剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
三次联合袭击
Three coordinated hits.
我没料到任何一个
I didn't see any of 'em coming.
这事跟桃子没任何关系
Shit ain't got nothing to do with no Peaches.
如果真的是他,他没理由还要留在城里
If he did do this, ain't no way he stuck around.
同样,他也不是一个人 这是个规模巨大的袭击
He didn't do it alone, neither. - It was a big hit.
很多人都参与了 总有人要开口的
Lot of people involved. Somebody gonna talk.
好吧
Yeah, aright.
你听到她说什么了,对吧?
You heard what she said, right?
尼哥,我只是说“好”而已
Nigga, I just said, "aright."
他妈的
Fucking...
最后的那两天
The last two days
是我生命中最开心的时刻
have been the most fun I've had in years.
我自从在德黑兰的时候就想这么做了
I have wanted to do that ever since Tehran.
你说你可以保证我的安全
You said you could keep me safe,
但是你不行
but you can't.
不
No.
但是我们会找到那些人的
But we'll find them.
也许这次可以
Maybe this time.
那下一次呢,哈?
What about next time, huh?
我们听到了另一个名字
We're hearing another name.
凯恩。没想到你们
Kane. - Didn't think y'all
能这么快的找到我
would find me this quick.
我听说了凯文的事
I heard about Kev.
你不清楚事情的真♥相♥是什么
You don't know what really happened.
你没杀我的宝贝弟弟?
You didn't shoot and kill my baby brother?
你知道,我们可以在任何时间地点来找你
You know, we can come at you at any time, any place.
我看起来像是在躲吗,尼哥?
Does it look like I'm fucking hiding, little nigga?
他是怎么说的?
What'd he say to that?
他说下次他会小心一点
He said next time he'd do it right.
那桃子怎么样了?
What about Peaches?
他对那个叛徒是怎么说的?
What he say about that turncoat motherfucker?
我不觉得他知情
I don't think he knew.
桃子只是想要那些钱
Peaches just wanted the money.
我雇佣了一个专业的人
I got top notch to hire a professional
他会去追杀那个黑鬼的,我们会找到他的
who will hunt that nigga down. We'll find him.
好吧,那我们该如何回击凯恩?
Okay, so how we gonna hit back at Kane?
我们不去
We don't.
不是现在
Not yet.
尼哥,我还醉醺醺的
Nigga, I'm still drunk.
所以,你要告诉我我们不会回击凯恩了?
So, you're gonna tell me we ain't gonna hit back at Kane?
你知道的
You know the score.
凯恩是老帮派成员,在哪里都有人愿意为他工作
Kane an OG, got pull everywhere.
我们袭击了他,那就会有一场战争
We hit him, it's a war.
尼哥,我们已经开战了
Nigga, we already at war.
我们可以袭击他,我们只要确定
We can hit him.- We just make sure
他不知道是我们就行。我们不干这种事
they don't know it's US. We ain't doing that bullshit.
让那个狗屁警♥察♥
Letting that piece of shit cop
杀了那个差不多抚养我们长大的人
kill the man who practically raised US.
他差点杀了我们
Who practically killed US.
我会处理这件事的。-你要怎么做?
I'm-a handle this shit. - How you gonna do that?
我要坐下跟凯恩说,他只有两个选择
I'm-a sit down with Kane to let him know he got two options:
我们修复和他家人的关系
We fix shit with his family,
或者我亲自杀了他还有他所有的手下
or I take him and his whole crew out myself.
什么叫“修复关系”?你不会喜欢这个的
What you mean by "fix shit"? You ain't gonna like this,
但是凯恩有干出这事的理由。-尼哥,我们才有理由
but Kane got legitimate beef. - Nigga, we got legitimate beef.
我们杀了他的弟弟
We killed the nigga brother,
然后我们没有照顾他的家人
and we ain't take care of his family.
你♥他♥妈♥还指望什么?
What the fuck you expect?
好吧,你在那边安静得要命。
Well, you awfully quiet over there for a change.
我们上车之后再继续讨论
We spoke about it on the car ride over.
我知道那个尼哥干了什么
I know what that nigga did.
我那未出生的孩子
My unborn baby,
对我妈妈开枪
my mother being shot at.
