剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
他做了什么?
He did what?
我们要的不是一样的东西
We don't want the same things.
我想要自♥由♥,而你能提供的只有死亡
I want freedom and all you have to offer is death.
嘿,女士。我不知道你在说些什么
Hey, señor, I don't know what she's talking about.
女士。请帮帮我。-不,不,赛因特女士
Señor, please help me.- No, no, m-Mrs. Saint,
他只是个服务生
he's a waiter.
谎言
Lies.
上抹了蜂蜜
Dripped with honey.
我-我得走了
I-I need to go.
呃...女士。
Uh... S-señor...
找到我的朋友。他在哪里?女士。
Find my friend. Where is he? - -S-señor.
听我说,我做出了一个错误的选择
Listen to me, I made a mistake.
我需要你离我的家人远点
I need you need to leave my family alone.
你听懂了吗?
Do you understand me?
离我家人远点
Leave my family alone.
赛因特女士,赛因特女士,发生什么事了?
Mrs. Saint. Mrs. Saint, what's wrong?
来此古巴的KGB想要杀富兰克林
The KGB man from Cuba wants to kill Franklin.
哦,不,不。-是的。是的
Oh, no. No. - Yes. Yes.
好把,我把你带到我车的后座上
Okay, I'll put you in the back of my car
让你可以睡一会
and you can take a nap.
哦,好吧
Oh, okay.
我杀了所有人。-不,你没有
I killed everybody. - No, you didn't.
会没事的,好吗?
It's gonna be okay, okay?
别来烦我
Leave me alone.
别来烦我
Leave me alone.
听着,我有把枪,好吗?
Listen, I've got a gun, okay?
我会把你那该死的头射爆的!
I'll blow your fucking head off!
离我远点!
Leave me the fuck alone!
富兰克林。是我
Franklin. It's me.
V?对
V? - Yeah.
什么...呃,,,什...
What... H... W...
等,等,等等,不,不
Wait, wait, wait, no, no.
不,你回家了,你回家了
No, you-you went home, you went home.
我感觉好点了然后我就想来和你呆在一起
I felt better and I wanted to come be with you.
把门打开?
Open the door?
你回来找我了?
You came back for me?
当然了
Of course.
嘿,嘿
Hey, hey.
你没办法抵抗这股力量
Come here. You can't fight this energy.
你必须向它投降
You're gonna have to surrender to it.
不,不,不
No, no, no.
不,我不想听到这些狗屁
N-no, I don't want to hear that shit.
他妈的有人对我♥干♥了这个
Somebody fucking did this to me.
你不能去害怕
You can't be afraid.
听着,我不想去谈那些屁事,好吗?
Look, I don't want to talk about bad shit, okay?
像什么?
Like what?
像我们的孩子差点被杀?
Like our baby that was almost killed?
操!天哪...
Fuck! God...
这不是真的 这不是真的 这不是真的
This isn't real. This isn't real. This isn't real.
这些都是假的。这些都是假的。这些都是
This isn't real. This isn't real. - These are the things
你脑海里发生的事
inside your mind.
没有什么比这个更真实了
There's nothing more real.
你的想法让我们走到了这一刻
What's in your mind has brought all of us to this moment.
嘿,跟我一起深呼吸。嘿
Hey. Breathe with me. Hey.
别对你自己撒谎
Don't lie to yourself.
至少不是这里
Not here.
试着说出实话
Try and tell the truth.
你脑海里试图抵抗的声音
The voice inside your head you push down.
就像那个我会失去你和孩子的声音?
Like the one that said I'm-a lose you and the baby?
你不能同时当头儿和爸爸
You can't be a gangster and a family man.
你不能当一个杀手
You can't be a killer
同样,还有合法生意
and in honest business, too.
不
No.
不,不,不,我不接受,已经走了这么远了
No, no, no, I don't accept that. I've come this far.
在最后,你必须毁灭我们所有人
In the end, you'll have to destroy us all.
你必须这么做
You'll have to.
因为只有这样我们才能生存
Because the only way we can survive
就是背叛你
is to betray you.
这就是我们要做的
And that's just what we'll do.
背叛你 背叛你
Betray you. Betray you.
背叛你 背叛你
Betray you. Betray you.
背叛你 背叛你 背叛
Betray you. Betray you. Betray.
