剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
今天早晨我接到一通电♥话♥,
This morning, I got a phone call thought
我以为这会让我的整个家庭安顿下来
was gonna set my whole family up for life.
现在我的家庭可能已经消失了
Now, my whole family might be gone.
操!
Fuck!
啊!啊!
Ah!- Ah!
富兰克林
Franklin.
我们在交易地点被袭击了。-路易!
We got hit at the drop.- Louie!
卧倒
Get down.
杰罗姆?
Jerome?
包里是什么?嘿,来吗
What's in the bag?- Hey, come on.
给我们看一眼,哈。我说了打开那玩意儿
Give us a peek, huh.- I said open that shit.
所有人都赶紧给我滚蛋
Everybody get the fuck out of here.
你不想跟你朋友一起吗。-我又不是软蛋
Go follow your friends.- I ain't no ranker.
快跑
Run.
汤玛斯?真是个惊喜
Thomas? What a surprise.
你可以做到的。就算我可以
You can do this.- Even if I could,
我的服务可是很昂贵的
I'm expensive.
我想念那个从你手术获得的快♥感♥
I miss the high you get from surgery.
看到一个如此痛苦的人
Seeing someone so raw.
谁会做出这样的事?
Who would do something like this?
不管是谁做的这件事都离我们很近,知道我们所有人的位置
Whoever did this was close. Knew everywhere we was at.
桃子和富兰克林?他请病假了
Peaches with Franklin?- He called in sick.
那black diamond和Dallas呢?
What about black diamond and Dallas?
我不能坐在这里什么事都不做。哦,不,不,不
I can't sit here and do nothing. Oh, no, no, no.
你们都要照做。富兰克林总能活下来
Y'all gonna do exactly that. Franklin is a survivor.
把钱留在这里
Leave the money here.
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
大熊,大熊
Oso. Oso,
他妈的醒醒!这里有只老虎,伙计!
wake the fuck up! There's a tiger in here, man!
操
Fuck.
洛杉矶有这么多房♥子
Of all the houses in L.A.,
然后我们选了一家主人是疯子
and we choose the one with a lunatic
他的后院还有他妈的一只老虎!
with a fucking tiger in his backyard!
省省力气把,傻瓜
Save your strength, güey.
为什么?哈?
Why? Huh?
你想跟那只老虎摔跤吗?
You want to wrestle the fucking tiger?
它看起来很老
Se ve pasadito de tueste.
我听不懂西班牙语,大熊
I don't understand Spanish, oso.
他看起来很老。老?
He looks old.- Old?
我不想死在这里,伙计,你呢?
I don't want to die here, man, do you?
我想要的,与死亡无关
What I want has nothing to do with dying.
又是路易
Louie again.
救命!
Help!
这里他妈的有一只老虎啊!
There's a goddamn tiger in here!
没人会来的,傻瓜
No one's coming, güey.
即使他们听到你了...
Even if they hear you...
在这附近
Allá en el barrio.
没人他妈的会在乎
Nobody gives a fuck.
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛呢,伙计?
The fuck you doing, man?
试试这能不能行
A ver si tantos huevos.
嘿,嘿,朋友,最近怎么样?你的名字是什么?
Hey, hey, my man, what's up?- What's your name?
你肯定不敢相信都发生了什么
You ain't gonna believe what happened.
我们甚至都没想抢劫你,伙计。我们...
We weren't even trying to rob you, man. We...
我们被困住了
We got stranded.
你能相信这个吗?
Can you believe that shit?
我们-我们只是想用-用下你的电♥话♥
We-we just wanted to-to use your phone.
嘿,格蒂,今晚给你准备了点零食
Hey, Gertie. Got a couple of treats for you tonight.
嘿,来这里。离近点
Hey, come here. G-get closer.
嘿,听着。我他妈的有很多钱
Hey, look. I got a lot of fucking money.
好吗?
All right?
我有很多钱...嘿,我可以直接
I got a lot of m...Hey, I could just go
把它给你拿过来。你只需要打开笼子就行
get it for you. All you got to do is open the cage.
哦,我真幸运
Oh, lucky me.
我还以为我抓到了个贼,
Thought I caught a thief,
结果是个leprechaun(一种绿色妖精背着钱袋子)
but it's really a leprechaun
也许你会是神奇的美味
Maybe you're magically delicious.
会知道的
Gonna find out.
把这该死的笼子打开,伙计
Open the fucking gate, man.
操
Shit.
你想你想要我
I suppose you want me
进去那里面让你突袭我?
to go in there so you can rush me?
啊-啊
Uh-uh.
操。操
Fuck. Fuck.
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck.
大熊...
Oso...
哦,天哪-我♥操♥...
Oh, god!- Shit...
哦,天哪!停下!
Oh, god! Stop!
钥匙
Keys.
操,伙计
Fuck, man.
我举起来,你过去。-什么?
I lift, you go under.- What?
我举起来这个门,你过去拿
I lift, you go under.
我举,你去拿。-不,我不适合
I lift, you go under.- No, I don't fit.
今天对胖子来说也太好了
It's a good day for gorditos.
拜托,伙计。-一,二...
Come on, man.- One, two...
三!操
Three!- Fuck.
动作快点,黑人!-操
¡salele, Moreno!- Fuck.
好
Okay.
这隔离门卡住了
The divider's stuck.
该死。好吧
Shit. Okay.
哦,我的天哪
Oh, my god.
嘿,混♥蛋♥
Órale, cabrón.
再见,傻♥逼♥变♥态♥
Adios, motherfucker.
好吧,来,让我们离开这里.
All right, come on. Let's get out of here.
操了
Damn.
没人会相信这件破事的
Nobody gonna believe this shit.
我们得赶紧离开这鬼地方,首先
We got to get the fuck out, primero.
我们该搞辆车,对吧?
We should jack a car, all right?
让我们走这边
Let's go this way.
小心
Watch out.
哦,淦。该死
Oh, fuck. Shit.
哦,天哪
Oh, my god.
好,来吧,我们走
All right, come on, let's roll.
哦,操
Oh, fuck.
泰迪?-不
Teddy?- No.
你觉得他能挺过去?
You think he made it?
那家乎的命比他妈猫都硬
Ese güey tiene más vidas que in pinche gato.
哈?
Huh?
他肯定活得比我们都长
He'll outlive us all.
走,走
Go, go.
好吧,给我他妈的滚下车...别这样
All right, get the fuck - out the car...- -No te la mames.
把枪给我他妈的放下
Drop the fucking gun.
狡猾的混♥蛋♥,哈?
Tricky fucker, huh?
钱哪去了?
The fuck's the money?
被抢走了
Got jacked for it.
不,我不相信你
Nah, I don't believe you.
好吧,伙计,该死
All right, man, damn.
好
All right.
我♥操♥,好吧
Fuck me. All right.
该死
Damn.
你们这些混♥蛋♥赶紧上车
Súbanse al puto carro, hijos de la chingada.
完事了之后锁上
Lock up when you're done,
别弄的一团糟让我来打扫卫生
and don't leave no mess for me to clean.
这是一段漫长的旅行,福尔摩斯
That's a trip right there, Holmes.
聪明
Clever.
别忘了带手套,儿子
Los guantes, hijo.
让我们开始吧,该死的
A ver, puñeta.
我需要跟你翻译一下那些狗屁吗?
Do I need to translate that shit for you?
跟你说了,我们被抢劫了
Told you. We got jacked.
这是个漫长的夜晚
It's gonna be a long night.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表