剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
努尔维亚制♥造♥
Nuvia makes menudo.
看到今天美国各地的屠♥杀♥ 那个年代的暴♥力♥
The level of violence seen in that era pales in comparison
相比之下显得微不足道
to the carnage seen in cities all across America today.
在过去 有组织犯罪集团的老大通常会对组织成员进行控制
In the past, organized crime bosses introduced tight control
并制定严格的规则
and enforced ground rules.
会尽量避免贫民的死亡
Civilian deaths were to be avoided
并且不会杀死
and every attempt was made to not kill
警♥察♥和执法人员 今天 在一些地方
law enforcement officers. Today, some places...
时间不会停止
* No, you can't stop the clock
时间不会停止
* No, you can't stop the clock
时间不会停止
* No, you can't stop the clock
时间不会停止
* No, you can't stop the clock...
我是麦克唐纳
It's McDonald.
抱歉 你是说 你是说
Uh, sorry, you're saying... you're saying that, uh,
他们 他们没到巴拿马城
theythey didn't arrive in Panama City,
还是说他们没到飞机跑道
or that they didn't arrive atat the airstrip?
我 我来查查 然后
Yeah, just let me... let me get into it, and then
我 我 我再打给你
I'llI'llI'll get you back at this number.
谢谢
Okay, thanks.
请在哔一声之后留言
Please leave a message after the tone.
嘿 阿维 我是里德·汤普森
Hey, Avi, it's Reed Thompson.
听着 我在哥斯达黎加的联♥系♥人说
Listen, my contact in Costa Rica said
货一直都没有出现
that the cargo never even showed up.
所以请你尽快给这个号♥码回电
So please give me a call back at this number as soon as you can.
谢了
Thank you.
我去吧
Probably best I go alone.
还是算了吧
I doubt it.
好吧
All right.
你放护发素了吗
You put conditioner in it first?
我跟你说 这样容易多了
I'm telling you, it'll make it a whole lot easier.
你来看看 少主
You gonna want to see this shit, blood.
嘿 哈莉德
Hey, Khadijah!
- 去找你妈去 - 去吧
Go with Mom. Come on.
他们可有真东西
That don't look like no reup.
靠
Goddamn.
我要坐下歇会
I got to sit down.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是个德拉古诺夫
It's a Dragunov.
半英里以外都能准确射中目标
Accurate from half a mile away.
一个弹夹十发子弹 有倍镜
Ten rounds per mag, telescopic scope.
曾有一个用这打下来一架飞机
One of these once took down an airplane.
你想要什么 少主
So what's the deal, youngblood?
我想结束你和小大人之间的战争
Deal is I want this war between you and Manboy done.
我决定帮你完成它
Decided to help you finish it.
你自己也说过对吧
You said it yourself, right?
小大人谁都不屌♥
Manboy don't respect shit.
他想要权力 想要地盘 而你却一直忠心耿耿
He wants power, territory. You've been loyal.
算是找对了人来干这事
Got the soldiers to do this shit.
你只需要一个小忙而已
All you need is a little help.
你感觉到了吗
You feel that?
感觉到了
Hell yeah, I feel that.
好像一个黑人拿着枪 而他后面
Feel like a nigga back in the pen, and somebody
还有人指使着他
in the shower trying to sneak up behind a nigga.
没错
Mmhmm. Exactly.
你呢 哈莉德
What about you, Khadijah?
像不像你要被♥干♥了
You feel like you about to get fucked?
没错 两处都要被♥干♥了
Yep. Both holes.
行吧
That's fine.
你不要我帮忙没问题
You don't want my help, it's fine.
我可以拿回去再卖♥♥掉 损失点差价而已
Keep shooting it out, trading losses.
你能拿到多少
How many can you get?
要多少有多少
As many as you want.
还有乌兹枪
Uzis, too.
从谁那拿货
From who?
以色列人
Israeli.
他合法的 我的就是从那弄的
He legit. It's where I get mine.
