剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
武器流向南边
The weapons are flowing south.
帮助反政♥府♥军夺回局面
The Contras are pushing back.
你们就是这样资助战争的吗
That's how you're funding this?
如果我们赢下这场战争
If we win this war,
我们就能改变历史的走向
we can change the course of history.
他们以刑法第187条起诉你
They charged you with a 187 PC.
一级谋杀
Murder one.
Alton.
直到我进监狱你才想起来要做个父亲
You wait till I'm in here to be a fucking dad?
- 停下 停下 - 你♥他♥妈♥再也别来看我
- Stop. Stop! - Don't you fucking come back here!
- 等等 - 离我远远的
- Wait! - Stay the fuck away from me!
Franklin 别伤到他
Franklin. Don't hurt him.
重点是要把我的侄子
This is about getting my nephew
捞出监狱
out of that prison.
如果你能帮上什么忙 请一定要做
So, if there is anything that you can do, do it.
我不认为我们这位Reed Thompson先生
I don't think our Mr. Reed Thompson's
只是个毒贩子
just some drug dealer.
我觉得他为政♥府♥工作
I think he works for the government.
而现在 我们为他工作了
And now, well, I think we work for him.
缉毒局 举起手来
DEA! Hands up!
举起手来 举起手来
Hands up, hands up.
我们收到命令
We've been instructed to shut down
要求关停所有行动 立即撤离
every facet of this operation and walk away.
放了Lucia和Gustavo
Cut Lucia and Gustavo loose.
哪个部门会想要关停缉毒局的行动
What agency would want to shut down a DEA operation?
给我足够久的时间
Give me just long enough
让我们能把尼加拉瓜的民♥主♥
for us to give the Nicaraguan people
还给他们的民众 之后我保证
their democracy back, and I promise you
我会上交我们曾经打过交道的
that I will hand over every distributor, every dealer
每一个供货商 分销商 和毒贩子
and every supplier that we work with along the way.
如果你爱上了Claudia
If you falling for Claudia,
就对生意不好
that's bad for business.
那就是问题了
That's a problem.
这种石头不是我发明的
I didn't invent this rock.
但我要把它做大
But I'm-a blow it up.
Wright先生
Mr. Wright.
- 叫我Wright警官 - 有什么事吗 警官
- Officer Wright. - How can I help you, Officer?
离我和我的家人都远一点
Stay the fuck away from me and mine.
还有事吗
That all?
白粉飞
钱是够的
It's all there.
别闹了 你知道规矩的
Come on, now. You know how this works.
快 快把石头给我
Come on, just give me the rock.
- 蠢货 这只有九刀 - 不对 有十刀
- Bitch, this only nine. - Nuh-uh, that's ten.
- 你觉得我不会数数吗 - 再数一次
- You saying I can't count? - Just count it again.
- 嘿 滚远点 - 把石头给我 我就走
- Hey, get out of here. - Give me the rock, and I'll leave.
- 嘿 - 快点
- Hey. - Just come on.
- 就他妈的一美元而已 - 嘿
- It's just one, one fucking dollar. - Hey!
嘿 走开
Hey, walk away.
去他妈的 你是疯了吗
Fuck this. You out of your goddamn mind?
嘿
Hey!
一共12户 都是两室一卫
12 units, all two-bedroom, one-bath,
现在九间有人住
nine of them currently occupied.
每间都有水痕 走线也乱七八糟
All with water damage and shoddy wiring.
知道暖气已经废了多久吗
Any idea when the heat last worked?
我确定它还能正常运作
I am pretty sure it does.
我也确定详细检查还能看到许多好处
And I'm sure the inspections will reveal good bones.
加上夏季运动会能炒热周围整片地区
And the Summer Games has this whole area on the rise.
如果你们有意向的话 我们可以安排贷款
We have a lender we like if you decide you want to move forward.
我们要是出价 就一定会是现金
We make an offer, it'll be cash.
不好意思 我要和我的合伙人单独谈谈
I'd like a minute with my partner, if you don't mind.
我在外边等着 有需要就叫我
I'll be right outside if you need anything at all.
这人推销地这么用力 估计腰都快闪了
Man sell any harder, he's gonna pull a muscle.
每平的价格看上去还有点高
You know, price per square foot still seems high.
