剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
冰激凌 冰激凌
Ice cream! Ice cream!
别忙 别忙
All right, all right, all right.
哪个有钱 哪个有钱
Who's got money? Who's got money?
哟 你带钱了
Yo, you got some money, huh?
谁还带钱了 谁还有钱
Who got money? Who got money?
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey!
快跑
Come on, let's go.
别跑
Hold it. Hold it.
过来 过来 你们干嘛了
Come here. Come here. Where y'all going, huh?
放开我Franklin 我脖子
Get off me, Franklin! Ow, my neck!
放下 我就让你们走
Drop it, and I'll let you go.
噢 放开我们 Franklin
Ow! Let us go, Franklin!
Franklin 你这是干嘛
Come on, Franklin. What the hell?
怎么说
What's it gonna be?
-放手 -走吧
- Let go! - Get out of here.
你们最好跑远点
Yeah, y'all better run.
我再看到你们 可得狠狠揍你们
I see you again, I'll beat that ass.
喘口气吧
Ah, ease up, playboy.
50分的东西给你拿回来了
You got your 50 cents of shit back.
不用谢
You're welcome.
远近闻名的大好人
They call me Mr. Tibbs.
邻里的守护神
Uh-oh. Neighborhood watch in the house.
看看 一副神探的样子
Why-oh. Black Magnum P.I. lookin'.
怎么 你现在变条子了 兄弟
What, you a narc now, cuz?
不是 有小鬼偷人糖
Nah, man, punks were stealing candy.
兄弟 我过去还偷糖吃呢
Shit, nigga, I used to steal candy.
看你现在变什么样了
Mm-hmm. Look how your ass turned out.
几个小屁孩偷了几根棒棒糖而已
So why you care if some little kids
你管这闲事干嘛
is running off with some Ring Pops, man?
他们得知道
They got to learn.
美国不是这样的
That ain't how America work.
谁说的
Says who?
嘿 兄弟 借我点麻抽吧
Hey, cuz, spot me a cone, though.
-借你♥妈♥的♥麻 -借你♥妈♥的♥麻
- Spot your mama a cone. -Spot your mama a cone, nigga.
你跑什么
What you runnin' for?
把自己当明星了
Ghetto Jackson 5 lookin'...
借你妈
Spot your mama, though.
嘿 嘿 兄弟
Hey, hey, man!
过来 过来
Come here! Come here!
洛杉矶 中南区 1983年6月14日
去他的
Flip that, flip that.
Ose 站起来 Oso
Yeah, Oso, get up! Oso!
这才像话
That's what I'm talking about, man.
加油
Let's go!
棒
Yeah!
好 这才对 Oso
Yeah! That's right, Oso!
这才是他的水平
That's my dawg right there.
Oso 加油
Oso... box.
加油 你能行的
Fight, man. That's what you get.
不是吧
Come on.
开数
Let's go!
一 二 三
One, two, three!
这太扯了吧
Man, this is bullshit.
付钱
Pay up.
你也是 Leon 付钱吧蠢货
You, too, Leon. Pay up, fool.
怎么样 兄弟 你还好吗
Qué perro, cabrón. You all right?
看上去那个白小子把你整的挺惨
Looks like that white boy tuned you up pretty good.
不如我转去雇他吧
Maybe I should hire him instead.
我都和Pedro说是假的了 但他不听
I keep telling Pedro it's fake, but he won't listen.
你觉得这是假的
That shit look fake to you?
嗯
Huh?
我表妹 Lucia
My cousin... Lucia.
话太多
Talks too much.
很高兴见到你
Mucho gusto.
我也是
Un placer.
是Oso吗
El Oso?
噢 兄弟
Oh, man!
我就知道是你
I knew that was you!
你能不能 呃
Uh, you don't think I could, like,
给我签个名什么的
get an autograph or something?
标准挺低啊 孩子
Easily impressed, huh, kid?
你有笔吗
You have a pen?
呃 我没有
Um, nah, I don't.
给 我有
Here. I do.
好 太棒了
All right, cool.
谢谢了
Thanks, man.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
你知道我们可不是为了签名来的吧
You know we ain't here for an autograph, right?
把那人的名字和地址给我
Just give me the name and the address of the vato...
还有他欠了多少钱
and how much they owe.
这次我们不用你收数
We don't need you to collect this time.
有点别的事情
We've got something else.
风险更大 但如果你办好
Higher risk, but you pull it off,
我们就全职雇佣你
we'll bring you on full-time.
这也是你想要的 对吧
That's what you wanted, right?
嗯 成为家族的一员
Hmm? Be part of the family?
这玩意简直太棒了
This stuff is, like, amazing.
我的心脏跳个不停
My heart's beating like a bunny rabbit's.
摸摸
Feel it.
好 快做 快点
Okay, do it. Come on, come on!
快点
Come on!
Ale 你得试试这个
Ale, you got to try this shit, man.
我想看看
I want to see.
你只能看见
The only thing you'll see in there
一个大人屁♥股♥里还插着根吸管
is a grown man with a straw in his ass.
噢 天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
Alejandro!
老天啊
Oh, my God!
叫救护车
Call an ambulance!
你怎么了 快叫救护车啊
What's the matter with you? Call an ambulance.
操
Fuck!
在提示后留言
Please leave a message after the tone.
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
我也许趁你午休的时候去看你
I thought I might catch you on your lunch break.
我在办公室
I'm at the office.
我一会过去 看着点表
I'll be here, uh, watching the clock,
如果你有时间的话
if, uh, you get a minute.
我得挂了 好了 拜
I got to go. All right, bye.
这是航♥空♥服务部吗
This Aero Services Aviation?
有什么事吗
How can I help you?
你是Teddy吗
You Teddy?
Teddy McDonald?
不好意思 你是谁
I'm sorry. Who are you?
Logan Miller的朋友
A friend of Logan Miller.
他说过如果有问题
He said if there was ever a problem,
就来找你
you were the man to see.
那就是说你有问题了
I guess that means there's a problem.
我得带你去个地方 Teddy
I need you to take a ride with me, Teddy.
如果你想的话可以带上枪
You can bring the gun if it makes you more comfortable.
早上好 Franklin
What's up, Franklin?
早上好
What's up?
大家 早上好
What's up, y'all?
-嘿 Jerome -你好啊 Mike
- Hey, Jerome. - What's up, Mike?
好
What's up?
你好啊 侄子
What's up, nephew?
大家都那么上瘾那一口 是吧
Damn, everybody getting wet on that sherm, huh?
只买♥♥ 不抽
Sell it, don't smoke it...
我每天都这么告诉自己
I tell myself that shit every day.
拜
Peace out.
你看着太瘦了 侄子
You're looking real scrawny, nephew.
得增点重
Need to get your weight up.
头脑也得灵活
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表