- 多少钱 - 这个两千
How much? Dragunovs are two G's.
乌兹枪600 价格低廉
Uzis are $600. More than fair.
你可以跟我一起去见他
Come with me if you want, meet him.
如果觉得不好你就走人
You don't like what you see, walk away.
没什么大不了的
No hard feelings.
- 你也一起去吗 - 当然了
You gonna be there? Of course, yeah.
我只是想把这事结了伙计
I just want this done, man,
然后我们才能回到正轨继续挣钱
so we can get back to making that money.
伙计 你要是耍我的话
Man, if you trying to play me,
我就找人把你的老巢给你端了
I'ma send every nigga I got to fuck your world up.
听见了吗
You feel me?
听见了 听见了
Yeah. Yeah, I feel you.
在移♥动♥时犯规
Draws a foul on the penetration move.
第一步不错 正如你所见
Great first step. As you can see there...
你好啊德鲁
What's up, Drew?
圣徒
Saint.
听着 伙计 布思迪的事我很抱歉
Listen, man, I'm sorry about Bootsy.
他们对他所做的是不对的
Ain't right, what they did to him.
我觉得是时候除掉骷髅头了
I think it's time for Skully to go.
是吗
You think?
嗯
Mmhmm.
我想帮你们一把
I want to help you out.
不用你帮忙
Don't need your help.
我从那来的伙计
I just came from the Bottoms, man.
他们肯定准备了大火力等着你们呢
They got an army waiting for y'all to show up.
相信我 你们需要我的帮助
Trust me, you need my help.
你打算怎么帮呢
And how you gonna do that?
骷髅头还从我这拿货
See, the thing is, Skully still buys from me.
他相信我
He trusts me.
我会引开他和他的人 然后你们就可以埋伏偷袭
I'll draw out him and his folks, and you'll ambush 'em.
骷髅头死了之后 英格尔伍德肯定是一片混乱
With Skully gone, Inglewood will be in chaos.
我会把他们彻底清理掉
And I'll bleed them dry.
再没有可♥卡♥因♥
No more cocaine.
一开始可能会很糟糕
It'll be worse for a minute.
从长远来看 我们这样会更好
In the long run, we'll all be better off.
而且你也能为布思迪报仇了
And you'll get revenge for Bootsy.
怎么样
Hmm?
我他妈怎么知道你不是在耍我
How the fuck I know you ain't trying to play me?
没办法
You don't.
只能跟我一起去 你自己看
But take a ride with me. I'll show you.
欧帕 阿维
Opa,Avi.
我来了 想看看
Wow. And here I was, thinking maybe
是不是该找个新的军♥火♥商了
I was gonna have to find myself a new arms dealer.
抱歉
My apologies.
阿根廷这地方联络不太容易
Argentina isn't the easiest place to keep in touch.
行了吧 别跟我说那边我的人死了 武器也没了
Jesus, man, don't tell me you were on vacation
你这边还悠闲地度假呢
while I got people dying and guns missing.
当然不是
Of course not.
我们在捕猎纳粹呢
We were hunting Nazis.
你们干什么呢
You're what?
我们听说约瑟夫·施瓦姆伯格在卡塔马卡附近躲着呢
We got a tip Josef Schwammberger is hiding out near Catamarca.
你知道他干的事吧
You know his work?
他在波兰有三个死亡集中营
He was in charge of three death camps in Poland.
杀了上百人
Executed hundreds.
女人 孩子
Women, children.
他可挺吓人的
Oh, he's serious.
一说到犹太人的最大敌人
I'm always serious when it comes down
我就要较真了
to the greatest enemy the Jewish people has ever known.
你不想知道我们有没有找到他吗
Don't you want to know if we got him?
目前我只对那些枪感兴趣
Currently, I'm a little more concerned about those guns.
我还不知道
Yeah, well, I don't know quite yet,
但是我正在找了
but we're working on it.
你知道国际军♥火♥交易
Do you know how difficult and complicated
有多复杂和多困难吗
the international arms game is?
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表