剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
Stranded in east L.A.
哦,天哪。杰罗姆准备去接他了
Oh, my god.- Jerome's gonna get him now.
那意味着我们可以走了吗?
That mean we can go now?
我们的保姆要走了
Our sitter's about to leave.
上楼打电♥话♥,通知你的保姆待久一点
Hop on the phone upstairs,extend your sitter.
然后打给你的人,
Then call up your people,
打听下街上都说是谁干的
see who the streets are saying did these hits.
你们还需要什么吗?
Y'all need anything?
不需要了
No.
我自己要去打几个电♥话♥了
I'm-a go make some calls myself.
谢谢你,路易
Thank you, Louie.
Mm-hmm.
感谢上帝,感谢上帝
Thank god, thank god.
维罗尼克,我有话要对你说
Veronique, I need to say something to you.
当然了
Of course.
我非常爱我的儿子。不管他犯了什么错
I love my son very much. Whatever his faults are,
他是我的宝贝,而且我早就决定了
he's mine, and I decided a long time ago
我会做任何事来保护他
that I would do whatever I could to try to protect him,
即使那意味着告诉他一些
even if that means telling him things
他不想听的事情
he didn't want to hear.
你的孩子差点失去了生命
Your baby almost lost its life.
不管罪魁祸首是帮派还是政♥府♥
And whether it was the gangsters or the government to blame,
还会再次发生的
it will happen again.
这就是这种生活
That's this life.
嘿,侄子
Hey, nephew.
你还好吗?
You all right?
不好。你们也被袭击了吗?
No. Y'all got hit, too?
把艾维的一个人打死了
Took out one of Avi's guys.
你找到桃子了吗?
You find peaches?
来吧,离开这鬼地方
Come on, get the fuck out of here.
大聪明,是吧?
Clever, right?
赶紧给我想办法滚蛋
Go ahead and figure your way the fuck out now.
已经过了几个消失了,兄弟
It's been like a fucking hour, Holmes.
这些傻瓜在外面玩起来了吗?
This these fools bounced with the feria?
查尔,你觉得呢?
Chale, you think?
嘿,朋友
Hey, vato.
你们身上那是有多少钱?
How much money were you carrying?
三百万美元
$3 million.
去他妈的,福尔摩斯!我们被耍了
Fuck this shit, Holmes! We're getting played.
来吧,我们走
Come on, let's go.
你要带我们去找到那个袋子
You're gonna take us to the bags,
不然你就会挨枪子
or you're gonna get blasted.
他们来了
Ahí están.
嘿,兄弟
Hey, carnal.
给我他妈的趴下!
Get the fuck on the ground!
抱歉我花了这么长时间
Sorry I took so long.
不得不和一直老虎打交道
Had to have a conversation with a tiger.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还能得到你的签名吗,大熊,哈?
Still got your autograph, oso, huh?
哦...
Oh...
嘿,你们想拿这些人怎么办?
hey, what y'all want to do with these eses?
我们回家吧
Vámonos pa' la casa.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
该死
Damn.
你们今天走运了
Y'all got lucky today.
我们走吧
Let's rock.
三次协同袭击
Three coordinated hits.
我没料到任何一个
I didn't see any of them coming.
人们总是隐藏真实的自己
People hide who they are,
但是,迟早
but, sooner or later,
他们会先显形的
they show it.
我不相信你还会回来了
I didn't believe you were coming back.
别相信人
Don't trust people.
是啊。我不怪你
Yeah. I don't blame you.
该死,我甚至也不相信你
Shit, I didn't trust you, too.
特别是在你和泰迪监视过我后
Especially after you and teddy spied on me.
什么?
What?
在第一次交易的时候
At the first drop.
泰迪刚回来的那第一次交易
First one when teddy came back.
有那种感觉,所以,你知道的
Had a feeling, so, you know,
我回去那里。找点证据
I went back to the spot. Found some evidence
在那个建筑里
in the building.
他在那里观察,偷听
He was watching, listening.
你真的不知道?
You really didn't know?
我们没事了吗?
We good?
没事了
We're good.
永远也不会再回这鬼地方了
Never coming back to this fucking place again.
来吧,老兄
Come on, güey.
今天是开始这个的好日子,笨蛋
It's a good day to start,cabrón.
嗯
Mmm.
你的伤口需要缝针
You're gonna need stitches.
你有针线吗?
You have a needle and thread?
哦...
Oh...
哦!-你个混球
oh! - You asshole.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
如果死神要带我走,那他也要用一匹好马带我走
If the Devil takes me, may he take me on a good horse.
这么有趣的人
Such a funny man.
你知道什么不好笑吗?-什么?
You know what's not funny?- What?
想到你离开我后留下了这些该死的孩子,古斯塔沃
Thinking you left me alone with those pinches kids, Gustavo.
我永远也不会
I would never.
你们该回家了
Y'all should head home.
休息一下,大熊
Get some rest, oso.
当然了
A huevo.
祝你和你的人好运
Good luck with your boy.
当然了
A huevo.
听到泰迪的消息
Hear from teddy,
第一时间通知我,好吗?
you let me know, all right?
好
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好,当然了
Yes, of course.
还是没有人看见过桃子?
Still ain't seen peaches?
我让雷尼在他的住处蹲点,以防他出现
I got Renny outside his crib, in case he show up.
我告诉你们,让我们去街头上
I'm telling y'all, put us on the street.
我们坐在这里不好
We no good sitting around.
你想找到桃子,我们可以找到他
You want peaches found,we can find him.
不是因为桃子,行吗?
It ain't peaches, all right?
盯好她们
Keep an eye on them.
嘿,我这就回来,好吗?
Hey, I'll be right back,all right?
你不会要去什么地方吧,你要去吗?
You're not going somewhere,are you?
只是得确定一些事
Just got to check on something.
不管这是什么
Whoever this was,
他们不会在今晚再来袭击我们了
they're not coming after us again tonight.
我觉得我还是回家吧
I think I'll head home.
我让D送你回家
I'll get D to drive you home.
不,不,不,我自己能行
No, no, no. I'll manage.
你刚说他们今晚不会来袭击我们了
You just said they wouldn't come after us again.
再说了,上次D开车的时候
Besides, the last time Deon drove,
他一路都跟着收音机唱歌♥
he sang the whole way over the radio.
今天已经足够吵了,你知道吗?
This day's been loud enough as it is, you know?
嘿,呃...
Hey, uh...
到家了给我消息,好吗?
Page me when you make it,all right?
我很快就到家,那时候我们再谈
I'll be home soon, we'll talk.
好吗?-嗯
Okay?- Mm-hmm.
你在想什么,侄子?
What you thinking, nephew?
如果这是桃子干的
If this was peaches,
只有一种方法能确定
nly one way to know for sure.
我们出发吧
Let's roll.
汤玛斯?
Thomas?
汤玛士,我是帕丽扎提
Thomas, it's Parissa.
我现在要给你打镇定剂了
I'm going to give you a sedative now.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表