剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
天哪,古斯塔沃
Christ, Gustavo.
谁会做出这样的事?
Who would do this?
看起来像是泰迪,我想
Looks like Teddy, I guess.
让我们离开这一切
嗯?永远也别回来
Hmm? And we never come back.
但他是CIA,他-他会找到我们的
But he's the CIA. H-He'll find us.
不
Nah.
来追杀我们?
Coming after us?
不值得他的时间
Not worth his time.
我对那个混♥蛋♥没做过任何事
一小时内两次传呼
Second page in one hour.
听着
Listen.
打包所有东西
Pack up todo.
让孩子们准备好,嗯?
And the kids, hmm?
安静的
Quietly.
我再做最后一件事
I do one more thing,
然后我就回来而且...
then I come back and...
这就是我们生活的方式?
And that's how we're gonna live?
逃亡?
On the fucking run?
那会是怎样的生活啊?
What kind of life is that gonna be?
无论我们想要什么该死的生活...
Whatever pinche life we want...
我有一千三百万美元
I got $13 million.
伙计,你得让夏玛拉带孩子们去急诊室
Man, you got to have Xiamara take the kids to the E. R.
我需要你来帮我。这很重要
I need your eyes on this. This is important.
抱歉,朋友
Sorry, amigo.
我不能离开他
Can't leave him.
给我几个小时
Give me a few hours.
我今晚会跟你走...
I'll go with you tonight...
我没有几小时的时间了
I don't have a few hours.
你知道吗?
You know what?
没事
It's fine.
做你该做的
Do what you got to do.
泰迪一直在躲着我
Teddy's ducking me.
艾维失踪了。所有事都在逐渐崩塌
Avi's missing. Place is burned down.
天哪,富兰克林
Jesus, Franklin.
把Elias和Adalyn送回家。我们不能再相信他们了
Sent Elias and Adalyn home. We can't trust them anymore.
我母亲在哪?-她去看杰罗姆了
Where's my mother? - She went to see Jerome.
告诉他发生了什么
Tell him what happened.
你发现了什么?
What'd you find?
你完全拥有的建筑?它们大多数在洛杉矶中南部
The buildings you own outright? They're mostly in South Central.
我们需要评估才能确定,但你已经有
We'd need appraisals to be sure, but you haven't owned
好几年没有拥有它们了
most of them for more than a few years.
那一地区的房♥产,不值一提
The property in that area, it's not appreciating
因为那地区不断增长的暴♥力♥
because of the increased violence.
但如果没有现金流
But without the cash flow,
我们要怎么才能保住市中心的房♥产
how do we hold onto the downtown property
而不会失去
and not lose the six million
我们最初投入的600万
that we put down in the first place?
我们怎么,怎么才能做到?
How do we, how do we do that?
即使我们卖♥♥掉了一切
Even if we sold everything,
我们根本无法支付这笔付款
we couldn't come close to covering the payments.
未来几天没有辅助收入的话
Without auxiliary income in the next few days,
我们会失去那处房♥产和首期付款
we will lose that property and the down payment.
而且,说实话,你所拥有
And, truthfully, with possible depreciation
的抵押贷款可能会因高端房♥产
on what you own against the mortgages
的抵押而贬值...
of the higher-end property...
你欠的债几乎比你拥有的都要多
you owe almost more than you have.
所以我甚至没有破产
So I'm not even broke.
我欠债了?
I'm in debt?
我是富兰克林
This is Franklin.
我是古斯塔沃
It's Gustavo.
大熊,太棒了
Oso. Good.
呃,呃,你在跟泰迪一起吗?
Uh, uh, you with Teddy?
没有。为什么问
No. Why?
听着,伙计,他,呃...
Listen, man, he, um...
他狠狠的搞了我一手,好吗?
he fucked me, okay?
把我洗劫一空,偷走了我所有的钱
He cleaned me out, stole all my money.
我需要知道怎样才能找到他而且,呃....
And I need to know how I can find him and, um...
好吗?
Okay?
大熊?
Oso?
如果我告诉你,他会知道我是叛徒的
If I tell you, he'll know I'm the rat.
不,听好,听好,你看
No, listen, listen, look.
听着
Listen.
他的下一个目标就是你
He'll do it to you next.
你知道他会这么做的
You know he will.
但是我能阻止这一切
But I could stop this.
我可以在这一切发生之前把他打倒
I could bring him down before any of that happens.
拯救我们两个人
Save us both.
他有政♥府♥撑腰
His way is the government.
他总是赢家
He always wins.
你没法打败他
You can't beat him.
所以就这样了?
So that's it?
在发生了这一切之后?
After all this time?
在我救你狗命之后?
After I saved your fucking life?
同样,我也救过你,还记得吗?
I saved yours, too. Remember?
我需要保护我的家人,黑人
I need to protect my family, Moreno.
我希望你一切顺利
I hope you make it out okay.
大熊?
Oso?
大熊-大...大熊?
Os-O... Oso?
大熊?
Oso?
杰罗姆和路易现在住在哪里?
Where are Jerome and Louie staying?
是啊
Yeah?
我需要见见你
I need to see you.
现在不是个好时候,富兰克林
This ain't a good time, Franklin.
听着,你看,我有麻烦了
Listen, look, I'm in trouble.
你是唯一那个可以帮我的人
You're the only one that can help me.
路易...
Louie...
求求你?
please?
快点,尼哥!
Faster, nigga!
我说什么?我说了什么?快给我滚出去
What'd I say? What'd I say? Get your bitch ass out of here!
多米诺骨牌,混♥蛋♥!
Dominoes, motherfucker!
里?里,里
Lee? Lee, Lee, Lee.
我拿到了!我拿到了!
I got it. I got it! I got it!
我不得不排了一整天的队,那位女士就要关门了
I had to wait in line all day, and the lady was gonna close up,
但是我求了一遍又一遍,我得到了我需要的所有资料
but I begged and I pleaded, and I had all my paperwork
上面还有我的照片
and my picture in the book.
看到了吗?
See there?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我还有点希望我之前
I kind of wish I would've
会多在我头发上花点时间
spent a little more time on my hair,
但没关系
but it's okay.
发生什么了?
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么,让我们收拾你的东西离开这里吧
Nothing. Let's pack your stuff and get the fuck out of here.
好
Okay.
嗯!
Mm!
我们走吧
Let's go.
这才对吗。再见!
That's right. See ya!
把那玩意点着,混♥蛋♥!
Light that shit up, motherfucker!
什么,尼哥?把那玩意而点着,尼哥
What, nigga? - Light that shit up, nigga.
好吧,所以这跟上次是一样的
Okay, so it's the same deal as last time.
如果有人出现,通知我
If anyone shows up, you let me know.
没问题
No problem.
哦,这次别碰那该死的对讲机
Oh, and stay off the goddamn walkie this time.
好的,长官
Yes, sir.
帕丽扎提,有人已经在这里了
Parissa, someone's already here.
帕丽扎提,你收到了吗?
Parissa, do you copy?
帕丽扎提,你收到了吗?
Parissa, do you copy?
哦,操
Oh, fuck.
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表