去拿
In the meantime, why don't you go get you
一些橙汁鸡肉
some of that orange chicken.
那是你的最爱
That's one of your favorites, huh?
让莱纳德女士 - 嘿 莱纳德女士
Yeah, have ms. Leonard-- hey, ms. Leonard,
给这个小伙子来一盘橙汁鸡肉
make this young man a plate of that orange chicken
他最喜欢的
that he loves so much.
你不能这样来到这里 约翰
you can't come in here like this, john.
我也不会吼你
I'm not gonna raise my voice at you,
不过这是最后一次
but this is the last time.
你要再这样就离开
You do it again and you're out.
抱歉 我只是 我
I'm sorry. I just, I...
听我说 约翰 听我说
Listen to me, john. Listen to me.
你必须振作起来
You need to get yourself together.
你这样会搞砸一切 失去你的孩子
You gonna mess around and lose your kids, man.
这样你会后悔一辈子
And you will regret that forever.
去拿点东西吃吧
Go and get you something to eat.
还有
And hey,
暂时不要坐在德维恩附近吧
maybe don't sit next to dwayne, okay?
好的
All right.
英格伍德庇护所能为你做什么
what can edgewood shelters do for you?
我就在附近
I was in the neighborhood.
想着外面可以再谈谈
Thought we'd talk a little more--
你 这家庇护所
about you, the shelter,
你和你妻子为这个社区所做的贡献
things you and your wife do for the community.
我没说过我老婆
I never mentioned a wife.
自从我戒酒之后我还没戴过婚戒
And I haven't worn my wedding band since I sobered up.
我调查了你
I looked you up, okay?
你很厉害
You're fascinating.
我觉得你是个了不起的人物
I think you'd make an amazing profile--
黑豹 浪迹街头 建立庇护所
black panther, the streets, a shelter...
对对对 你怎么知道记者是不是撒谎
Yeah, yeah, yeah. How do you know a reporter's lying?
因为她不停吧唧
'cause her lips are moving.
别再回来闲聊想找什么新闻了
Don't come back here looking to chitchat or for any more stories
你什么都找不到
'cause you'll find neither.
谢了 鲁普
thanks, lurp.
明早上见 九点左右吗
See you in the morning. Say around 9:00?
不行 先生
Can't, sir.
好吧 就明天早上还是整天都休息
All right. Just the morning or you need the whole day?
我只能到这儿了
This is as far as I go.
我不干了
I'm done.
什么
what?
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思
What the fuck you mean, "done"?
我以为我可以应付
I thought I could handle this.
告诉自己挣这钱值了 可是
Told myself the money was worth it, but...
我没准备这些流血事件
...I wasn't prepared for all the bloodshed.
海外战争是一回事
I mean, war overseas is one thing.
可我们自己人在自己街头互相残杀
But our people killing each other in our streets...
你得给自己画条底线
Hey, you got to draw a line somewhere.
这就是我的底线
This is mine.
好
Okay.
我听明白了
I hear that.
真的
I do.
可是
I mean, shit,
我也不想这样的 对吧
it's not what I wanted either, you know?
不过现在不是离开的时候
But now is not the time to walk.
所以接下来这样 我给你双倍薪水
So here's what we gonna do: I'm-a double your pay,
你给我大起胆子 我们一起度过这段难关
you gonna gut up, we gonna get through this rough patch,
然后你就可以洗手不干
and then you have my permission to go off
就算加入美国和平队我也不管
and join the motherfucking peace corps for all I care.
但是现在你不能抛弃我
But you will not abandon me right now.
现在不行
Not right now.
抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
不许叫 不许跑
don't scream. Don't run.
我叫托尼·马利诺 你在找我
My name is tony marino. You're looking for me.
我自作主张翻看了你的笔记
Took the liberty of looking through your notes.
你真该把这些东西
You should really be keeping these in
放在安全的地方
a secure off-site location.
以防某些混♥蛋♥闯进我家吗
In case some asshole breaks into my house?
你以为你知道你要报道的事件
You think you know the story you're telling.
你什么都不知道
You don't have a clue.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表