剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
Saying he makes some really poor choices.
现在,吃喝玩乐。
Now,partying,
这是我能原谅的,但是...
that's something I could forgive, but...
他走了一条路并带他进入了...
he goes and he gets himself into...
让我们称之为浪漫关系,和你团队的一名成员。
let's call it a romantic relationship, with one of your crew,
那还是在我们找到你之前,你们俩,
and that's before we even get to the two of you
在一起做房♥地♥产♥生意,意味着...
in real estate together, which...
听着,我知道。
Look,I get it.
我知道在这个时间点,这可能不是一个好主意。
I know that, at the time,it probably seemed like a really good idea.
如果你专注于合法的生意。
If you're entwined in legitimate business,
他更可能会保护你,照顾你,像这些事。
he's more likely to protet you,look after you, all that.
你为什么一直这样说他,里德?
Why do you keep talking about him in the past tense, Reed?
我就是不能在这跟你绕弯子。
What I cannot wrap my head around here.
你怎么可能会认为接近你的联♥系♥人是个好主意。
is how you could possibly think that it is a good idea to get that close to your contact.
我想如果有人对此有问题,他们会说些什么的。
Figured if somebody had a problem with it,they would've said something.
我就在这,跟你说。
Here I am, saying it.
Grady不是你的朋友。
Grady was not your friend.
他把所有人弄进麻烦只是时间问题,好消息是,
It's matter of time before he got everybody in a lot of trouble. Good news is
事情已经在变得棘手前被解决了。
it's been taken care of before things can get too out of hand.
我们可以回到那些应该做的事情上了。
We can get back to doing things the way they should be done.
从什么时候开始?
Starting when?
现在。
Right now.
我们之前做过这件事。
We got shit done before.
没什么是我们不能做到的理由。
No reason why we can't get shit done now.
很高兴听到这句话。
That's really great to hear.
因为我觉得我不必向你解释。
Cause I don't think I have to explain to you...
风险从未有现在这么高。
that the stakes have never been higher,
这样就不会再有错误,没有差错,没有更多破事了。
这样可以吗?so there can be no more mistakes, no more foul-ups,and no more loose ends. Is that okay?
好。
Yeah,okay.
好的。
Okay.
我会联♥系♥你,
I'll,uh, be in touch about
当下一批货物送来。
the next drop.
与此同时,这座房♥子,
In the meantime, uh,this house that
你让他取得你的信任。
you helped him get through your trust,
去卖♥♥掉它。
go ahead and sell that.
然后我要现金,你知道吗?
Get me the cash, You know what?
我不再携带打火机了。
I don't carry a lighter anymore.
你介意吗?
You mind?
这是你的世界,伙计。
It's your world,man.
我只是在里面卖♥♥毒品。
I just sell dope in it.
嘿,Reed。
Hey,Reed.
Grady同意了我降价的提议。
Grady had agreed to cut the prices down.
9000美元一公斤。
$9,000 a kilo.
我希望你能遵守那个约定。
I'm hoping you can honor that.
先保持在一万美元一段时间。
Let's keep it at ten for now.
还有,Reed走了。
Also,Reed's gonee.
从现在开始,你可以叫我Teddy。
From here on, you can call me Teddy.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表