剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
我需要离开一段时间
I got take some time away
需要多久?
How much time?
可能需要一段时间
might be a while.
古斯塔沃会继续当你的接头人
Gustavo will continue tobe your point person
直到他们带来我的继承者
till they bring in my replacement.
你就继续做你的生意,就像你平常一样
You just keep making the deals the same as you've been doing.
我真的以为这是什么新生活的开始
I really thought this was the beginning of something.
我希望在你生命的尽头
I hope that before you meet your end...
你能看看四周
You take a look aroud you.
试着想想你在这个世界扮演的角色
try to understand your place in this world.
呦,吼吼,我兄弟富兰基
My brother frankie
你想听点好消息吗
you want some good nows?
当然了
Sure.
挺不错是吧
Pretty good, right?
可太棒了
It's real good.
深谷已经饥渴难耐了,朋友。
The Valley is thirsty, amigo.
你想要三公斤这次?
Want three this time?
ah,ha,damn!Whoa.ho.
我不是想要往你腿上扔更多屎还是什么
I ain't trying to dump more shit on your lap or nothing,
我不确定还想跟任何人混下去了
but i'm not sure if i'm with any of it anymore.
你就继续做你在做的事
You're gonna keep doing what you're doing.
我要去说服路易和杰罗姆
I'm gonna get Louie and jerome straightened out,
然后我们又会成为一家人了,就像往常一样。
and we gonna be a family again, like always.
你刚才说你想要批发这东西是不是?
hey, didn't you say you wanted to wholesale the shit ,right?
把精力集中在房♥地♥产♥
Focus on real estate.
我告诉你们现在分道扬镳
I’m telling y'all. splitting up right now,
就在我们刚准备变强的时候
just when we starting to get stronger,
可不是一步向上走的好棋
isn't the right move going forward.
我们想经营属于自己的东西
We want to run what's ours
我们自己的方式
our way.
你仔细想想
You think over it,
让我们知道你打算怎么做
let us know what you want to do.
拉瑞:被应♥召♥为第二位
LARRY:Got drafted number two
在联盟中最好的球队。
by the best team in the league.
他打三号♥位
He plays the three.
知道凯尔特人队还有谁在打三人吗?
Know who else on the Celtics plays the three?
来自佛兰西利克的乡巴佬.
The Hick from French Lick,
又称作史上最好的小前锋
aka the best small forward of all time.
拉瑞:这才对吗
LARRT:There she goes
来吧让我们看看
LARRY:come on, let's see it.
我知道它在这里
I know it's in here. Mm!Mm!
快看
oh look
拿到了锐步的钱你就只剩下一个问题了
Got that Reebok money. You only got one problem.
魔法?不,不,不, 迈克尔
Magic no,no,no, Michael
波士顿的东天
Boston winters.
什么?
what?
波士顿种族歧视
Shit. Boston racists
嘿,嘿,慢点伙计,
Hey,hey,take it easy, man.
它又不会飞
It ain't goin anywhere.(chuckling)
嘿,你用不着担心我
Hey. You ain't got to worry about me.
我好得很
I'm good.
我就是一条马 !
I'm a horse!
那就吸个眼花缭乱吧
well, giddyup,then,-(laughter)
嘿,兄弟看看这个兄弟
Hey, bro check it out ,bro.
波士顿的冬天,你都知道什么关于波士顿的冬天?
Boston winters, What you know about boston winters?
我出生在波士顿
I was born in boston.
CHRIS:你在波士顿生活了几年?两年,一年到两年
CHRIS:How long you live in boston? Two years, One to two,
好像有点冷 LARRY:是有点冷兄弟
Seem a lot colder... LARRY:Yeah, it was cold,man.
真漂亮,还行吧。
Nice. It's all right.
他有点上头了兄弟
He's getting excited, brother, Oof.
你还好吗?
Are you good?
是啊。 你确定?
Yeah. You sure?
嗯
Yeah
克里斯:嘿,嘿,仑
CHRIS:Hey. Hey,len.
呦,兄弟.......快打911
BRIAN:Yo,len,man. call911
快打911 嘿,嘿
call 911 Hey! Hey!
嘿,他发生什么事了? 我不知道啊。
Hey, what's happening to him? I don't know.
