剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
成为你组织的一个中间人。
a middleman inside of your own organization.
我的定价,就处在市场水平上。
My prices, right at market levels.
我觉得问题是Jerome和Louie在从你那里买♥♥货,对吧?
I think the problem here is the prices that Jerome and Louie are paying you,right?
所以,在未来,请不要给我电♥话♥,要求我削减我的利润。
So please, in the future, feel free not to call me out here and ask me to cut my maigins
并让人们挑起战争让人被杀。
and get people that are trying to fight a war killed.
为什么你不先把你的组织整治好呢?
Why don't you get your own house in order first?
公平吗?
Fair?
但是价格不是你约我来这的真正原因,对吗?
But prices aren't really the reason you asked me out here to talk, are they?
不,算不上真的。
No, not really.
拜托,朋友,你真的想让我问出口吗?
Come on, man,you really gonna make me ask?
我希望我能告诉你些什么,我真的希望我可以。
I wish that I had something for you here, man I really do.
真♥相♥是,我完全不知道你♥爸♥发生了什么事。
The truth is, I have no idea what's happened to Alton.
他去跟CIA对着干。
He went after the CIA.
他惹怒了很多人。
He pissed off a lot of people,
那些比我等级高得多的人,相信我。
people that are way above my grade, trust me.
所以你想,你想表达什么?
So what-what you saying?
CIA赶到那里并找到他,然后呢?
CIA went down there and found him and what?
绑♥架♥了他?
Kudnapped him?
把他杀了?
Killed him?
你必须理解。
You have to understand.
CIA在这里只是等式的一部分。
The CIA, that's only part of the equation here.
你父母在古巴下飞机的一瞬间。
From the minute your parents touched down in Cuba,
他们就会被任何情报机构立为目标。
they would have been targeted by any number of intelligence agencies.
我的意思说:DGI(古巴情报机构)还有KGB(苏联情报机构)。
I'm talking about the DGI the KGB.
而且你♥爸♥爸以前还是黑豹。
And your father a former Panther,
会成为他们所谓的高价值目标。
would've been what they called a high-value target.
但是他们不是会想利用他吗?策反他?
But wouldn't they want to use him?Turn him?
正常情况下是这样的。
A lot of times it stars that way,
但是如果他抗拒,他不想配合。
but if he resists,if hi doesn't cooperate,
然后事情就会逐渐失控。
then things can get out of hand.
你知道,或者,我不知.....
You know, or,I don't...
你知道的。
You know,
他还可能在什么古巴监狱呢现在。
he could be in some Cuban jail cell right now.
我理解这有多难....
I understand how hard...
这件事可以接受的程度。
this must be.
你花了那么多时间去恨他。
You spent all this time hating him,
然后你又和他建立了关系...之后他又背叛了你。
and then you form a relationship with him again,and...and he betrays you.
然后又是这件事。
And then this.
富兰克林。
Franklin...
我对你发誓,无论你♥爸♥发生了什么事。
I swear to you, whatever happened to your father,
我对此一点关系都没有。
I had nothing to do with is.
还有别的事吗?
Anything else?
没了。
Nah.
就这些了。
That's it.
帮我一个忙。
Do me a favor.
别再那样来我的房♥子了,
Don't ever come to my house like that again
或者我的工作地点还有任何我不期待你来的地方。
or my place of business or anywhere I'm not expecting you.
行吗?
Okay?
好。
Okay.
哦,对了,我今晚要整理一下我的生活。
Oh,by the way,I got ducks to put in rows tonight,
所以古斯塔沃会跟你进行交易,像以前一样。
so Gustavo will meet you for the exchange,same as ever.
好。
Okay.
哥伦比亚人那边的事怎么样了?
How'd it go with the Colombians?
和往常一样。
Pos iqual que siempre.
听着,我今晚有几件事我需要处理。
So listen,I got a few things I got to take care of tonight.
所以你今晚一个人跟富兰克林交易没问题吗?
So are you good to make the drop with Franklin with out me?
跟往常一样。
Pos iqual que siempre.
DJ:一杯还是两杯。
DJ:Two for one drinks
在最嗨的时候,准备好,伙计们。
at the top of the hour Saddle up, boys.
那匹性感种马就要出现了。
The Sexy Stallion is coming up.
我想念这屁♥股♥。
I missed that ass.
你最近去哪了?
Where you been?
我只在值得我时间的时候来这里。
I only come when it's worth my time.
