剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
如果他离开这个国家了呢
What if he left the country?
如果我永远把他带走了呢
W-what if I took him away forever?
你会让他走吗
Would you let him go?
这就是你想要的 对吧
That's what you want, right?
你和我在一起
You and me together.
我拿到护照了
I got the passports.
我们收拾行李
We pack our bags.
今晚就离开
We leave tonight.
你已经斗了足够久了
You've fought long enough.
富兰克林得自己做决定
franklin's got to make his own choices.
但你和我 宝贝
But you and me, baby...
我们应该要幸福地生活下去
We deserve the chance to be happy.
如果我发誓再也不会跟你联♥系♥
If I swear you'll never hear from him again,
你会放过我们吗
will you let us live?
好吧 西西
all right, cissy.
我会走
I'll go.
你会在墨西哥城停下来加油
you'll stop and refuel in mexico city.
从那 到哈瓦那
From there, havana.
我
I, uh...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不管我可能犯了什么错误
For whatever mistakes I may have made.
我爱你
I love you.
妈妈
Mama.
你知道 我们还有生意要打理
you know, we still got a business to run.
我一个人不行的
I can't do it alone, you know?
一旦我们安顿好 我会想办法跟你联♥系♥
I'll find a way to get in touch once we get set up.
好吧 好
Yeah. Yeah.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
非常想
so much.
好了
okay.
去吧 走吧 - 行
Go on, go on. -Okay.
行
Okay.
必须要看着它离开吗
need to see it leave?
你呢
Do you?
听着 我得离开一段时间
So, look, I got to take some time away.
什么
What?
离开多久
How much time?
不知道
I don't know.
可能要一段时间
Might be a while.
我也不想离开的
It's not what I wanted.
不过在他们找到接替我的人之前
But gustavo will continue to be your point person
古斯塔沃会继续当你的接头人
until they bring in my replacement.
你继续按交易进行 跟以前一样
You just keep making the deals, same as you've been doing.
你就没事
You'll be fine.
好吧
all right.
骷髅头出现了
skully showed up.
什么 来这儿吗
What? Here?
发生什么事了 露易阿姨她没事吧
What happened? A-aunt louie-- she good?
她没事 说服了他
She fine. She talked him down.
露易说服了骷髅头
Louie talked skully down?
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
我们得商量点事
Some things we need to talk about.
我们要继续的话应该怎么干
What it's gonna mean for all of us going forward.
现在不是时候 侄子
Now not the time, nephew.
那是自然
Of course, yeah.
好吧 我去看看露易
All right. Say hi to louie.
她现在不想见任何人
She don't want to see nobody right now.
后面再见吧
We'll see you later.
告诉你一下
just wanted to let you know--
还在审查待选人员
still vetting the possibles,
不过下周接替泰迪的人应该就到这里来了
but I should have someone here to replace teddy by next week.
只要他们不挡我的道
Long as they stay out of my way,
我不在乎是谁来这儿
I don't care who it is.
你让我们找的那个女人
That, uh, woman you asked us to find--
露西亚·维拉纽瓦
lucia villanueva?
除非你现在不想知道
Unless you'd rather not know now.
慢点
oh, slow down.
她来了
franklin: There she is!
很高兴看到你回来了
glad to see you up and about.
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
累
tired.
浑身酸痛
Sore.
不过我可能没必要告诉你
But I probably ain't got to tell you.
叔叔
unc.
侄子
Nephew.
这地方不错
Louie: Place looks good.
是啊 是不错
Yeah, yeah, it's, uh...
杰罗姆说生意蒸蒸日上
Jerome say business been steady.
这里面和外面都很好
In here and on the street.
我们不必现在讨论这些
We ain't got to talk about that right now.
实际上
Yeah, actually...
要讨论
We do.
我想我们一周先拿10公斤
Thought we'd start off with ten keys a week,
1公斤一万二
12 gs a key.
比你给那个白人的价格高20%
20% more than you're paying that whitey.
我觉得这样很公平 - 你是这么想的吗
I figure that's fair -that's what you figure, huh?
你从我这里买♥♥走这些毒品之后呢
And after you buy these keys from me, then what?
你要把它们包装起来 就像我教你的
You gonna rock it up, like I taught you?
卖♥♥给我的客户吗 啊
Sell to my fucking customers, man? Like...
好了 你之前说过你只想做批发 不是吗
Okay, then, you said you wanted to wholesale the shit, right?
专注房♥地♥产♥
Focus on real estate.
你之前还想只专注卖♥♥音响呢
And you wanted to focus on selling speakers,
结果呢 你跑来想搞垮我的生意
but instead, you up in here trying to fuck up our business.
没人想搞垮谁的生意
Ain't nobody trying to fuck up nothing.
我告诉你们 我们现在形势大好
I'm telling y'all, splitting up right now,
你们要这个时候一拍两散
just when we're starting to get stronger
对未来发展可不太明智 - 对我们来说明智
isn't the right move going forward. -Louie: It is for us.
我们跟随你已经很久了 富兰克林
We've been following you a long time, franklin.
你说的每件事我们都做了
Done everything you said.
但是是我们在英格尔伍德
But we the ones that made it right with skully
搞定骷髅头的
in inglewood.
我们打开了小石城的市场
We set up little rock.
现在我们想自己做主
Now we want to run what's ours
按我们的方式
our way.
你知道你们像谁吗
ah. You know who y'all sound like?
这语气就像几个月前的里昂
Y'all sound like leon a few months ago.
结果他怎么样了
How'd that work out for him?
我们不是里昂 - 没错
We ain't leon. -No.
因为你们做不了我做的事 - 我已经做了
Because y'all can't do what I do. -I already did.
那几个月 当你受伤的时候
All them months, when you was hurt.
我还记得你求着我回来
And I remember you came begging for me to come back
因为你管不了
'cause you couldn't handle it.
我们已经下定决心了
Our minds are made up.
我们可以从你这里买♥♥货 有钱一家人赚
Now, we want to buy from you, keep things in the family.
可是如果你不愿意 我们也不是非要从你这里买♥♥
But it can go the other way, if that's how you want it.
你想清楚了
You think over it
决定好了告诉我们
and let us know what you wanna do.
你还好吗
you all right?
听我一句吗
want my advice?
说吧
Sure.
答应他们的要求
Give 'em what they want.
想要控制他们 让他们回来替你做事
Try and control 'em and bring 'em back to your way
只会让事情变得更糟
only gonna make shit worse.
如果他们出去单打独斗
If they go out on they own...
结果还是会更糟 - 如果他们
Shit gonna be worse anyway. -Well, if that
干不下去了 还是会回来的 真的
go down, they'll come back. They will.
不过如果他们想明白了
But if they figure the shit out, I mean,
你赚的钱少了 让他们自立门户多赚钱
yeah, you'll make less money, but they'll respect you
他们会尊敬你
for letting 'em do their thing.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表