剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
然后,然后,当洛杉矶出了问题。
and then-then,when something goes wrong in L.A
我还能有什么选择呢?是不是?
what choice do I possibly have, right?
你是说洛杉矶有点不对劲吗?
You're saying there's something wrong in L.A
你真是不可理喻
You are fucking incredible.
谁还比我更懂这个行动?没人。
Who else knows this operation as well as I do?Nobody.
对不对?如果出了什么问题。
Right? So,if there are problems,
我应该就能很快找到它们。
I should be able to identify them pretty quickly.
这就是我全部要说的。
That's all I'm saying.
在这一切发生之后
After everything that happened,
你真的要回去吗?
you'd really go back?
是的,当然了。
Yes,absolutely.
听着,已经过去一年了。
Look,it's been over a year.
没有后续文章,
There have been no follow-up articles,
没有记者四处嗅探,什么也没有。
there have been no reporters sniffing around,nothing.
有几个政客在问一些问题。
Couple of politicians were asking questions.
是啊,几个渴望公♥关♥的新国会议员。
Yeah,a couple of PR-hungry, rookie congressmen
他们迫不及待的想让自己的名字上头条。
who were desperate to get their name in the headlines,
你知道?每个人都认为他们是阴谋论者。
and you know what?Everybody thinks that they're conspiracy nuts.
就...
Just...
让我回去。
Let me go back.
至少让我看看是哪里出了问题。
At least see if I can figure out what's gone wrong.
他们现在让你周末工作了哈?
GRADY:They got you working ont Sundays now,huh?
哦,耶,他们说这是赶上堆积工作的唯一方式,但是听着,
Oh,yeah.They say It's the only way you're gonna keep up with the backlog,but listen,
如果你想投诉这些人。
if you want to call and complain,
我不会阻止你的
I won't stop you.
看起来我应该昨天来的,
Looks like I should've been here yesterday.
一定是个很棒的派对。
Must've been a hell of a party.
是啊
Yeah.
早上好。
Morning.
新闻:据信息,无家可归的流浪汉♥人♥数超过3.3万。
News:Popilation of homeless living on the streets is believed to be over 33,000,
而且没有任何改善的迹象。
and shows no signs of improvement.
我们将继续关注这个故事的任何发展,并将其传递给你们。洛杉矶市议会今天。。。
We will continue to monitor any developments in this story and pass them on. The L.A. City council today...
天哪。
rady:Jesus Christ.
这飞机可真帅。
That is a serious airplane.
我得亲眼看看塞斯纳蜻蜓(飞机型号♥)飞越老挝。
Should've seen the Cessma Dragonfly I flew over Laos.
事情处理的像...57Chevy(1957型号♥雪佛兰)。
Thing handled like a...57 Chevy.
我之前跟你说过?好吧。
I told you that already? Well,
你必须得原谅我。
you'll have ti forgive me.
可♥卡♥因♥对我的记忆力有影响。
Cocaine has not been good for my memory.
怎么了?我在想很多事情。
What' up? Got a lot on my mind.
压力太大了吗。
Heavy is the head.
Uh-huh.
我们能谈谈关于降价的事吗?
Can we talk the price break?
可以,如果这能让你开心的话。
Well,we can if that makes you happy.
会的,当我得到了正确答案。
It will if I get the right answer.
我可以给你降价。
I can give you your price break
但有一个条件。
But one condition.
你想要我的飞机? 是的。
You want my plane? Yup.
我逗你玩呢,哈?
I'm kidding, huh?
去一起开飞机兜个风怎么样?就这样?
Hou about a joy ride? That's it?
就这样。
That's it.
成交,这才对吗。
Done. Now we're talking.
11.29.你们允许在2号♥跑道起飞。
November-two-niner,you are cleared for takeoff on Runway 2.
起落架。Franklin:收起。大灯。
Landing gear. Franklin:Up.Lights
Franklin:关闭,GRADY:襟翼。
Franklin:off.GRADY:Flaps.
Franklin:打开,GRADY:爬升功率。
Franklin:up.GRADY:Climb power.
准备好这个。
Fucking plenty.Get ready for this.
GRADY:这玩意儿的感觉太爽了。
GRADY:Oh,this thing fucking moves, huh?
哦,看到了吗。
GRADY:Oh,there it is.
就是那个微笑。
There's that smile.
嘿,我担心你,你知道吗?
