剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
他向美国境内运送可♥卡♥因♥
He's bringing cocaine into the united states
去资助非法战争 难道我们还要保护他吗
to fight an illegal war, and we're supposed to protect him?
我们必须控制住这个记者
We have to get this reporter under control.
若不阻止这一切 就没有明天了
If we don't stop this, there is no tomorrow.
如果你的故事属实
If your story is true--
政♥府♥机构非法发动了战争
a government agency waging an illegal war,
还贩毒
dealing drugs--
那你最应该知道 他们为了将那个故事掩盖住
well, then you of all people should know that there's nothing
什么都做得出来
they won't do to kill that story.
我要去跪在地上
Need to be begging for forgiveness,
都是你把我们害成这样
all the shit you done put us through.
我要上去挡枪子儿
I'm gonna step in front of the bullet,
就像以前一样
like I always have,
保护你们的安全
to keep y'all safe.
现在 让我来解决这事儿
Now let me get us out of this,
就像我以前收拾这些烂摊子一样
like I got us out of every other motherfucking thing else!
我说过 因为他们对你孩子做的事情
When I tell you that I'm-a kill leon
我会杀了里昂和富兰克林
and franklin for what they did to your baby,
我是认真的
I mean that.
你弟弟怎么样
How's your brother doing?
怎么想到他了
Uh, what made you think of him?
我只知道他好像从塞亚被转移到了奇诺 对吧
I just know he was transferred from cya to chino, right?
不知道他现在怎么样了
Wonder how he's getting along.
你看到了是谁 对吧
You saw who it was, right? -
是那个小女孩的妈妈
it was that little girl's mama.
等我再陪她坐一会
The minute I finish sitting with her,
我们就去找那群狗♥日♥的♥
we're gonna get these motherfuckers.
露易在他们手上
They got louie.
跟你说一句
And just so you know,
杰罗姆和他的朋友们
jerome and his folks
可没少交流
talking a lot of shit.
他们今晚就会去找你
Gonna come at you tonight.
让他们来吧
Let 'em come.
自寻死路
They funeral.
嘿 T
Hey, t. -
你耍我多久了
how long you been playing me?
当时 我和女儿们
Me and my girls
去红洋葱餐厅给我过生日去了
was out at the red onion for my birthday.
正玩得挺开心的
Was having a good time,
然后 德鲁来了
doing our thing, when drew comes in.
最开始我没想起来他是谁 但
I didn't remember him at first, but...
但他记得你
But he remembered you.
他说你和我过去有过一段
That you and me had our thing back in the day.
说你们现在都不在乎了
Said y'all was cool now.
是搭档
Partners.
几周后 他来了店里
Few weeks later, he shows up at the shop.
我以为他是来买♥♥东西的
Figured he was trying to get some, you know.
结果他是给我找活儿了
Turns out he had an offer for me.
雇你来找我的货源
Pay you to find my plug.
十万块
A hundred grand.
他还带来给我看了
He showed me the money.
十万块足够改变人生啊
Life-changing shit.
你的任务就很简单
And all you had to do was
暗中接近我
slither up to me...
把我当他妈傻子玩
Play me for a fucking fool,
就好像我对你是个路人甲
like I never meant shit to you.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
而且你去那边之后
But since you went there,
我记得在你得到目标之前
I remember I was real important to you
我对你可是很重要的
until you got what you wanted,
然后你就另觅新欢去了
and then you was off to the next best thing.
当时我他妈只是个孩子 T
I was a fucking kid, t.
但你现在不是了
And now you ain't.
我也不是了
And neither am I.
所以我答应了德鲁
So I told drew I'd do it.
我去了你阿姨那边过新年 看到了你
I went to your auntie's for new year's and I saw you.
我们聊了聊
And we talked.
我想起来了当初为什么爱上你
And I remembered why I fell for you in the first place.
然后我回家联♥系♥德鲁 说我不干了
I went home, called drew, told him I was out.
这故事不错
that's a cute story.
但我不明白这和我们现在的情况有什么关系
But I don't see how it gets us to where we are right now.
你觉得呢
Why you think?
因为德鲁没能得逞
Because drew wasn't having it.
胡萝卜也就变成了大棒
Turned that carrot to a stick.
他说他会杀了我和朱丽叶斯
Said he'd kill me and julius.
我拒绝后
When I refused...
他派了一群康普顿的黑人
...He had a grip of compton niggas
找上了我弟弟 把他打个半死 他差点就
jump my baby brother, beat him half to death-- he almost died
死在了监狱
in the penitentiary -
没人照顾他 我他妈还能怎么办啊
all alone-- fuck was I supposed to do?
你应该来找我的
You were supposed to come to me!
你应该告诉我真♥相♥
You were supposed to tell me the truth.
就算我说了
And if I had?
你当真会原谅我吗
I'm supposed to believe you would've forgave me?
据我所知 这些年来你一点都不仁慈
From what I hear, you ain't big on mercy these days.
现在谁知道呢
Well, I guess we'll never know.
喂
Sup?
操 行吧 看好他
Fuck, all right. Uh, keep him there.
明白吗
All right?
操 钥匙
Fuck. Uh, k-keys.
怎么了
What's going on?
看着她
stay with her.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
你妈♥逼♥你来干什么
The fuck is you doing here?!
是我传呼他来的
I paged him.
传呼
Paged him?
爷们点 小子
Man up, nigga.
爷们点
Man up.
爷们点 侄子 爷们点
Man up, nephew, come on.
我和你一样想抓到那些枪击了露易的人
Unc, I want the motherfuckers who shot louie as bad as you do.
但是我们得机灵点
Okay? I do, but we got to be smart.
上帝发明了冲♥锋♥枪♥ 黑人就用不着机灵了
God invented uzis so niggas ain't got to be smart.
小大人知道发生了什么
Manboy knows what happened.
也了解你
Knows you.
他正等着你呢
He gonna be waiting for you.
你现在去 就是正中下怀
go down there now, they gonna be ready.
他们会杀了你
They gonna kill you
还有所有愿意追随你的傻♥逼♥
and everybody who's dumb enough to go with you.
我们会没事的
We good.
你每次都错了
You been wrong at every turn.
我不会再追随别人
I'm done following.
我们会没事的
We good.
塔诺赛和小大人联手
Tanosse's been working with manboy.
耍我
Playing me...
耍我们所有人 好几个月了
All of us, for months.
这感觉妈♥逼♥的爽不
How the fuck does that feel?
兔子拿到枪了就没那么好玩了吧
Ain't so fun when the rabbit got the gun, huh?
但现在我们有机会 叔叔 - 是吗
But we got it now, unc. -Yeah.
我们可以利用塔诺赛 给小大人送去假情报
We can use tanosse-- feed manboy bad intel,
先发制人 给他设下圈套
get the drop on his ass, set his ass up.
你可以成功复仇的 但按照我们的方式来 而不是他的
You'll get your revenge, but our way, not his.
我他妈不想听你谋划了
I'm tired of you fucking plotting.
这件事并不轻松 但也没那么复杂
This ain't easy, but it ain't got to be complicated.
来吧
Yeah, well...
走 咱们上路
Come on, let's ride.
我不能让你这么做
Can't let you do this.
兄弟 你有两秒钟给老子让开
You got two seconds to get out my way, man.
你想来干一架是吧
This what you want?
来啊 那就来啊
So be it. Come on.
你们不必这样的
Hey, y'all ain't got to do this shit.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表