剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
快叫救护车
Call an ambulance.
现在你知道我为什么没有叫救护车了
Now you see why I didn't call an ambulance.
主管是有多想援助这场战争
How badly does the Director want this war funded?
真的有上千名战士
There are literally thousands of soldiers
在丛林里等着我
in the jungle waiting for me
给他们送去补给和武器
to deliver supplies and weapons.
你真的认为你适合插手吗
You really think you're the guy to step into this?
我想回来工作
I want back in the game.
我之前也买♥♥过
I ain't never scored blow before.
我认识一个人 他有点不正常
I know a guy. He's kind of crazy.
好吧 给我一公斤
Okay, front me a key.
给你一天 带回来12,000块
You got one day to bring me $12,000.
- 那是什么 - 什么都不是
- What is that? - Nothing.
- -回家吧 Mel - -别这样 Franklin
- Go home, Mel. - Come on, Franklin.
回家吧
Go home.
我只是想来卖♥♥点手上的货给你们
I just wanna offer you the product I'm selling.
我不是来挑事的...
I'm not here to start any trouble...
放屁
Bullshit!
我和Stomper还有生意呢 住手
Franklin Saint.
你需要什么 就来找我
You ever need anything, you come find me.
好吧 Franklin Saint 快滚吧
Okay, Franklin Saint. Get the fuck out of here.
大部分都要拿来买♥♥下一批的货
Most of that goes towards the next shipment, okay.
别太着迷了
So don't get too attached.
你们中一个人背叛了我
就在我自己家
去找爸爸告状之后还有胆子来这
You have the balls to come in here after running to daddy?
一定有种办法能让我
There's got to be a way I can do this
既不进局子也不会被弄死
without ending up dead or in jail.
在你自己的社区里 他们没钱吸这个
In your own hood, they can't afford no blow.
看到了吗 那些小石头
See that? See those rocks?
我们会赚翻的
We gonna make bank.
每公斤要一万三了
It's gonna be 13 a key.
你找个人蹲在他老巢这边
You have somebody stake out his little crib.
直接去找他上家
Get right to the source.
又有账单 又有贷款
There's bills and the mortgage.
妈 你再也不用操心那些了
You ain't gotta worry about any of that anymore, Mom.
我才不要你贩毒来的钱
I don't want your reefer money.
噢 糟了
Aw, shit.
Leon!
这和报复无关 知道吗
It ain't about payback, all right?
你怎么不想想 你要照顾你的人
Why don't you think about taking care of your people?
你周围的人
Your folk.
快点 Ray-Ray
Come on, Ray Ray.
-Ray-Ray 兄弟 别啊 -快点 混♥蛋♥
- Ray Ray, man, come on! - Do it, motherfucker!
-好吧 好吧 - Ray Ray! Ray Ray!
- All right, all right! - Ray Ray! Ray Ray!
-下手 - Ray Ray! Ray...
- Do it! - Ray Ray! Ray...
我就想来说句抱歉
Just wanted to say I'm sorry.
为了所有事
About everything.
他在外边
在抽烟呢
确保他安全到家
Make sure he gets home safe.
这是场战争 Teddy
This is war, Teddy.
你得学着放手
You need to learn to let things go.
主管很为你骄傲
The Director's very proud of you.
总统也是
So is the president.
四个月后
我的美国同胞们
My fellow Americans,
我今晚必须告知你们在中美洲
I must speak to you tonight about a mounting danger
可能威胁到合众国安全的
in Central America that threatens
一桩日趋严峻的威胁
the security of the United States.
寻求支持
对与尼加拉瓜政♥府♥作战的
The plan to aid rebels fighting
反叛军的资助计划在国会惹上麻烦
the Nicaraguan government is in trouble in the House.
本届政♥府♥在过去的五年内已经
The administration has given the Contras
至少资助反♥革♥命♥组织一亿美元
at least $100 million in the last five years.
而他们连这笔钱花在哪里都不能告诉我们
And they can't even tell us how that money was spent.