比我们预想的麻烦的多
Needs a lot more work than we thought,
不只是新地毯和刷漆
and not just new carpet and paint.
嗯 但长♥期♥来看呢
Mm. But long term?
就这里了
This is the place.
嘿 Louie
Hey, Louie!
该走了
Come on, now!
操
Shit.
化起妆来没完
Getting dressed all the goddamn time.
这小伙真帅
Yeah, boy, you look good.
嘿 走吧
Hey, come on.
你好了吗
You ready?
当然了 一直在等你呢
Yeah. I'm waiting on you.
什么叫等我呢 是你害我
What you mean, waiting on me? You made me late
在自家开幕仪式上迟到
to my own goddamn opening.
平静点
Take a breath.
好了
Come on.
一切会很完美的
It's gonna be perfect.
我很为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
我是世界上最幸运的人
I'm the luckiest motherfucker in the world.
时间马上来到五点
It's just in front of 5 o' clock
这里是圣莫妮卡KDAY调频电台...
at AM stereo KDAY Santa Monica and...
你没剪太短吧
You ain't going too short, right?
我盯着呢
I got you, baby.
嘿 Fatback 他剪得短了吗
Hey, Fatback, he going too short?
我♥操♥
Oh, shit!
怎么了
What?
怎么了 别笑了
What? Oh, come on.
Leon告诉我要穿好看点
Leon told me to dress nice.
这是哪种好看啊 电视上跳舞的那种吗
Shit. Nice according to who, the Solid Gold dancers?
嘿 你挺帅的 Rob 别听他瞎说
Hey, you good, Rob. Don't listen to him.
- 嘿 好了吗 - 好了
- Hey, we cool? - We good, man.
- 嘿 你有时间吗 - 滚开 小屁孩
- Hey, you got a minute? - Come on, little nigga.
- 要买♥♥石头在那边 - 我不是要买♥♥石头
- Rock sell over there. - Man, I ain't want no rock.
我是想加入你们 听说应该来找你
I'm trying to get on. Heard you was the man to see.
- 之后再来吧 - 什么时候啊
- Hey, come back later. - Like, when?
等你蛋上的毛
Like when you get some hair
长出来的时候 起开点
on your little balls. Watch out, yo.
嘿 哥 给我个机会
Hey, man, come on, man, give me a chance.
我已经准备好了 我卖♥♥货的速度
All right, I'm ready. Man, I'll sell that shit like
- 绝对超出你的预料 - 小屁孩滚远点去
- you ain't never seen. - Get your bitch ass out of here, man.
- 我们说不行了 - Leon 哥 求你了
- We said no. - Leon, man, come on.
你这年纪不是应该在上学吗
Ain't you got to be in school or something like that?
我还有个问题要问你 Reed
I have another question for you, Reed.
墨西哥
我爱洛杉矶
I love Los Angeles.
隔几个月就去一次 住在马尔蒙堡酒店
Go every few months, I stay at the Chateau,
吃在周先生餐厅
eat at Mr. Chow.
开聚会
Party...
在哪都开
well, everywhere.
这次
This time,
- 我们去了乐斯夜店 你知道吗 - 嗯
- we went to the Roxy, you know it? - Oh, yeah.
- 在日落大道上 - 没错 日落大道上
- Yeah, on Sunset. - On Sunset, right.
我在那的时候 看到伯特·雷诺兹走了进来
I'm there, when I see Burt "Rentals" Come in.
哦 你肯定知道吧
Oh, come on. Burt Rentals.
伯特·雷诺兹 我简直不敢相信
Burt Rentals! I can't believe it.
我去和他打招呼 但他直接上楼去了
I want to say hello to him, but he is on his way upstairs
去了个私人俱乐部
to a private club.
我太生气了
I was so angry.
被当成路人的那种耻辱
The shame of being nothing.
- 好吧 - 去他妈的那地方
- Okay. - Fuck that place!
我再也不会去了
I never go back there!
我要在它隔壁开一家我自己的私人俱乐部
I want to start my fucking private club next door!
我想你来当我的合伙人
And I want you to be my partner.
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, what?
什 什 什 什么什么
Wh-Wh-Wh-What, what?
现在 我们只有生意上的往来
Right now, we are connected in business only.
这件事能让我们更紧密
This is something we can do that will entwine us,
让我们在一个圈子里
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表