剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
You stay ready...
你们必须做好准备
You ain't have to get ready.
库克家有内鬼 可我们没有
Cook house got rats, but we good.
我要你们今晚把这些角落收拾好
I want these corners up by tonight.
准备好
They ready.
那个书呆子去哪儿了
Where the nerdy nigga at?
去拉屎了
Went to take a shit.
走吧
Come on.
- 好了 我们走 - 知道你的地盘吧
-All right, cool. Let's go. -You know your corner?
你觉得他们能行吗
think they got it?
我♥操♥
The fuck?
有什么能帮你吗 美女
Can I help you, sweetheart?
五千块要你的人头 是死是活无所谓
$5,000 on your head, dead or alive.
真需要那笔钱
Really need that.
完蛋了 伙计
Thwarted, nigga.
人死了还怎么收钱
Well, how are you gonna collect when you're dead?
求你
Please.
我爸妈都不见了
My mom and dad have gone off the pipe,
妹妹们很饿
and my sisters hungry and...
水也没了
The water's off.
如果你需要什么
If you need anything,
尽管开口
fuckin' ask.
才不要
Hell no.
关于这个悬赏你还知道什么
What the fuck else you know about this bounty?
对 是巴拿马银行
Teddy: Yeah, it's banco de panama.
他们在进行内部调查
They're running their own internal investigation.
把他名字告诉我
Just give me his name.
你确定这跟与黎巴嫩有联♥系♥的
Mm-hmm. And you're sure that this is in regards
第三方账户有关吗
to the escrow account linked with lebanon?
还有呢
Uh, what else?
有黑名单吗
Any blacklists?
跟桑蒂尼斯塔或者克格勃有关吗
Any connection with the sandinistas or the kgb?
巴拿马当局呢
The panamanian ado?
不用 我自己想办法 把地址给我
No, I'll figure it out myself. Just give me the address.
好
Great.
要出去吗
going out?
我想着我们可以喝上一杯呢
I thought maybe we should have a drink or something.
现在不行
Not a good time.
有事要去办
Gonna hit the hay.
- 晚安 哈维 - 听着
-Good night, avi. -Listen.
别去做我想的那件事
Don't do what I think you're going to do.
会没事的
It's gonna be all right.
听我说 嗨
Listen to me. Hey.
妈的
Damn.
不用了 谢谢 我明天还要早起呢
Uh, no, thank you. I have an early morning tomorrow.
我只想在发表前亲口告诉你
just wanted you to hear it from me before we publish.
就是这篇了 亨利
This is the one, henry.
我跟踪了这么多年的新闻
The story I've been chasing all these years.
那么
Well, then...
恭喜你了
Congratulations.
哇哦
Wow.
悠着点儿
take it easy.
不知道我能否处理好这股热情
Not sure I can handle all this enthusiasm.
我知道你工作有多努力
I know how hard you've worked.
不过我也知道你内心深处有多愤怒
But I also know how deeply your anger runs.
我愤怒
My anger?
- 政♥府♥对你和你家人的所作所为 - 还有你的家人
-What the government did to you and your family. -And to yours.
他们对我们这种家庭几辈人的所作所为
What they've done to people like us for generations.
对 所以我也害怕
Yes, which is why I'm also afraid
如果你揭露出这种秘密 他们会对我们怎么样
of what they'll do to us if you expose these kinds of secrets.
我不知道
I don't know.
但我们已经离婚了
But we're not married anymore,
我们的女儿住在国家另一边
and our daughter lives across the country
也不联♥系♥我 所以
and won't speak to me, so...
我猜不管我出了什么事 你都不会有事的
My guess is whatever happens to me, you'll be fine.
不 艾琳 如果你出了什么事
No, irene. If something happens to you,
- 我们都不会好过的 - 我知道我在做什么
-we won't be fine. -I know what I'm doing.
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
我带你来是为了庆祝的
I brought you here to celebrate,
- 拜托 - 好 好吧 我
-for christ's sake. -All right, okay, I'm...
抱歉 我很期待
I'm sorry. I-I look forward to reading it.
不 我很抱歉 我
Fuck. No, I'm sorry. I...