听说你在这里,所以...
Heard you were here, so...
那就值得了,嗯哼。
It's worth my time. Hmm.
听说你升职了。
Heard you moved up.
为那个英格伍德的老男孩工作了。
Working for old boy in Inglewood.
我不会,
I do not,
也从来不为任何人工作。
nor will I ever work for anyone.
所以你不是他的左右手喽?
So you're not his right hand?
告诉我。
Enlighten me.
你究竟在这里干嘛?
What the fuck is you really doing here?
Mm...
因为老大是,
Cause the boss is.
DJ:她有酱料,西莱托还有...
DJ:She's got that sause, silettos and...
把你上衣脱掉。
Take your fucking clothes off.
我会因此陷入麻烦的哦。
I'll get in trouble.
宝贝,我以为你是来跟老板做的。
Baby,I thought you came to fuck with a boss.
为了我裸体再多付我两千。
Paid me an extra two grand just to get naked.
绝对能让他开口。
Definitely feeling himself.
别装作你们星期二没带我来过一样。
Don't act like y'all ain't got me out here on a Tuesday.
那你可真受欢迎啊。
And you're so welcome.
年轻的婊♥子♥太不讲情义了。
Young bitches so ungrateful.
你还好吗?
You good?
是啊,就像...
Yeah,yes.I...
我想我永远都不会习惯这一切。
I don't think I'll ever get used to all this shit.
是啊,我应该把巴拿马那件事做完。
Yeah,I'm overdue a panama run.
在那之前,我完全不知道该怎么做。
Till then,don't get no idea.
比起钱,我更喜欢活着。
I like being alive more than I like money.
嗯哼,嗯。
Mm-hmm.Huh.
你这病还好吗?
Why don't you call it after this?
呃,我还好,该死。
Ah,no,I'm good. Shit.
不是因为你。
It's not about you.
不管你得了什么病,我不想让它传染给Veronique。
Whatever you got, I don't want to give it to Veronique.
回家休息一下吧,让你好起来。
Head on home,Get better.
我一个人没事的。
I'll be fine.
好吧。
All right.
这还是算了吧,兄弟。
Uh-uh,nigga.
你一个人?
You alone?
是啊,
Yeah,
想着我们俩能一起安静的聊聊啥的。
Thought the two of us could spend some quality time together.
你的家庭怎么样了?
How's the family?
照顾小孩可不容易。
Kids are a lot of work.
人们都这么说。
That's what they say.
ta'men不过值得,对吧?
That's what they say.
是啊。
A huevo.
是啊。
Huevo
这个交货地点?
What's up with the drop spot?
是你的主意还是Teddy的主意?
Was it your idea or Teddy's?
反正不是我的。
Not mine.
你知道他还会回来吗?
You know he was coming back?
格雷迪呢?
What about Grady?
如果他回来了,那他就要有麻烦了。
If he did, he didn't tell ni madrees.
听着,伙计,我不是想让你陷入困境,导致任何麻烦。
Look, man,I don't mean to put you in a tough spot,cause any problems,
但是Grady对这里有羁绊,你知道的。
qi'panbut Grady had ties here you know.
生意上的还有个人的。
Business and personal.
所以让我奇怪的是他怎么就会这样直接失踪了呢?
So it's just, it's weird to me that he would just up and disappear like that.
根本不符合常理....
Shit don't make no s...
你知道吗?不管那些了,伙计。
You know what? Fuck it, man.
迟早。
End of the day,
Grady是个小丑,对吧?
Grady was a clown,Right?
他把整个行动搅黄只是时间问题。
Only a matter of time before he turned this whole operation into a circus.
该死,我个人,我很开心Teddy回来了。
Shit, me personally, I'm happy Teddy's back.
让这个生意重回正轨,对吗?
Get us back to doing business the right way, right?
下星期见,大熊。
See you next week,Oso.
嘿,你生日是哪天?
Hey,when's your birthday?
你那件夹克也穿太久了把,伙计。
You've had that jacket for too long, man.
我会送你搞一件新夹克,再给你搞点牛逼的东西。
I'm gonna get you a new jacket get you some fly shit.
我可没时间玩猜谜游戏,Chelle,嘿。
I ain't got time for guessing games , Chelle. Hey!
有话快说,你知道谁来了吗?
Spit it out. You know who is here?
而且他还带了一口锅。 抱歉,什么?
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表