哦,天哪
Oh, god.
我感觉棒极了
I feel amazing
这地方真的太棒了
This place is amazing.
你不恨我,是吗?
You don't hate me, do you?
不,宝贝,我爱你
No, baby, I love you.
我爱你。我对你的爱意每天都在增加
I love you. I love you more and more every day.
每一秒
Every goddamn second.
但是我错了
But I'm so wrong.
你把我带进了你的家庭
You took me into your family.
即使我来自街头
Even though I was from the streets.
从下水道一步一步爬上来。-即使我们吵架
From the sewer. - Even when we fight
我都做到了,-我们憎恨彼此
I did it all. - And we hate each other,
我都会更爱你。-而且我知道没人
I love you even more. - And I knew that nobody
想要除了我的屁♥股♥以外的东西。-你要明白
would never want nothing from me but some ass -you understand what
你让我兴奋。-一个美丽的女人在他们的怀抱。你很好
makes me tick. You do, -and a fine woman on their arm.
即使你认为你不好。-我以前只以为只有女人会爱我
Even if you think you don't. - I once thought that only women would love me.
你总是说那件事-那就是只有浦西
You always say the thing -that only the pussy
正是如此。-让事情变得正确
that's just right. - Made things right.
不管我有多生气...-你知道如何去爱一个男人
But no matter how mad I got or how angry...
- You know how to love a man.
当我错了,你总是站到我这边来
You know how to put me in my place when I'm wrong.
不管我是不是和克劳迪娅走了-而且我不需要那些
No matter if I was off with Claudia -and I need that shit.
还是杀了克劳迪娅...-这就是为什么,宝贝
Or killing Claudia... - And that's why, baby.
我不想跟除你以外的人在一起...-...你从来不让任何人说
I don't want to be with anybody else -...You never let nobody say
我是少了什么还是一无所有-因为我内心的感觉
that I was less or nothing. - Because that feeling that I have inside,
就像狼一样
it's like wolves.
好像他们能看到...-你知道...
It's like they can see... - And you know...
所有...-你的思想
Everything that... - That your mind...
没人知道那里有什么。-还有我的思想
No one else knows is there. - And my mind,
是一样的。-而且你知道
it's the same. - And you know.
我知道你知道
And I know that you do.
正因为如此...-正因为如此...
And because of that...- And because of that...
我爱你。-我爱你
I love you. - I love you.
白人怎么想无关紧要,艾维
It don't matter what white people think, Avi.
马尔科姆兄弟说的对
Brother Malcolm said it best
当他说不是子弹就是投票的时候
when he said it's either the bullet or the ballot.
好吧,沙巴兹先生是,呃
Well, Mr. Shabazz was, uh,
一位杰出的演讲者和组织者
a brilliant speaker and an organizer,
但你不能拒绝一个好主意
but you can't reject a good idea
就因为拥有他的人是白人
just because the man who has it is white.
是啊,我能
Yes, I can.
我们需要自己的思考者,我们自己的思想
We need our own thinkers, our own thoughts.
但是为了拥有自己的想法
But in order to have your own thoughts,
你必须学习一切东西并旅行
you have to study everything and travel.
旅行?-是啊
Travel? - Yeah.
我又不是什么该死的游客
I ain't no goddamn tourist.
阿尔及利亚、索马里和尼日利亚可不是度假的地方
Algeria, Somalia and Nigeria aren't places for holidays.
你可以去越南,见见那里的人♥民♥
You can go to Vietnam, meet the people
当美国想要统治他们时,他们打败了美国
who defeated America when it wanted to dominate them.
所以,我就可以直接去越南吗?
So, I can just go to Vietnam?
你当然可以。-或者非洲?
Sure you can. - Or Africa?
你可以见...可以见见越南共♥产♥党
You can meet... Meet with the Vietcong.
他们会告诉你与美国作战并获胜的感觉
They'll tell you what it's like to fight America and win.
你可以去爱尔兰
You can go to Ireland.
呃,我为什么要去关心白人?
Eh, the fuck I care about them white men for?
英国人征服了他们,他们禁止他们的语言
The English conquered them, they banned their language,
他们禁止他们...
they forbid them from...
看看那夕阳,伙计
Look at that sunset. Man.
这是谁?
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表