Hey,I worry about you, you know?
总有一天会得溃疡。
Gonna give yourself an ulcer someday.
我才24岁,对啊。
I'm 24 years old GRADY:Yeah,
这才是我想说的。
my point exactly
听着,生意会好起来的。
Look,the business will work it self out.
是啊,会好起来的。
Yeah,it will,
只要我能撑住。
long as I make it.
其他一切都还好吗?
So how's everything else?
你的女人怎么样了?
How's the lady?
她很好,好的不能再好了。
She's good,real good.
说真的。
Getting serious.
你觉得她是那种能托付终生的女人吗?
Think she's a keeper?
我认为她是,那很好啊。
I do. That's good.
我有四个女人曾在我生活里。
I've had four good women in my life,
都是前妻,我都觉得她们是能托付终生的人。
all ex-wives,all keepers,
知道我不觉得她们值得了。
untill they weren't.
四个?该死,我不知道这个。
Four? Damn, I didn't know that.
有孩子吗?
Any kids?
对,有几个。
Yeah,a few.
我爱我的孩子。不喜欢他们的妈妈。
Love my kids. Hate their moms,
但是我爱我的孩子。
but I love my kids.
伙计。
Franklin:man...
你有没有想过在哪天生点小富兰克林?
You ever thought about having some little Franklins runing around someday?
有过,可能吧。
Yeah...maybe.
那他们很幸运有你在。
Well,they'd be lucky to have you.
就像他们中了彩票一样。
Like they'd won the fucking lottery.
怎么样了?
So,how is it?
情况不算很好。
It's not good.
Grady是一坨烂泥。
Grady is a mess.
产品数量之间存在巨大的差异。
There's a massive disparity between the amount of product.
被转移到尼古拉瓜的钱。
being moved and the money that's making it to Nicaragua.
现在很难说他偷偷拿了多少,
Now,it's hard to say exactly how much he's skimmed,
但是我估计是七位数左右。
but...my guess would be mid-seven figures.
然后不仅仅只有这件事。
And not only that,
他还在跟我的联♥系♥人做生意。
he's in business with the asset.
用空壳公♥司♥做合法房♥地♥产♥生意。
Legitimate real estate deals using shell companies.
而且,似乎这还不够。
And, as if that wasn't enough,
他还和他的一个手下有关系,
he's also in a relationship with one of his people,
肉体上的。
a physical one.
Grady已经无可救药了。
Grady's gone native.
我想我们都知道这个故事的结局。
I think we both know how that story ends,
除非你现在想做点什么。
unless you want to do something about it right now.
你确定你能跟你的联♥系♥人一起工作?
You sure you can work with the asset?
考虑到你俩的历史?
Considering the history there?
什么,你意思是我让他变成富豪?
What,you mean that I made him rich?
还是把他从监狱里弄出来?
Or got him out of jail?
把他从那个记者手上救出来。
Saved his ass with that reporter.
是啊,我觉得会没事的。
Yes, I think we'll be fine.
你看,我更多是在想你在古巴对他爸的做那件事。
See, I was thinking more aboutwhat you did to his father in Cuba.
我完全不知道你在说什么。
I have no idea what you're talking about.
让Grady出局,但是要安静的做。
Get Grady in line,but do it quietly.
什么鬼?别担心。
What the fuck? Don't worry.
我会把这些弄走的。
I'll get it all pit away.
又没人在担心。
Ain't nobody worried.
飞行旅途怎么样?
How was your flight?
挺好的,带着Grady一起。
It was good, Took Grady up.
怎么了?
What?
你想骗我还是怎么?
You wan to sage me or something?
嗯,在考虑了,耶。
Mm.I'm thingking about it, yeah.
这是什么?
What's this?
我试图调整我们的混乱让它变成...
This is my attempt to align our chaos into...
有规律的混乱?
organized chaos?
天哪,你是怎么这样坐在地板的。
Oh, mu God, I don't know how you si on the floor like that.
该死。
Oh.shit.
Ah.
这是宝宝出生的日子,如果她能按照计划来的话。
That's the day the baby comes. If she sticks to the plan.
或者是男孩。
Or he
这个宇宙不会那样对我的。
The universe wouldn't do me like that.
天哪
man...
所以稍等一下,啊,耶
So, wait a minute,ah, yeah.
看看你啊。
Look at you.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表