剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
Uh, one of the other residents here
提到了这事
I talked to mentioned it.
现在不是时候
Look, now's not a good time.
我看得出来
I can see that.
68年我在伯克利
I was at, uh, Berkeley in '68.
你一定知道弗雷德·汉普顿
So you must've known Fred Hampton.
是 他去芝加哥之前我就认识了
Yeah, I knew him well before he went to Chicago.
我们那时见过吗
Diddid we meet back then?
没有 如果有我会有印象的
Uh, no, I would've remembered you.
听着 我真的需要
Listen, I really need to... Yeah.
背面有我家里的电♥话♥
Listen, my, uh, my home number's on back.
我在克伦肖街和54街交界处长大
Hmm. I grew up off Crenshaw and 54th.
我跟你一样见证了变化
I've been seeing the changes, like you.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
多谢
Thanks. Mmhmm.
我会和你联♥系♥的
Yeah. I'll be in touch.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
警官
Officer.
有什么需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
你还记得我吗
You remember me?
嗯
Yeah.
- 这地方归你管吗 - 是的
- You run this place? - I do.
一定很难
Must be tough.
我好奇你这样一个人怎么会
I got to wonder how somebody who ended up doing this all day
有个杀人的混♥蛋♥儿子
wound up with a murderous piece of shit for a son.
我本来想直接告诉富兰克林的
Now, I was gonna tell Franklin this directly,
但我又觉得你跟他说
but then I thought he might hear it a little better
他可能会好受些
coming from you.
他本来做得很好 后来
He had a great thing going, and then he went
却搞砸了
and fucked it up.
所以
So...
我的周薪要翻倍
I'm gonna need my weekly payment doubled.
你告诉他 如果他再想
And you tell him that if he ever tries
陷害我
to set me up again,
受伤的就不止他一个了
he's not the only one getting hurt.
你有话要对我儿子说的话
Now, you got something to say to my boy,
就自己去跟他说
you tell him yourself.
- 滚出我的地盘 - 你和你儿子
- Now go on, get out of my place. - You and your son
有很多共同点
got a lot in common.
你们俩似乎都认为
You both seem to think
我不能伤到你们
that I won't fuck you up.
- 试试 - 不 不 慢着慢着
Try it! No. No, no, no. Hang on, hang on.
这不是很有趣吗
Isn't this interesting?
你好 尼克斯警官
Hello, Officer Nix.
这里没事吧
Everything okay here?
要我写一篇关于警♥察♥挑衅的报道吗
Am I writing a story on police provocation?
只是聊聊而已
Just having a little conversation.
好了 一切都好
All right, everything's fine.
你们把该做的都做完
Y'all finish doing what you got to do.
能告诉我是怎么回事吗
Uh, you want to tell me what that was about?
好吧
Well...
我要是知道就告诉你了
I would if I knew.
他最坏了 我认识他好几年了
He's worse than most of them. I've known him for years.
我可以告诉你
And I can tell you this:
你和这个地方越出名
the more you and this place are known,
他就越难骚扰你
the harder it's gonna be for him to harass you.
来点
How about a short,
简单的人情味怎么样
simple human interest piece?
你真的认识弗雷德·汉普顿吗
Did you really know Fred Hampton?
是的
I did.
我还认识鲍比·赫顿 还记得他吗
I also knew Lil' Bobby Hutton. Remember him?
18岁 中了12枪
18 years old, shot 12 times.
投降的时候
While surrendering.
你是想继续试探我
You want to keep testing me,
还是说我们能谈谈
or can we talk a while?
他到底说了什么
What exactly did he say?
他说你搞砸了
He said you fucked up.
想陷害他什么的
Tried to set him up or something.
而且他想周薪翻倍
And he wants double every week.
事情变得更糟了
Things are gonna get worse.
去他妈的
Fuck him.
不 不 我得关照一下尼克斯
No, no, II got to take care of Nix.
我觉得这件事有更好的处理办法
I think you got a better way to deal with this thing.
怎么做
How?
我一直想找的那个人 保罗·戴维斯
The man I've been trying to get to, Paul Davis...
他在范内斯和佛蒙特港的地♥产♥上出价比我们高
He outbid us on the Van Ness and Vermont Harbor properties.
他在市议会和警♥察♥局长那都有影响力
He's got influence with city council, police commissioner.
并且他在为布拉德利市长筹款
And he's raising money for Mayor Bradley.
我们刚捐了很大一笔款
We just made a very big contribution.
在我看来捐的太多了
Too big a contribution, in my opinion.
别误会 他跟那些人一样污
And make no mistake, he's as dirty as they come.
但跟市长比已经够干净了
But clean enough to sit next to the Mayor.
我知道你一直在努力
I know you've been trying,
但你这么做没用
but what you're doing isn't working.
是时候另辟蹊径了
It's time to try it a different way.
你好
Hola?
赫尔南
Hernan?
努维亚
Nuvia?
埃内斯托
Ernesto!
卡洛
Carlo!
埃内斯托
Ernesto!
塞德洛
Cedro!
塞德洛 埃内斯托
Cedro! Ernesto!
你们在哪
Where are you?
- 我听到了一些事 - 什么事
- I heard some things. - Like what?
那个要上学的孩子
Like the kid who was prep school bound
中了三枪
took three bullets.
帮派斗争越演越烈
Gangs at war gettin' uglier by the day.
你两边都在供货 对吧
You supply both sides, right?
我们要尽快悄悄了结这件事
We end this as quick and as quiet as possible.
你说的是大屠♥杀♥
You talking about a massacre.
这事关生意 这事关正义
This is about business. It's about what's right.
从摇篮
* From the cradle
到坟墓
* To the grave
我们被痛苦
* We are driven
驱使
* By the pain
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表