剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
这又是拜谁所赐
And who do we have to thank for that?
黎巴嫩真♥主♥党
Hezbollah.
很好 你知道他们
Oh, good, you know them.
你们看起来一团糟 你知道么
You two look like shit, you know that?
拿着 阿瑞尔的女儿要结婚了
Here, ariel's daughter is getting married,
我们在举办香槟品酒会
we're having a little champagne tasting.
尝尝 71年的好酒
Try the '71, it's euphoric.
等等 你的意思是你输了1500万美元给真♥主♥党
Sorry, did you say you lost $15 million to hezbollah?
- 他们说不是 - 他们怎么说的
-Not according to them. -What do they say?
资金没有转账给第三方账户
That it was never transferred to the escrow account.
那巴拿马银行怎么说
What does banco de panama say?
钱被转过去 又退了回来
That it was transferred and withdrawn.
老天
Jesus...
别紧张 兄弟
Ah, take it easy, man.
我就是跟你解释一下
I'm just trying to explain to you.
- 你也太不称职了 - 我说了我会搞定
-Well, you're doing a really lousy job. -I told you
那我就一定会
I'll get it right and I will.
哪怕这意味着要去贝鲁特
And even if that means going to beirut
把我的钱从恐♥怖♥分♥子♥手里抢回来吗
to get my money back from terrorists?
贝鲁特 这
Beirut? What the...
你疯了
You're insane.
告诉你 下次我联♥系♥你的时候
You know what, next time I call,
最好是有他妈直截了当的答案
I'd like a straight fucking answer.
你们还真有名片啊
Y'all really have these, huh?
这是专业的一种象征
I-it's, uh, symbolic of the profession.
别弄坏了 放下来吧 再跟我讲讲
Now put that down before you break it. Tell me more about
- 要我跟踪的这个人 - 讲什么
-this man you want tailed. -Like what?
比如他的名字什么的
His name would be good, for starters.
我已经说了 骷髅头
Well, I already told you, his name's skully.
- 他的教名吗 - 不是
-His christian name. -Nah.
他是天主教♥徒♥
I think he catholic.
雷吉 我要吃午饭了
Reggie, I'm going to lunch.
这才上午10点 妈妈
It's 10:00 a.M., mama.
你和你妈妈共事
You work with your mama?
是我妈妈为我工作
My mother works with me.
所以你并不知道他的名字
so, you don't know his name.
至少知道他人在哪里吧
Do you at least know where he, where he stays?
深谷区
The bottoms.
所以你们没有真名 没有照片
So, you don't have a real name or even a picture,
只告诉我他住在深谷区
tell me he lives in the bottoms?
看来这件事已经超出了我的
Sounds like this is more than I'm equipped to...
你到底干不干
You gonna figure it out, or no?
我尽量试试
I'll give it a shot.
他在深谷区之外的事儿
Where he hang outside the bottoms.
查到了就别多管闲事
Mind your business after that.
当然 年轻人
Of course, young man.
我就是靠小心吃饭的
Discretion is my business.
你只管找到人就行 走吧
Just get that shit done. Let's go.
我喜欢
I like this.
-因为食物吗 - 太美味了
-'s the food? -Mmm. Exceptional.
感谢您的邀请
Thank you for this invitation,
还有对我们的帮助
and for your assistance in our issue.
实际上 应该是我谢你
Paul: Well, actually, I should be thanking you,
书店的事
for the bookstore.
干得漂亮
light touch.
你是期待其它结果吗
Were you expecting something different?
老实说 我不确定该期待什么
Well, in truth, I wasn't sure what to expect.
我们就是这种人
Cissy: Well, that's who we are.
勇于创新 深思熟虑
Innovative. Deliberate.
足智多谋
Resourceful.
你是在销♥售♥游说吗
You're making your sales pitch now?
嘿 克利夫顿 你好吗
hey, clifton, how are you?
学校怎么样 孩子
How's school, son?
就像给猫洗礼一样 先生
Like trying to baptize a cat, sir.
好了 别为这事发愁了
Paul: Well, don't have a stroke over it.
我会参加你的毕业典礼的
I am going to be at your graduation.
