剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
警方公布了
Police now released
嘉丁拿枪击事件中
the names and the pictures of the two suspects
两名嫌犯的姓名和照片 事件中有六人死亡
wanted in connection with the gardena shooting
其中包括年仅5岁的
that claimed six lives, including that
蒂亚娜·布朗
of little five-year-old tianna brown.
他们是里昂·西蒙斯和撒迪厄斯·巴伯
That's leon simmons there, and thaddeus barber,
别名猪板油
aka fatback.
我他妈才不在乎你要怎么做呢
Khadijah: I don't give a fuck what y'all gotta do.
我就想要那个里昂去死
I want that motherfucker leon dead.
- 我需要计划一下 - 如果我知道
-I need to plan ahead. -I catch a glimpse of anything
这事最终会如何 我答应你
that looks like a finish line, I promise
一定会第一个告诉你
you'll be the first one to know.
如果我把地盘扩张到两倍呢
What if I double my footprint?
- 我们在洛杉矶以外扩张 - 跟我一起长大的姑娘
-We expanding past l.A. -Girl I grew up with,
她们在小石城 我们可以从那开始着手
they in little rock. We can start there.
这针可以清除你体内的毒素
What's in that needle gonna help push that shit out your body.
李 别离开我
Stay with me, lee.
我们要用可♥卡♥因♥把你兄弟呛死
We are drowning your brother in coke.
- 迈特 别再吸可♥卡♥因♥了 - 他们逼我吸的
-Matt, stop doing cocaine. -He won't let me.
你兄弟到底是怎么回事
What happened to your brother?
我跟你说过了 他的主动脉受损
I told you, there's damage to the lining of his aorta.
那现在怎么办
So what now?
再过几天然后你又跑了
A few more days and you run off?
为什么你就不能把自己的事
What is so important that you can't clean up
处理好呢
your own goddamn mess?
麦克唐纳
mcdonald.
西奥多 我是你♥爸♥
Colonel: Theodore, this is your father.
先生
Sir?
你怎么有我的电♥话♥的
How did you get this number?
我打给你是想告诉你 你弟弟死了
I'm calling to tell you your brother's dead.
什么
What?
马修死了
Matthew's dead.
心脏病
It was a heart attack.
没人能想到会发生这种事
Not that you couldn't have guessed that.
我 我可以坐明早的班机
Okay... I can be on a flight first thing in the morning.
没那个必要
That won't be necessary.
我想去参加他的葬礼
I mean, I'm gonna come to my brother's funeral.
葬礼昨天就举♥行♥过了
No, the funeral was yesterday.
昨天 那他到底死
Yesterday? So how long ago did...
差不多两周了
Almost two weeks.
两周
Two weeks...
但你却才告诉我吗
And you're just now telling me?
我能打给你就不错了
You should be grateful that I contacted you at all.
这都是你的错
This is your fault.
本该是你的
It should have been you.
我从未想过还会再和你说话
I don't expect we'll need to speak again.
我是家里的老三
* I was the third brother of five
我竭尽全力就为活下去
* doing whatever I had to do to survive
我没说自己做的是对的
* I'm not saying what I did was all right
为了离开贫民区 我每天都努力抗争
* trying to break out of the ghetto was a day-to-day fight
窘迫如此 我从未想过要咸鱼翻身
* been down so long, getting up didn't cross my mind
但我知道有种更美好的生活
* but I knew there was a better way of life
我在试图寻找
: * that I was just trying to find...
在我们的国家
...In our land
仇恨和偏见根植于社会风俗之中
found hatred and prejudice installed in social custom
存在于法律之中
and, yes, in law.
在上帝赐予我们的人类之中
There's no story more heartening in our history
我们取得了如此大的进步
than the progress that we've made
没有什么比这更令人振奋的了
toward the brotherhood of man that god intended for us.
穿过110号♥大街
* across 110th street
毒贩不会放过吸毒者
* pushers won't let the junkie go free
穿过110号♥大街
-* across 110th street * -
女人们在街上试图吊到个凯子
* woman trying to catch a trick on the street
宝贝
* ooh, baby
穿过110号♥大街
* across 110th street
你在街上都能看得到
* you can find it all in the street
我还有最后一件事
* I got one more thing
要跟你说
* I'd like to talk o y'all about right now
嘿 兄弟
* hey, brother
总有更好的出路
: * there's a better way out...
不用这么麻烦
you know, it's all good.
我可以回家去取趟钥匙
I can just head home, grab my key.
再给我几分钟伙计
Damn, give me a second, nigga.
你从哪学的撬门压锁 在纳姆吗
Where'd you learn how to pick locks? 'nam?
不是 你在纳姆想干点什么都费了劲了
Nah. You wanted some shit open in 'nam, you just blew it up.
这手我是在芝加哥学的
This, I learned in chicago.
- 好了 - 厉害
-like that. -Mm. Boom.
好吧
All right.
我们完成这笔交易之后
After we do this deal...
你回到这来
...You'll come back here,
拿着这些钥匙去安全屋
take all these keys to the stash house.
好的
-Yep. -All right?
知道了
Yes, sir.
别紧张
easy.
- 来了 - 斯特恩警探
-stern: There he is. -Detective stern.
怎么样啊富兰克林
How's it going, franklin?
看起来你这腿还瘸着呢
Looks like you still got a pretty good limp there.
是啊 别被子弹射中了
Yeah, don't get shot.
好建议
yeah, good advice.
我得记住了
I'll have to keep that in mind.
现在喝酒有点早
It's a little early for a drink.
晚点再来吧
Y'all want to come back a little later?
- 到时候喝一杯 - 好啊
-I'd be happy to hook it up. -Great.
你得带上你的朋友里昂跟我们一起喝
If you bring your friend leon to join us.
我不知道你说的是谁
'fraid I don't know who you mean.
不知道吗 矮个子
Stern: No? Short guy.
爆♥炸♥头
Afro.
专杀孩子
Kills kids.
抱歉
Sorry.
我给你指条明路
this could be really easy on you.
告诉我他在哪 我就不动你
You just tell me where he is, I'll leave you alone,
你可以安全离开
let you go about your day.
如果我知道的话肯定会帮你
I'd help you out if I could, honestly,
但我真不知道你在说什么
but I don't know who you're talking about.
别
Oh, come...
好吧
Okay.
把钥匙给我
Hand over those keys.
我看看你车里有什么
Let me see what you got in the car.
把钥匙给他吧
Go ahead, give it to him.
嗯
hmm.
你想给音箱多加点贝思吗
You want to run us in for excessive bass?
我随时都可以把你抓进去
I can take you in any time I want
随便找个理由就行
for any reason I want.
死了个小女孩
A little girl is dead.
总得有人付出代价
Someone's gonna have to pay for it.
再见了
I'll see you soon.
怎么回事
What's happening?
敲什么呢
What's all that banging?
你们在装♥修♥吗
Y'all doing some redecorating?
伙计 他觉得要是把
Khadijah: Man, he think that ever since
有上帝的十字架挂起来的话
he hung your boy up on that cross
可能他就会帮我们一把
god done had it out for us or something.
我搞砸了伙计
I fucked up, man.
上帝会惩罚我的
And he gonna keep punishing us
如果我不忏悔的话他会带走更多人的
and taking our people if I don't repent.
他又变成那样了哈
He back up on that sherm already, huh?
我没嗑药
Nigga, I'm not high.
行嘛
All right.
我告诉你 我们被判决了
I'm telling you, man, we're being judged.
被不属于这个世界的力量
By forces that's not of this earth, man.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表