剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
我负责附近的街区
..., I'm running a piece of neighborhood.
跟你一样 我也看到了最近的变化
I've been seeing the changes, like you.
小大人的一个手下
One of manboy's
突然开枪
fuckheads lost it.
你们都打算
Franklin: Y'all really trying
这样继续下去吗 为了什么
to stay here in harm's way? For what?
就为了那点没用的自尊心吗
Stubborn fucking pride?
你第一次找我们时我们没逃
We didn't run the first time you came to us with this,
- 这次我们也不打算逃跑 - 你把问题解决了吧
and we ain't running now. Fix this.
听说圣佩德罗的枪击事件了吗
Hear about the san pedro shoots?
- 我可以帮你把所有人都揪出来 - 对你有什么好处
I can get you all the players. What's in it for you?
他们影响我的生意
They're bad for business.
他们有货 有现金 还有
They got rock, cash and the shooters
- 圣佩德罗事件的枪手 - 他们现在派人
from the san pedro thing. Zinn: They got people
在各个街区和屋顶上监视
up and down the block and on the roof.
别再跟我说这没用的了
Don't bother us again with this bullshit.
跟富兰克林说 要是他再敢设计我
Nix: Tell franklin if he ever tries to set me up again,
受伤的可就不止他一个人了
he's not the only one getting hurt.
你有话想对我儿子说
Now, you got something to say to my boy,
就自己跟他说
you tell him yourself.
一周10万我觉得公平啊
$100,000 a week sounds fair to me.
你这是拦路抢劫
That's highway robbery.
我们不过是要你睁一只眼闭一只眼而已
All we're asking is that you look the other direction.
让我闭只眼可是要花大价钱的
It costs a lot for me to turn my head.
努维亚
Nuvia?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得你是去找死
I think you're gonna get yourself killed.
我们会处理的 但不是你这种方法
We'll handle this. Not this way.
嘿
Hey.
不饿吗
not hungry?
不是 我的胃有点不舒服
Nah. Stomach's not feeling so good.
有压力时就会这样
Stress will do that.
- 压力对身体不好 - 是啊
It's a killer. Yeah.
你去我爸的避难所
And it's also not helped
当他的面说我
by you showing up to my father's shelter,
同样没好处
getting in his face.
你想杀了我
You tried to have me killed.
没 我是想给你一份工作 钱不少
No. I gave you good money to handle a job if you could.
你不喜欢 没关系
You ain't like it. It's fine.
但是我不许你
But don't you ever...
再去骚扰我的家人
Ever come after my family again.
听明白了吗
We clear?
不然呢
Or what? Hmm?
你♥他♥妈♥还能怎么着我
The fuck are you gonna do?
愿意的话你可以把它吃了
You can have that if you want.
你好像忘了几件事
Nix: Now, there's a couple things you're forgetting.
我 忘了事吗
Me, forget?
- 没错 - 你好像
Yeah. You see, you seem to think
觉得自己抓住了我的把柄
you have something on me.
也许四个月前的确如此
Maybe you did four months ago.
但你却决定收下钱
But instead, you decided to take the money.
那就拿上你的钱
Take what you're getting,
完成你的工作
do your job
然后 把嘴给我闭上
and please, shut the fuck up.
祝你晚安 尼克松警官
Have a nice night, officer nixon.
鲁普
Lurp.
他们是谁
Who were they?
墨西哥情报机构的
Mexican intelligence.
什么
What?
外勤处的
Dfs.
你让外勤处的来抓我吗
You called the dfs on me?
为了不让你做蠢事
To stop you from being a fool.
然后帮我们
And to help us
找到富恩茨
get fuentes.
那为什么外勤处要帮我们呢
And why the dfs would help us?
因为我不是个毒品贩子 古斯塔沃
Because I'm not a drug dealer, gustavo.
我是中♥央♥情报局的
I'm with the cia.
也就是说你现在也是其中一员了
Which means that you are now, too.
你还想不想抓住杀了赫南的人
You want to get the men who killed hernan or not?
还是两杯吧
Oh, better make that two.
- 我的要双份 - 好
doubles. Bartender: Okay.
要跟媒体打交道 我最好小心点
If I'm gonna talk to press, I need fortification.
我有那么吓人吗
Am I that scary?
杀手拿着把上了膛的点45手♥枪♥才叫吓人
"Scary" is a loaded .45 in a killer's hand.
跟一个记者聊天
Talking to a reporter
就像是禁欲40天
is more like 40 days and 40 nights.
那你还来干嘛
Then why'd you come?
我想看着富兰克林·圣徒进监狱
I want to see franklin saint in prison.
他的阿姨
His aunt
就房♥子所受的损失提起了诉讼
filed a lawsuit for damages caused to their house
她声称搜查和扣押都不合法
from what she claimed was an illegal search and seizure.
同时在他们对她进行询问时
There was something, also, about the use of excessive force
还存在过度使用武力的问题
when they took her in for questioning.
但这都没能阻止安德雷
It didn't stop andre.
即便他们给他停了职
Even after they suspended him,
他还在继续调查
he still continued on with the investigation.
- 讯问什么呢 - 他认为她和她女友
Questioning about what? He thought that she had
克劳迪娅·路易斯的死
something to do with the death of her girlfriend,
- 有关 - 那有关吗
claudia lewis. Did she?
他阿姨其实不是问题的关键
It's not the aunt that bothers me.
而是富兰克林如何逃掉了谋杀罪名
It's how franklin skipped out on a murder charge.
什么谋杀罪名
What murder charge?
他杀了自己的好友
He killed his best friend.
凯文什么的
Kevin something.
我们有目击证人
We had an eyewitness.
一个缉毒局警探
A dea agent.
证据确凿
It should've been ironclad.
- 没有任何记录 - 肯定有的
There's no record of any of this. There has to be.
你 你肯定是看漏了
You-you must've missed it.
你相信我
This is me you're talking to.
没有记录 封存的或者公开的都没有
There's no record, sealed or otherwise.
不可能啊
That's impossible.
我就在场
Okay, I was there, okay?
我们亲手把他抓进去的
We brought him in ourselves.
他被提审了
He was arraigned,
不允许保释
denied bail...
你不是认真的吧 真的没有任何
You're really telling me there is... There's no record
记录吗
of any of that?
我什么都不怕
I ain't scared of nothing.
只是不想被人背叛
Just don't want to be no goddamn sellout.
这是谁啊
There she is.
莫斯利夫人 你好啊
How you doing, mrs. Mosley?
弗兰基
Frankie.
富兰克林·圣徒
Franklin saint.
LJ你看啊
Ah. Lj, look.
你好啊孩子
Hey, boy.
多年不见
Haven't seen you in years.
其实才几个月而已
Well, it's actually been a few months,
只是感觉好像很长时间了
but it feels that long.
你怎么样啊 你妈妈怎么样
So, how are you? How's your mother?
她挺好的 比以往都好
Uh, she's fine. Yeah. Better than ever.
你今天来是有什么事吗
So, um, can I help you with something,
还是随便看看而已
or are you just here to browse?
是有点事
Uh, no, actually.
我想跟你们聊点事
I have some things I wanted to discuss.
什么事呢
Oh. Well, what's that?
能坐吗
Can we sit?
我听说你们在这里遇到的麻烦
I heard about the problems you been getting from the city.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表