如果事别人的话,我会把他们
If it was anybody else, I'd put them
还有对此事幸灾乐祸的人全部送进地狱
and everybody they ever smiled at in the fucking ground.
但是我不能这样做就因为这是凯恩
But I can't do that 'cause it's Kane.
这很奇怪
It's delicate.
如果里昂说他能解决
If Leon says he can handle it,
我同意让他尝试一下
I say we let him try.
这混♥蛋♥试图杀我们
Motherfuckers try to come kill US,
你还想在这里做他妈的交易
you want to make a goddamn deal.
你们这些尼哥可以去做那些该死的交易,行吗?
Y'all niggas go ahead and make the fucking deals, okay?
我要去找到桃子,在这之后
I'm gonna go find Peaches,and after that,
我要去取那个傻♥逼♥凯恩的人头
I'm gonna go get that bitch-ass nigga Kane.
这件事不只是关于凯恩
This shit ain't just about Kane.
是关于黑人同胞的尸体在街头
It's about black bodies in the street.
是关于我们的人♥民♥自相残杀
It's our people wiping each other out.
如果凯恩对你们的交易不感兴趣呢?
And if Kane ain't interested in your deal?
就像我说的,我会亲自处理这件事
Like I said,I'll do the shit myself.
确定不想让我看看你那张脸?
Sure you don't want me to take a look at your face?
不了,我很好
No, I'm fine.
你听起来像他
You sound like him.
我不停的告诉他,如果他现在离开的话
I keep telling him,he leaves now,
他的缝针会崩开的
his stitches won't hold.
我得走了
I need to go.
把那些砖块拿到你的后备箱里
Start moving the bricks out to your trunk.
它们在厨房♥-好
They're in the kitchen. - Okay.
而且他有感染的风险
And he's risking infection.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我看了看你的钱包,在你昏迷的时候
I looked into your wallet while you were unconscious.
上面写你的真名是西奥多
It says your real name is Theodore.
你知道,如果你问我
You know, if you're asking me
如果我希望你没有乱翻我的东西,
if I wish you hadn't gone through my things,
答案是肯定的
the answer is yes.
我喜欢西奥多
I like Theodore.
比汤玛斯更适合你
It suits you more than Thomas.
再见
See you soon.
但是我们在移♥动♥国际基金
But we're moving international funds
从不同的国家,所以...
from two separate countries,so...
我们只要求48小时的时间
All we're asking for is 48 hours.
好
Yeah.
我理解
I understand.
你给他们看了资金证明?
You show them the proof of funds?
是
Yes.
这个城市不在乎
The city doesn't care.
扩张看起来很不专业
It just looks unprofessional to get an extension.
如果我们错过了新的截止日期,它们会重新开始竞标
If we miss this new deadline,they're gonna reopen the bid.
没有我们
Without US.
妈妈在哪里?
Where's mama at?
他应该去银行家哪里
She should be on the bankers' asses.
和朋友喝咖啡,我想
Coffee with a friend, I think.
朋友?什么朋友?-是啊
Friend? What friend?- Yes.
听着,我去处理银行家,好吗?
Look, I'll handle the bankers,okay?
我去打电♥话♥...
And I'll work the phone...
你还好妈?
You okay?
Mm-hmm.
只是腹痛。-你确定?
Just cramps.- You sure?
你想让我叫医生还是什么?
You want me to call the doctor or something?
不,不用,我已经跟她说过了
No, no, I already spoke to her.
她说了什么?
What did she say?
10到12周的时间身体会很脆弱
That the time between ten and 12 weeks is a delicate one.
我们只需要等这段时间结束就好
We just have to wait it out.
脆弱?怎么会脆弱?
Delicate? Delicate how?
12周之后次数就会变少了
After 12 weeks,there's less chance
流产的几率,所以...
of a miscarriage, so...
流产?哦,不。是啊
Of a miscarriage? Oh, hell no.
- Yeah.
没事的,这事就是这样
It's fine. This is how it goes.
我们只要希望事情能行得通就好
We just have to hope things are gonna work out
他们应该怎么做
how they're supposed to.
那是什么意思?
What the hell that supposed to mean?
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表