好的 戴维斯先生
Yes, sir, mr. Davis.
这个给你
Something for you.
- 谢谢 - 不用
-Thank you. -You're welcome.
我们刚才说到哪儿了
Now what were we saying?
我们有方法 你有人脉
Uh, we have the means, you have the connections.
天作之合
Match made in heaven.
我建立的人脉
Paul: Connections that I have developed
很不容易 不是朝夕得来的
the hard way, over time.
我有这样的名声
My reputation such that you
所以你想依靠这一点
contacted me on the strength of it.
不过坦白来说 有些人会认为你们的钱
And if we're talking plainly, some might say that your money
来得太快 甚至有些来路不正
came to you rather quickly, suspiciously even.
你想要我们怎么样 保罗
What is it you'd like to hear from us, paul?
假如说你来这里
Paul: Let's just say you show up
一千美金卖♥♥我一辆劳斯莱斯
and you offer me a rolls-royce for a thousand dollars.
尽管我知道这交易便宜的
Now, despite knowing that it's a deal
难以置信 我还是买♥♥了
too good to be true, I buy it.
然后有一天我开车出去时
And then one day while I'm driving around,
被警♥察♥拦住
I get stopped.
结果发现这车是偷来的
And we discover that the car is stolen.
他们要我解释我从哪里买♥♥的
And they want me to explain where I got it.
我要么交待你们的名字
I'm either going to give them your name
要么剩下的日子都得蹲监狱
or I'm going to spend what few years I have left behind bars.
不管怎样 那辆劳斯莱斯我要不成了
Either way, I'm damn sure gonna lose that rolls-royce.
我们是从街头起家的
cissy: Our cash starts in the streets,
后来想办法进了商业软件联盟的报告标准之外
then it finds its way to places outside bsa reporting standards.
一旦到了那里 就会加几层包装
Once there, it gets layered to a number of llcs
进入多家贷款公♥司♥
until the paper trail dead-ends
掩盖在违约贷款中
behind loans that default,
有时候在阿鲁巴 有时候在欧洲
sometimes in aruba, sometimes in europe.
等我们这会儿坐在你面前谈论时
By the time we're sitting here talking with you about it,
资金来源已经像这个柑橘一样隐形了
the money's origin is as invisible as this tangerine.
好
Okay.
先从小金额开始
We start small.
我最爱的项目可能需要一大笔钱
Pet project of mine could use a shot in the arm,
才能最终完成
get it across the finish line.
你提供过渡性融♥资♥
You provide a simple bridge loan,
给你6%利息
paid out at six percent,
一年半全部回款
capital returned in 18 months.
有意思
Cissy: Sounds interesting.
是什么项目
What's the project?
嘿 她在哪间房♥
hey, what room she in?
你还不能见她
You can't see her yet.
混♥蛋♥ 你叫我们来的
Motherfucker, you paged us.
好告诉你们她做完手术了
To tell y'all that she out of surgery.
都不准探视
Can't nobody visit.
我不知道你们还会来看她
I didn't know y'all was gonna show up.
听着 医生说她需要休息 好吧
Look, man, the doc said she need to rest, a'ight?
警♥察♥的事儿你有计划吗
You got a plan for police?
他们会检查枪伤 对吧
They be checking on gunshots, right?
兄弟 警♥察♥才不会管这家医院
Nigga, police don't give two fucks about this hospital.
不然我们怎么带她到这里来
Why you think we brought her here?
医生还说什么了
What else the doctor say?
不知道 狗屁医生
I don't know, doctor shit.
说什么她嗑药嗑多了
You know, she all messed up on drugs,
康复啦 身体啦什么的
recovery this, her system that.
队 她要戒毒肯定是疯了
Oh, yeah, she gonna be crazy detoxing.
那部分我倒记得
No, that part I do remember.
嗯 他们最终把她赶走了
Oh, yeah, and they finna to kick her ass out.
什么时候
Nigga, when?
好像她可以自己去洗手间就让她走了
Soon as she can go to the bathroom by herself, seem like.
操
: Fuck.
嘿 护士
Hey, nurse.
嘿 我朋友旺达 她做完手术了
Hey, uh, my friend wanda, she out of surgery.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表