剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
听着
Look...
我明白你的意思 好吗
Look, I hear you, all right?
真的 这事儿我在处理
I do. And I'm taking care of this.
要不你先回家 好好睡一觉
So, how about you just head on home, sleep this off?
要不你别搞砸了 我也就不会出现了
How about you stop fucking up, I'll stop showing up.
知道吗 富兰克林
you know, franklin...
人人都是可以替代的
...Everybody is replaceable.
我说的是每一个人
And I mean everybody is replaceable.
别忘了这一点
So don't forget that.
我还是想不通我们怎么不能待在
I still don't know why we couldn't stay
- 该死的酒店 - 这是南方的待客之道 杰罗姆
-at no goddamn hotel. -Southern hospitality, jerome.
你所谓的待客之道
By hospitality, you mean...
就是让我睡这种床冷出翔
freezing my ass off and dealing with this bed?
将就凑合吧
Try making the best of it.
好 我就凑合着
Oh, I'm gonna make the best
在这鸟不拉屎的破地方
of being stuck out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere,
冷出翔
Freezing my ass off.
你能不能声音小点
Could you keep your voice down?
你怎么能当着那些人的面
How you look these people in the face
- 骗他们 - 你说什么
-and you just lie to 'em? -Excuse me?
你要给他们扔汽油弹
You about to drop napalm on these people,
你都不打算警告他们
and you ain't even gonna warn 'em.
你不知道
You don't know that.
- 我不知道吗 - 不 因为这不是洛杉矶
-I don't know? -No. 'cause this ain't l.A.
在小石城没有该死的帮派
It ain't no damn gangs in little-ass little rock.
在你出现之前 连乌兹枪都没有
And it wasn't no uzis, either, till you showed up.
你那些鬼话骗你自己吧
You tell yourself whatever the fuck you want.
那些人不是要被你弄死 就是要弄死别人
You're about to get these people killed or make 'em into killers.
我敢向你保证
I promise you that.
不是每个贩毒的人
Not everybody who gets in this game
最终都会横尸街头 杰罗姆
ends up dropping bodies, jerome.
我们贩毒是为了挣大钱 对吗
We got in this game to get rich, right?
对吗
Right?
露易
Louie...
我们在那儿
We there.
你有靓车 有美丽的衣服 有精美首饰
You got cars, you got clothes, you got jewelry.
甚至你想要的俱乐部都拥有了
You even got that club you wanted.
你♥他♥妈♥还想要什么
The fuck else you need?!
这不仅仅关乎我想要的
It's not just about what I need.
那还有什么 克利奥帕特拉
Then what is it about, then, cleopatra?
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
我要走了
I'm leaving.
你要回洛杉矶吗
You going back to l.A.?
我去住宾馆
I'm going to a hotel.
明天回来
Be back tomorrow.
去参加会谈
To the party.
然后我们就离开
Then we out.
嫌犯目前被指控三项罪名
The suspect has now been charged with three counts:
谋杀从犯 使用致命武器袭击他人
Accessory to murder, assault with a deadly weapon,
以及逃离犯罪现场
and fleeing the scene of a crime.
保释金为一百万美元
Bail has been set at a million dollars...
我把钱拿给普伦提斯
I'll get the money to prentice.
今晚就可以将他保释出来
Have him out by tonight.
我们将会跟踪报道 本小时热点
we'll continue to follow the story-- we'll have more
还有更多新闻播报
for you coming up at the top of the hour.
今天公布了关于艾滋病疫情的
Grim news was announced today
严峻消息
in the aids epidemic.
目前洛杉矶已有
as los angeles now has
两千多例这个不治之症患者
over 2,000 known cases of the incurable disease.
喂 哪位
hey, who this?
李 是你吗
Lee, that you?
旺达
Wanda?
听着 我现在要出院了 我戒毒了
Listen, I'm out of the hospital now, and I'm clean.
可是我
- -but I ain't...
我没地方可去 没人愿意帮我
I ain't got nowhere to go, no one to help me.
我处境艰难
I'm in a bad place.
现在我自己都一堆麻烦
I got my own problems right now.
李 求你了
Lee, please!
我只能求你帮忙了
You're the only person I got left.
如果没人帮我 我肯定会复吸的
I'm gonna slip if I can't get no help.
我知道
I know it.
如果你真那么绝望 我知道一个地方你可以去
if you're real desperate, I know a place where you can go.
我们会狠狠反击
* we're gonna fight it hard, yeah
有上帝与我们相助
* with the help of the lord, yeah
我们将会反击
* we're gonna fight it
到底
* to the top
是的
* yeah
我们将会无所畏惧地反击
* we're gonna fight without fear...
你做的啥玩意儿呢 亲爱的
the fuck is you cooking, babe?
头发用的东西
Some hair stuff.
是的
* yeah...
我的天哪
oh, my god.
是啊
Yeah.
听着 我需要一些钱 很多钱
Look, I'm-a need some money, and lots of it.
一步一步 我们会
* and step by step, we'll reach the goal...
我也不想跟你吵
and I ain't trying to argue about it.
然后我们欢笑歌♥唱
* yeah, then we will laugh and sing, yeah
我们将会反击到底
* we're gonna fight it to the top...
猪板油
fatback.
- 嘿 - 嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
富兰克林和里昂叫我来接你
Franklin and leon sent me to come pick you up,
陪你好好玩玩
show you a good time.
好吧
Shit, all right.
- 准备好了吗 - 嗯
-You ready? -Yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
嘿 干嘛呢 我们去哪儿
Hey, what's up? Where we going?
他们叫我带你玩得开心点
I was told to make sure you had a good time.
在这儿
Here?
对
Yeah.
我老乡要在这里等我们
My homegirl gonna meet us here.
你以前玩过三人行吗 亲爱的
You ever had a threesome before, baby?
老天哪
Oh, my god.
我兄弟待我真不错
fatback: My niggas done did me right.
嘿 干嘛呢 搞什么
Hey, what? What the fuck?
你这个死胖子
you jelly roll motherfucker!
妈的 妹子 那玩意臭死了
damn, girl. That shit stink.
我这次的时间长一些吧
mm, lasted longer this time, huh?
是啊 你厉害
Oh, yeah, you did. Mm.
不是对你阿姨有意见哈 不过
nothing against your auntie, but...
我希望她能多离开一些时日
I hope she's gone a few more days.
- 是嘛 - 是啊
-Oh, yeah. - yeah.
你弟弟怎么样了
How's your brother doing?
你怎么想起他了
What made you think of him?
我知道他从塞亚转到奇诺了 对吗
I just know he was transferred from cya to chino, right?
想知道他怎么样了
Wondered how he's getting along.
不太好
Not so good.
他很害怕
I mean, he's terrified.
只是个孩子
He's just a boy.
不应该待在那种地方
Shouldn't be in that place.
想起来我就心痛
It hurts my heart just to think about it.
你知道的
Well, you know...
如果他有什么需要
-...If he needs anything, -mm-hmm?
钱哪 或者什么的
You know, money or... Whatever,
你随时问我就行了
you know you can always ask.
谢谢
Appreciate the offer,
不过我不要你的钱
-but I don't want that from you.
我在这儿挣得够多
My job here is plenty.
其它的我自己能搞定
-I can handle the rest.
我有个问题
I got a question for you,
如果现在我们可以互相问的话
-if we're asking questions now. -
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表