剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
开始了
Here we go.
你♥他♥妈♥的别碰我!
Don't you fucking touch me!
好吧,好吧,好吧,好
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
不,不,不
No, no, no.
嗷,好吧
Ah, okay.
好吧
Okay.
哦...
Oh...
就...
just...
放松
Relax.
这就对了
There we go.
你疯了
You're insane.
只有两个人知道这个地方
Only two people knew about this place.
我是其中之一
And I'm one of them.
那样向我们袭来?
To come at us like that?
开枪对着西茜,Vee
To shoot at Cissy, Vee...
路易?
Louie?
不可能-这里有差不多五百万美元,舅舅
Ain't no way.- It was almost $5 million, unc.
麻烦大了,他躲在哪里?
Shit hit the fan, where he taking cover?
他有个女朋友什么的?家里人?
He got a girl or something?Family?
我怎么知道,尼哥
Fuck I know, nigga.
好几年没经历过这种情况了
Ain't been that tight in years.
我不能告诉你
I couldn't tell you.
这不是一时冲动
This wasn't no impulsive move.
如果他真的这么做了,他不可能会留在这里
If he did do this, ain't no way he stuck around.
同样,他也不是一个人
He didn't do it alone, neither.
我们找到之前袭击我们的人
We find who he used to come at us,
也许会让我们找到他
maybe they'll lead us to him.
在我们不确定之前,我们需要小心行事
Till we know for sure,we got to be careful.
我累了
I'm tired.
我要回家了
Going home.
明天见
See y'all tomorrow.
V?
Vee?
宝贝?
Baby?
操!
Fuck!
她离开你了?
She left you?
是啊
Yeah.
而且她还怀孕了?
And she's pregnant?
十个星期
Ten weeks.
是上天给你的礼物并且还是挑战
It's god's gift and his challenge, too.
我必须保证她们的安全
I have to keep them safe.
艾维,你理解吗?-别担心。
Avi, you understand?- Don't worry.
我能派几个人...
I can have a few men...
也许女人...
Maybe a woman...
你知道,能更接近
You know, to be closer.
专业人员,好人
Professionals, good people.
非常好的人
Very good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好
Yeah.
我朋友Azim
My friend Azim
昨天被击倒了就在这里,
was shot down yesterday right here.
在我脚下咽了气
Died at my feet.
然后你来了...
And here you are...
给这个世界带来生命
Bringing life to the world.
我从来没结过婚
I never married.
从来没有过孩子
Never had a child.
因为我是个士兵
Because I'm a soldier.
永远是个士兵
Always a soldier.
我从一场战斗转到另一场
I go from one battlefield to another.
这就是我在做的
It's what I do.
这就是我的为人
It's what I am.
但是你?
But you?
你不像我
You're not like me.
你怎么看出来的?
How'd you see that?
第一次我遇见你时
First time I met you
我对我自己说
I said to myself,
这个年轻人可以做成任何他想要干的事
this young man can do anything he wants.
这是一个人能承受的最大的诅咒。
And that's the biggest curse a man can have.
一个诅咒?
A curse?
我没有选择
I have no choice.
我做我自己
I do what I am.
但是你?
But you?
你可以做任何事
You could do anything.
你可以成为任何人
You could be anything.
一个老师,一个生意人
A teacher, a businessman,
一个拉比(犹太教神职人员)
a rabbi...
一个毒贩
A drug dealer.
全看你的想法
It's all in you.
一切都会显露
It all wants to come out.
我从一场战争到另一场
I go from war to war.
而像你这样的人
Whereas a man like you
在自己心里有一场战争
has the war inside.
我为这个黑鬼做的一切
All the shit I've done for this nigga.
他就是个他妈的崩溃退伍军人
He was a broke-down fucking vet
在我让他入行之前
before I put him on.
不敢相信他会对我们做出这样的事
Never believe he'd do some shit like this to us.
你可能是那个带他入行的人,但他是富兰克林的人
You might've brought him in, but he was Franklin's guy.
如果要有谁会料到这个的到来,那就是他了
If anybody should've seen this coming, it's him.
来吧
Come on.
听说你们度过了糟糕的一天
Heard y'all had a bad day.
是啊,你还听说了什么?
Yeah, what else you heard?
比如是谁开的枪
Like who did the shooting?
我们看起来像什么?搜索公♥司♥?
Fuck we look like? Shaft and company?
我只是请你注意听而已
I'm just asking you to keep your ear to the ground.
是一个很大的突袭,很多人都参与了
It was big hit, a lot of people involved.
总有人会说的
Somebody gonna talk.
耶,好吧
Yeah, all right.
交易点发生了什么?
What about that drop though?
你听到她说什么了,对吧?
You heard what she said, right?
尼哥,我只是说好而已
Nigga, I just said all right.
但崔想知道交易点的事
But trey want to know about the drop.
要不你去做交易,当我说
How about you get the drop when I say
你要去做交易的时候,那听起来怎么样,尼哥?
you get the motherfucking drop,how about that then, nigga?
你知道吗,你们应该试着更尊重一点
You know what, y'all should try to be a little more respectful.
因为那样的话黑鬼们就不会想把你们的屁♥股♥点着了
'cause then maybe niggas won't try to light y'all asses up.
给我退后-什么?
Back the fuck up.- The fuck?
你说什么,尼哥?
Fucking what, nigga?!
去把你伙计捡起来
Go ahead and pick up your boy.
把他抱起来
Pick him up.
教教你的人怎么说话!
Teach your man how to squabble!
下次再扣那扳机吧,尼哥
You get that trigger next time,nigga.
起来
Up.
来
Come.
慢点,慢点,走...好
Slow this time, slow, go... okay.
该死的
Goddamn it!
哦!这就好了
Oh! There we go.
我需要用下你的电♥话♥
I need to use your phone.
打给我的人
Call my people.
查出后果是什么
Find out what the fallout is.
什么的后果?
The fallout from what?
我还是不知道故事是什么
I still don't know the story.
我在和我的联♥系♥人见面
I was meeting with an asset,
然后我们就被袭击了...
and we were attacked...
我♥操♥....
Fuck me...
谁会袭击你?
Who would attack you?
好吧,他们不是冲我来的
Well, they weren't after me.
我去年在《先驱考察者报》上读到一篇文章
I read an article in the herald examiner last year.
大约在你失踪的时候
Around the time you disappeared.
关于一名CIA官员
About a CIA officer
在走私可♥卡♥因♥
who was smuggling cocaine
进这个国家
into the country
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表