剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
那天晚上来这里的男人
That man who was here the other night,
他什么来头
what's his story?
就是生意上的伙伴
-Just a man I do business with.
喝得有点多了
-Had a little too much to drink.
等一下
one second.
稍等一下
I'll be a second.
喂 怎么了 是我
hey, what's up? It's me.
没事吧
We good?
实际上 有事
Uh, no, actually.
富兰克林 你交了保释金吗
Franklin, did you post his bail?
我交了
Did I...?
没
No.
不是吧
No. No, no, no.
我他妈把钱给你了 你说什么呢
I gave you the fuckin' money. What you talking about?
我刚去交保释金
Well, I just went down to do it, to post it,
他们说你的人已经出来了
and they said your man was already out.
什么
What?
你确定你手下
Are you sure one of your crew,
其他人没去交保释金吗
somebody else didn't pay the bail?
他妈的 我当然确定
Well, of course I'm fucking sure.
如果不是你 不是我
Well, if you didn't, and I didn't,
那会是谁
who did?
妈的 你们他妈的要干什么
shit, what the fuck y'all doin'?!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuckin' trick!
我他妈要杀了你
I'll kill your ass!
里昂在哪
Where's leon?
在阿♥拉♥斯加呢 婊♥子♥ 去之前多穿点
Alaska, bitch. So dress warm.
嘿 嘿 嘿 不 不 听着
Hey, hey, hey, no, no, hey, look.
我不知道他在哪
I-I don't know where the fuck he at, all right?
救命
Hey, hey, somebody help me!
我被这两个疯婆子绑♥架♥了
I've been kidnapped by these two crazy hos!
混♥蛋♥ 闭嘴 你喊破喉咙也没人救你
Nigga, shut up! Can't nobody hear your dumb ass.
给你最后一次机会
This is your last fuckin' chance.
婊♥子♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥
Bitch, fuck you.
妈的
Ah, shit!
- 他到底他妈的在哪儿 - 你个婊♥子♥
- Where the fuck is he?! - Ah, ah, you bitch.
妈的
Ah, fuck!
我会逃走的 婊♥子♥
I'm gonna get loose, bitch.
我要是逃走了 我发誓我会杀了你
I'm gonna get loose and I'm gonna kill your ass, I swear.
我对天发誓
I swear to god.
他妈的
Fuck.
听着 等等 等等 我对天发誓
Look, look, look, look, look, look, I swear to god
我不知道他在哪
I don't know where the nigga at.
听我说
Just listen to me.
你女儿的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about what happened to your daughter,
但你女儿不是我杀的
I am, but I ain't do that shit to that girl.
我不是你要找的人
I'm not the one you want.
- 什么 妈的 - 里昂在哪
- What-- oh, fuck! - Where's leon?!
- 里昂在哪 - 妈的 我说了
- Where's leon? - Ah, ah, fuck, I told you...
你以为我在跟你闹着玩吗 妈的他到底在哪
Think I'm playing with you? Where the fuck is he?
- 妈的 - 他在哪
- shit. -Where is he?
里昂在哪
where's leon?
靠
fuck.
我说了 我说了我不知道
I told you. I told you I don't know.
听着 我真不知道他在哪儿
look... Look, I don't know where the fuck he at.
我发誓 我真♥他♥妈♥的不知道
I swear to god, I don't know shit.
我不知道那家伙在哪
I don't know where the nigga is.
住手 放了我 我不知道
Look, just stop, let a nigga out-- I don't know,
他妈的放开我
just-just get the fuck off me.
那你就祈祷吧
Say a prayer...
去你♥妈♥的♥
..Motherfucker!
妈的
ah, shit.
靠
fuck...
总在移♥动♥
* always moving
我喜欢你走路的样子
* yeah, I... I like the way you move
是的
* ooh, yeah
谢谢你 兄弟
thank you, brother.
谢谢你
Hey. Thank you.
宝贝
ooh, baby...
我不会骗你的 孩子
look, I ain't gonna tell you no lie, boy,
我从没见过这个
I ain't seen nothing like this.
我们什么时候能再来点
How soon can we get some more?
不管你什么时候想要 一句话的事
Whenever you want. You just say the word.
你们真的不能多待一会儿吗
You sure y'all can't stay a little while longer?
谢谢 但我们得走了
Thanks, though. We got to go.
我喜欢你走路的样子
* I... I like the way you move
不管是男孩还是女孩
whether it's a boy or a girl,
我都起名为露易
I'm-a name 'em louie.
再见 亲爱的
Goodbye, honey.
拜拜
Bye, egypt.
里德·汤普森是中情局的
reed thompson is cia.
你说什么
What you say?
里德是政♥府♥的人
Reed is government.
通过走私可♥卡♥因♥来资助尼加拉瓜的战争
Moving cocaine to fund that war in nicaragua.
你总说他这人不对劲
You always said he didn't strike you right.
那就是原因
That's why.
这就是富兰克林能洗脱谋杀指控的原因
That's how franklin beat the murder rap.
嗯
Yeah.
为什么我们买♥♥的这么便宜
Why we get the shit for so cheap.
意味着富兰克林在给他赚钱
Mean franklin in his pocket.
意味着我们在给他赚钱
Means we all in his pocket.
你知道多久了
How long you known?
有段时间了
While.
大概一年了
A year, maybe?
这是富兰克林想要的
It's the way franklin wanted it.
我以为我们是在保护你
Thought we was protecting you.
我才不需要什么狗屁保护
I don't need no fucking protection.
就我一个人不知道吗
I'm the only one in the dark?
里昂
Leon.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you see what I'm saying?
我们不能停手 宝贝
We can't stop, baby.
即便我们想停下
Even if we wanted to.
我还担心你死了 卡布龙
I was worried you were dead, cabrón.
让你失望了 我还没死
Unfortunately, no.
现在谁需要清理
Now who needs to clean up?
你想要什么
What do you want?
你中情局的表哥在这
Tu primo de la cia is here
哈弗梅耶吗
havemeyer?
他妈的
Oh, fuck.
告诉他我病了
Well, tell him that I'm sick.
他根本不在乎
He doesn't fucking care.
埃拉尔
órale.
天呢 伙计
Jesus, man.
我应该是感染了什么
Think I caught a bug or something.
或许只是 别靠太近
Maybe just... Don't get too close.
那么 你想要什么
so what... What do you want?
只是想跟你说
Just wanted you to know how...
马特的事我很抱歉
Sorry I was to hear about matt.
我有两个兄弟 我
I've got two brothers. I...
我无法想象失去他们任何一个
I can't imagine losing one of them.
很好 说完了吗
Great. Is that it?
不知道你有没有看到关于尼加拉瓜的最新消息
Assuming you haven't seen the latest out of nicaragua?
南方的反叛军已经被击退
Contra forces in the south have been pushed back.
他们失势了
They're losing ground.
有那批失踪武器的消息吗
Any word on that missing shipment of weapons?
不管怎样
Hey, for what it's worth,
我们对阿维·德雷克斯勒财务状况的初步调查
our initial workup into avi drexler's financials
没有发现任何巨额私人存款
didn't reveal any large personal deposits.
我们需要继续运送补给
We need to keep supplies moving.
需要不断的支援来抵抗敌人
Additional ground support to fend off the enemy advances.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表