如果我们断供自♥由♥斗士们
If we cut off the freedom fighters
我们就是给苏联献上
we will be giving the Soviets
他们自二战以来最大的
one of their greatest foreign policy victories
外交胜利
since World War II.
以中美洲自♥由♥的名义
What the administration is asking for
本届政♥府♥要求的是
on behalf of freedom in Central America...
如此渺小 如此些微
Is so small, so minimal,
考虑到当下的危机情况
considering what is at stake.
援助所要求的全部金额
The total amount requested for aid
比起整个中美洲
to all of Central America...
钱
Money.
Yuda 给这孩子拿货
Yuda, get the kid his bricks.
谁想要免费冰激凌
Who wants free ice cream?
白粉飞
我们的人夜以继日
Our people waited all day and all night
在沙漠上都等到冻死了
freezing their asses off in the desert,
你的人没把货扔下来
and your guy never made the drop.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know and I apologize.
你确定他去取货了吗
You sure he made the pickup?
嗯 哥伦比亚人确认
Yeah, the Colombians confirmed
他昨天到那里又离开了
that he came and went yesterday.
那怎么
So what?
飞机失事了
The plane crashed?
没 我很抱歉浪费了你们的时间
No. I'm sorry that I wasted your time.
就再给我几天就好
Just give me a few more days.
好啊 Peaches
Sup, Peaches?
西边都没事吧
All quiet on the western front?
走吧 我们去Franklin的房♥间
Come on, let's go to Franklin's room.
孩子 别总想那事了
Boy, you need to relax with all that.
操 我不能不想 我箭在弦上了 Wanda
Shit, I can't relax. I'm ready to go, Wanda.
女士们 我给你们引荐Franklin Saint
Ladies, I would like y'all to meet Franklin Saint.
可以叫他我们的救世主 或者老黑圣徒也行
AKA our Savior, AKA the Big Black Apostle.
你怎么了孩子 过来
What's goin' on, baby? Come on.
我好着呢 行吗
Franklin's fine, aight?
很高兴见到你们 女士们
Nice to meet you, ladies.
- 好着呢 叔 - 好呢 侄子
- What's up, Unc? - Sup, nephew.
我天啊
God damn!
我不知道你哪来这么多精力
I don't know how you got the energy.
我白天都得在这毒坊里憋着
If I got to spend my days in that cookhouse,
晚上绝对不能再在这待着
I sure as hell ain't spending my nights in here.
嘿 Peaches
Hey, Peaches!
我不需要监护人 Jerome
I don't need no chaperone, Jerome.
你还是需要个保镖的
Looking like that you need a bodyguard.
Peaches!
嘿 嘿 确保她安全到俱乐部
Hey, hey, make sure she get to the club aight.
- 拜 - 亲我一下
- Bye. - Gimme a kiss.
也替我给Claudia一个吻
Give Claudia a kiss for me too.
你确定的话也可以
I will if you want.
告诉她来家里 看看我的树
Tell her to come by, see my tree.
她才不在乎你的树呢
She ain't interested in your tree.
但烤的派她还是喜欢的
She like pie, though.
我也替你向她问好了
And I'll tell her you said hi too.
把这鬼门开开
Open this goddamn door!
你♥他♥妈♥哪出毛病了
The fuck is wrong with you?
哦 小鬼 你♥他♥妈♥的想在我床上...
Oh, nigga, you wanna fuck on my goddamn...
别这样 老兄
Come on, man!
女人 滚一边去
Bitch, get yo ass up!
嘿...嘿 老兄 冷静点
Hey... Hey, man! Be cool!
小鬼 滚出去
Nigga, get yo ass!
快滚
Just go!
抓住他
Grab his ass!
- Jesus和Luis怎么样 - 他们没信心了
- Jesus and Luis? - They lost faith.
他们要回墨西哥去
They going back to Mexico.
放屁
他们绝不会对我父亲这样
They would have never done this to my dad.
对Ramiro也不会
Or Ramiro.
我们得训练新司机了
We'll have to train new drivers.
这事要是成不了谁也留不下
Who aren't gonna stay around either unless this works.
苦苦支撑
Floundering!
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表