剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
和那些狗♥日♥的♥可谈不成交易
Ain't no dealing with those motherfuckers.
你唯一能做的就是别碍他们 他们不找我们麻烦的话
Only thing you can do is stay out the way and be glad
- 就偷着乐吧 - 我需要你支持我 李
-they ain't coming at us. -I need you with me, lee.
不用了
I'm good.
我要看着
I want to see
富兰克林·圣徒入狱
franklin saint in prison.
不管是什么 已经有许多好人因此而死了
Whatever this is, good people are dying over it.
- 能给我线索吗 - 托尼·马利诺
-Can you give me anything? -Tony marino.
他是洛雷娜的接头人 从他开始查吧
He was lorena's handler. Start there.
你有事想跟我谈
You had something you wanted to discuss.
为了赶走最后几个钉子户 你已经花费13%的现金
You've been hemorrhaging cash to the tune of about 13%.
你想干什么
What is it you want?
我觉得我应该能帮上你
I think I may be able to help you.
嗨 艾薇 是我 里德·汤普森
Hey, avi. It's reed thompson.
我在哥斯达黎加的线人说
Listen, my contact in costa rica
那些货物从来没出现过
said that the cargo never even showed up.
我必须知道我的枪在哪里 你去给我查
I need to know where my guns are and I want you to find out.
有结果立马告诉我
And you'll let me know as soon as you do.
听说过骷髅头的事情么
You heard anything about skully?
他到底有没有活下来
Whether he survived it?
我他妈怎么会知道啊
How the fuck am I supposed to know?
告诉那黑鬼 别掺和进去了
Told that nigga not to get mixed up in that shit.
骷髅头中枪了
Skully was shot
但他没有死
but he ain't dead.
只是非常 非常生气
Just real, real mad.
找到富兰克林·圣徒
Find franklin saint!
得走了 兄弟
Got to bounce, homey.
明天再喊你
I'll holler at you tomorrow.
想买♥♥牙齿吗
Want to buy a tooth?
什么
What?
它是 镶银的
It's got a... It's got a silver filling.
没兴趣 带上东西赶紧滚
Nah, go on with that shit.
那去你♥妈♥的♥
Well, fuck you then!
滚你妈♥逼♥的
Fuck you!
嘿 李
Hey, lee.
嘿 李
Hey, lee.
我正卖♥♥牙齿呢
I got a tooth for sale.
拿着
here.
他在那边 早说了吧
There he go. Told y'all.
就是那个人
That is that nigga.
来个汉堡 加生洋葱
Let me get a burger with some raw onions.
把车开过去 快点
Pull up on him. Hurry up.
喂 胖子
hey, fatback.
- 干嘛 - 我要两个汉堡
-What you want? -Let me get a two.
- 加洋葱圈 - 我的汉堡
-With, uh, onion rings. -Oh, yeah,
加份薯条
add a fry to mine.
不要番茄和生菜
Keep the tomatoes and, uh, lettuce.
里昂
leon!
操
Shit!
快跑 快跑
Let's go, let's go!
兄弟 受伤没
Nigga, are you hit?
我♥操♥
Oh, damn!
操
Shit.
快叫救护车
Hey, somebody call the ambulance!
妈的
Goddamn!
旺达啊 操
Wanda. Fuck.
叫救护车
Call the ambulance!
- 他妈的快点 - 兄弟快报♥警♥
-Hurry the fuck up! -Call 911, man!
- 你们还好吗 - 呼吸
-All right, y'all good? -Just breathe.
- 赶紧打电♥话♥ - 好 好
-Get on the phone! -Okay, okay.
赶紧叫警♥察♥来
Get 911 down here!
操 别睡过去
Shit, no, don't close your eyes.
呼吸
Just breathe.
操
Fuck.
我床技了得
*'cause I'm the one that performs
大显身手
* who get the pussy slick...
好好坏坏
*with the good and the bad
来者不拒 今夜肆意放纵
*I go and press my luck, I try to get it all night
这女孩实在不堪入目 丑如狗
*but it's a girl that's ugly and she look like a dog
吓得我下床就跑
*I started running like a coward
她似青蛙一般 跳跃追赶
*she leaped like a frog
我并不自负 宝贝
*I'm not conceited, baby
别把我当玩具耍
*please don't take me for a toy...
歌♥手 海王
*the rhyme sayer, girl player
畅饮狂欢 天赋如我
*drink a lot of juice, and what god gave me, babe
定叫你直上云霄
*I'm gonna give it to you
让你感觉爽翻天
*you go fee fee fi, f-fo fo fum
血腥味散开
*I smell the blood...
是我 特纳西
Hey, it's tanosse.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
妹子 你绝对不想知道
girl, you don't even want to know
刚刚发生了什么
the shit that just went down.
他们开枪射了霍金斯 蒂莎的小表亲
They shot up hawkins, and tisha's baby cousin
就在那边上夜班的那个
work the night shift over there.
还在拖地上的血呢
He out mopping blood still.
妹子 回电♥话♥
Girl, call me.
- 啊 操 - 抱歉
-ah! Fu... -Sorry.
没弄疼吧
Are you okay?
我只是忘了你有多棒
I just forgot how good you feel.
旺达怎么样了
how's wanda?
在手术
She in surgery.
我也不是医生 所以我也不懂
I ain't no surgeon, so I don't know.
我跟你说了要低调 兄弟
I told you to lay low, man.
但饭不能不吃啊 不是吗 你想怎样 圣徒
Nigga got to eat, don't he? What you want, saint?
嘿
Hey.
听着
Look.
骷髅头
Skully...
他现在是我们共同的麻烦了
He both our problem now.
我知道你想还击
And I know you gonna want to hit back.
我们最好合作
Better we do it together.
因为上次你自己对付他的下场可好了
'cause shit went so well last time you went after skully.
就是因为你 他一开始才会来
You're the reason why he coming after me and mine
- 找我的麻烦 - 我听说了
-in the first place. -I hear that.
但我进过局子了
But I've been to the bottoms.
不能直接过去
Can't just go over there,
一顿扫射什么的
you know, spraying and shit, like...
还有别的么
Anything else?
没了
Nah.
祝好运
Good luck.
嘿 他怎么说
Hey, what he say?
我要找到那个黑鬼
I want that nigga found.
谁 富兰克林吗
Who? Franklin?
不是 你个傻♥逼♥
No, you dumb motherfucker.
是骷髅头 我要知道在哪能找到他
Skully. I want to know where we can get at him.
这可不好办
Shit ain't gonna be easy.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
雇个人
Hire someone.
跟踪他 看看哪里可以下手
Get 'em to follow him, see where we can hit him.
雇什么人 小H那样的么
Like who? Like little h?
不 兄弟
No, nigga.
找他妈的专业人士
A goddamn professional.
比如找他妈私♥家♥侦♥探♥
A private fucking investigator.
行行行 知道了 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Yeah, all right, yeah, a private investigator
比如夏威夷神探那种
like, um, like magnum, p.I.
对 兄弟 找个黑人版夏威夷神探
Yeah, nigga. A black magnum, p.I.
这还真♥他♥妈♥是个好主意
That's actually a good-ass idea.
瞧瞧是谁来了
look who's here.
是谁没回电♥话♥啊
Now who's not returning calls?
有什么情报
What do you have for me?
我知道那批货没离开过贝鲁特
I know the shipment never left beirut.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表