我当然感谢你的关心
Of course I-I appreciate your concern.
你只是在照顾我
You're-you're just looking out for me.
我知道我太投入工作了
I know I work too much.
我知道这伤害了我们的婚姻
I know it hurt our marriage.
我知道我不是最好的母亲
I know I wasn't the best mom.
但这就是原因
But this is why.
我懂你的意思
I hear you.
真的
I do.
我希望一切都如你所愿
I hope it goes the way you want.
我的爱依然存在
*my love still lingers on.
赏金
A bounty?
- 对谁 - 组织的全体人员
-On who?! -Everybody connected to the crew.
这得感谢谁呢 该死的小大人和骷髅头吗
Who we got to thank for that? Fucking manboy and skully?
- 可能吧 - 那些王八蛋抓不到我们
-Probably. -Chickenshit motherfuckers
所以他们得出钱悬赏
couldn't get us, so they had to pay.
有这么多赏金要我们的脑袋
How are we supposed to run a business
我们还怎么做生意
with a fucking bounty on our heads?
现在我们还得担心每次我们一出门
And now we got to worry about some motherfucker trying
那些混♥蛋♥就想开枪打死我们
to shoot us every time we walk out the fucking door?
已经开始担心了
Was already worried about that.
这就是我想告诉你的
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
我对天发誓 跟在你们这些傻♥逼♥后面
I swear to god, following behind you dumb motherfuckers is gonna
- 我会死的 - 我们不能现在就脱离组织
-be the death of me. -Well, we can't go spinning off the rails now.
好吗 我们必须团结在一起
All right? We got to stick together.
怎么
what?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
你偷了我的钱吗
Did you steal my money?
发生了什么事 你是谁
?qué pasó? ?quién es?
你是加百列·哈恩
You're gabriel jaen.
你为巴拿马银行工作
And you work for banco de panama.
什么 我不明白你的意思 你是谁
What? I-I don't understand. Who are you?
你为巴拿马银行工作吗
Do you work for banco de panama?
我只想知道你是不是偷了我的钱
I just need to know if you stole my money.
- 我什么也没偷 - 你没偷我的钱
-I didn't steal anything. -You didn't steal my money?
我不知道你在说什么 不 不 不要
I don't know what you're talking about. No, no, no, no!
告诉妈妈她一定是弄错了
franklin: Told mama she must be mistaken.
你不可能在不先来找我的
That there's no way you'd actually go off
情况下就跑去做这种
and do something this reckless and stupid
鲁莽而愚蠢的事
without coming to me first.
我很抱歉 但他需要知道
I'm sorry, but he needed to know.
事情就要曝光了
Alton: Well, the story was gonna break.
至少这样中情局就能背黑锅
At least this way the cia takes the fall,
我们也能脱身
and we get out clean.
那你要怎么做呢
And how the hell you gonna do that, huh?
逃避该死的中情局
Run and hide from the damn cia?
妮汉达·阿比奥敦和阿萨塔·沙库尔现在在古巴
Nehanda abiodun and assata shakur are in cuba right now,
- 受到保护 安全无恙 - 那杰罗姆 露易和里昂呢
-protected and safe. -What about jerome, louie and leon?
你想带大家去该死的古巴吗
You want to take everybody to fucking cuba?
- 如果有必要 我会的 - 也许不会那样
-If I have to, yes! -Maybe it won't come to that.
- 也许我们能做点什么来阻止它 - 是的 妈妈
-Maybe there's something we can do to stop it. -Oh, yeah. That's right, mama.
没错 因为那个记者
That's right. Because of the reporter.
你阻止不了 事情已经传开了
You can't stop it. The story's already out there.
- 你觉得她是怎么找到我的 - 她
-How you think she got to me? -She?
- 这么说是个女人了 - 太多人知道了 富兰克林
-Oh, so it's a woman, then? -Too many people know, franklin.
只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time.
至少我们走在前面了
At least this way we're ahead of it.
我才不要搬去他妈的古巴 小心翼翼的
I'm not moving to fucking cuba, looking over my damn shoulder.
- 这他妈的是我的家 - 你根本不知道你在跟谁打交道
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表