快去拿电♥话♥
Get the phone.
拜托,兄弟 快做点什么 len!
Come on, man. Do something. len!
I can't read aboud it
Burns the skin from your eyes
I'll do fine without it
Here's one you don't compromiose
You own the money
You control the witness
I heard your prromise, but i don't believe it
That's why I've done it again
No,no,notorious.
我下周才需要
I won't need it till next week.
机组人员:收到
CREW MEMEBER:Got it.
维罗尼克打电♥话♥了
DALLAS:Veronique called.
她说你下飞机后要尽快给她回电
She said to give her a call as soon as you land.
你俩想让我什么时候去接?
when are y'all two gonna let me take you up?
当黑鬼长了翅膀,这样我们就不会死于飞机坠毁。
when niggas got wings so we don't die when that shit crash
给我一分钟
(chuckles)Give me a minute
西区开♥发♥部
BETTY:West-Side Development.
嘿,贝蒂,是我。
Hey,Betty,it's me.
PCH有一处房♥产我想让你调查一下。
There's a property on PCH I want you to look into.
两块地,马里布码头以北几英里
Double lot, a few miles north of the Malibu pier.
维罗尼克在吗?
Veronique around?
是,稍等一下。
Yeah,just a sec.
老板在二号♥线
Boss is on two
凯蒂,我只是想提醒你
Katie, I'm just going to remind you
我们同意移除意外事件
that we agreed to remove the contingencies,
万一你忘了
and in case you've forgotten
我这里有文件可以证明
I've got the paperwork right here to prove it.
你仔细想想你要怎么继续。
So,you go off and think about how you want to proceed.
现在我得挂了
Now,I have to go.
飞行还顺利吗
How was your flight?
你心情很好吗?
You in a good mood?
是啊,为什么问这个?
Yeah,Why?
周一上午,他们要在市中心开辟第二个开♥发♥机会。
Monday morning,they're going to open up the second developmen opportunity downtown.
啊,这就来了,哈
Ah, here wego,huh?
我告诉过你不要那么怀疑
(laughs)I told you not to doubt affirmations.
我要把我们的出价放在一起
I'm gonna start puting our bid together,
我们今天得聊聊我们的战略
we need to talk about our strategy today.
我得去格雷迪家
I got to stop by Grady's.
我晚点再过来跟你谈谈
I'll come by later, get into it with you
到时候见
see you then.
让我们去参加这个派对吧
Let's go to this party
嘿,你带了更多的可♥卡♥因♥吗?
Hey, did you bring any more cocaine?
格兰迪:不,他没带
GRADY:No,he didn't.
富兰克林在从事房♥地♥产♥行业
Franklin here is in real estate
然后杰西在...你到底在干什么,杰西?
And jessie here is in... What exactly are you in,jessie?
我是美好时光协会的副会长
I'm the vice president of good time society.
很高兴认识你,富兰克林
Nice to meet you,Franklin.
傲慢白人婊♥子♥协会副♥主♥席♥
Vice president of the uppity white bitch society
要友善点
Oh,now,now. Be nice. Be nice
嘿,这地方看起来不错
Hey,place lookes great.
谢谢,我要谢谢你
thanks, I have you to thank.
介意我们找个地方谈谈吗
Mind if we find some place to talk
在这一切失控之前?
before this shit gets out of hand?
这人满嘴都是生意
It's always business with him.
妈的,可不是吗
Shit,you're telling us.
我想增加购买♥♥数量,300公斤一星期
I'd like to increase the buy 300 keys per week.
你在让你的国家还有人♥民♥非常开心
You're making your country and your countrymen very happy.
别高兴过早了
Don't get too happy just yet.
游戏规则在改变
The game's changing.
南部边境完全开放
southern border's wide open
产品充斥市场。
Product flooding the market.
可♥卡♥因♥的价格每周都在下降
Price of cocaine is going down by the week,
我承受了很大的压力来保持竞争力。
and I an under a lot of pressure to stay competitive.
你想减少多少价钱?
How much less were you thinking?
一千美元一公斤
Thinking a thousand per key.
每公斤1000乘以300,也就是30万美元
A thousand per key times 300--that's30,0000.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表