剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
我的宝贝,不,不。
My baby!No!No!
你得忘记那些仇恨。
Skully:You gonna have to get that hate out your heart.
如果被杀的是我....
If it was me that got killed...
你会原谅吗?
...would you forgive?
如果你现在杀了我们。
Louie:If you kill us now...
这件事就永远都不会结束。
...it ain't gonna never end.
我们的人会追杀你的。
Our people gonna come after you
到他们一个都不剩为止。
till there ain't nobody left.
我想从每周10公斤开始。
Thought we'd start off with en keys a week.
你说你想要专心做房♥地♥产♥。
You say you wanted to focus on real estate.
你们都做不到我的那个高度。
Y'all can't do what I do.
我们才是那个解决Skully那件事的人。
We the one that made it right with Skully.
现在我们想经营属于自己的东西,用自己的方式。
Now we want to run what's ours our way.
Buckley:除非你想回到那种没有我保护的状态。
Buckley:Well,unless you want to go back to not having my protection,
那我建议你换一个人为你服务。
I suggest you find somebody to serve up.
我现在的时间都在和你一起做房♥地♥产♥。
My time now is being in real estate with you.
Grady's在我们这边跟我们一起做合法生意。
Grady's on our side in legit business with us.
他不会想让任何事在咱俩身上发生的。
He don't want anything bad to happen to us.
你确定你能跟你的联♥系♥人合作?
You sure you can work with the asset?
你看,我是在想你在古巴对他爸做的那件事。
See,I was thinking more about what you did to his father in Cuba.
你看,我是在想你在古巴对他爸做的那件事。
See,I was thinking more about what you did to his father in Cuba.
我完全不知道你在说些什么。
I have no idea what you're talking about.
HAVEMEYER:让Grady出局,但是要安静的处理。
HAVEMEYER:Get Grady in line, but do it quietly.
Franklin:嘿Reed,我跟Grady有降低价格的约定。
,Franklin:Hey,Reed, Grady had agreed to cut the prices down.
9,000美元一公斤。
$9,000 a kilo.
我希望你能遵守那个约定。
I'm hoping you can honor that.
让我们先保持在一万。
Let's keep it at ten for now.
还有,Reed走了。
Also,Reed's gone.
从现在开始,你可以叫我Teddy。
From here on. you can call me Teddy.
就这样?就这样。
Jerome:Just like that? Franklin:Just like that.
Louie:他说为什么了吗?
Louie:He say why?
他说Grady粗鲁又浪费的行为让我们都处于危险之中。
Said Grady was reckless and wasteful and putting us all in jeopardy.
而且你相信他?
And you believe him?
不能说Grady把船经营的特别好。
Can't say Grady ran the tightest ship.
但是它迟早会装上礁石的。
It was bound to hit the rocks sooner ot later.
那Grady说了什么?我不知道。
What did Grady say? I don't know.
他的房♥子没人,他还不接我的电♥话♥,所以...
His house is empty, and he ain't answering my pages,so...
Jerome:你什么意思?侄子?
Jerome:So what you saying.nephew?
你觉得Reed杀了他?Teddy。
You think that Reed killed him? Teddy.
什么?他说从现在开始要叫他Teddy了。
What? Said to call him Teddy from here on out.
同样,我也不知道那件事。
And I don't know that, either.
Louie:你觉得Grady就这样离开他跟你的生意然后远走高飞了吗?
Louie:You think Grady just walked away from everything all y'all's business,
连电♥话♥都不打一个?
without so much as a phone call?
如果CIA出现并且告诉你一些都得结束,
I think if the CIA shows up, tell you it's over
并让你向前看,你必须得遵守他们的命令。
and you got to move on, then that's exactly what you do.
但是没错,他也有可能直接杀了他。
But yeah, he could have killed him.
狮子有时候也会吃掉它们的孩子。
Lions sometimes eat their young.
我就是想不出Teddy这么做的理由。
I just can't think of a lot of reasons why Teddy would've had to.
我能想到,看到你跟Grady就像伯特和厄尼在这该死的房♥子一样。
I can.Saw you and Grady was like Bert and Ernie up in this motherfucker.
想给你传递一个消息,他们知道你能懂。
Wanted to send a message they know you would hear.
Louie:你的意思是他们还消失了富兰克林的父亲?
Louie:You mean, in addition to disappearing his father?
这可是你说的?
That come up in your little chat?
不管Alton发生了什么,都是他自作自受。
Whatever happened to Alton, he did to himseld.
底线是,无论CIA派谁来。
Bottom line is, who ever the CIA sends,
我们都必须要跟他一起做生意。
we got to do business with them.
然后这就是我们要做的。
And that's exactly what we're gonna do.
好吧,我们没有那个降价的话就什么都做不了。
Well, we can't do nothin' without that price cut.
我们还有那个机会吗?Franklin:不。
We still good ont that? Franklin:No.
Teddy不会遵守Grady的承诺了。
Teddy's not gonna honor Grady's word.
价格保持不变。
Prices stay the same.
我对别人做过承诺。
I made promises.
那你只能不遵守它们了。
Well, you're gonna have to break'em.
Louie:你觉得我独自带着Teddy一起兜兜风怎么样?
Louie:How about I take Teddy on a little ride-along?
让他认识到哥伦比亚人在市场上的优势。
Let him see how the Colombians got the game sewed up.
行,那应该能起作用。
Yeah,that'll do it.
你在医院躺着时我和他一起做了好几个月的生意。
Me and him. we did business for months when you was laid up.
让我试着跟他谈谈,还是让我去和他谈谈吧。
Let me try and talk to him.I'll talk to him.
在那之前,你们就保持货物的流动就行。
Till then,y'all just keep moving these keys.
现在不是告诉Teddy生意不好的时机。
Now's not the time to tell Teddy business is falling off.
我到时候知道了就告诉你们。
I'll let you all know more when I do.
又不是我们的错,他们不喜欢,那他们就不喜欢呗。
It ain't on us,they don't like it, they don't like it.
我们还能怎么做?
Fuck we gonna do?
我最喜欢的人。
My favorite people.
看起来不错啊,Louie:Mello。
Looking well.Mello.
怎么了Mello?
What up with you,Mello?
该死,只是想变得像你们一样。
Shit,trying to get like y'all.
懂了,老板。
You got it,boss.
提醒一下。
Louie:Heads up.
我们拿不到那个降价的机会。
Couldn't get that price cut.
这不是那种我能做的决定。
It's not a call I could make.
因此我感到抱歉。
And for that I apologize.
好吧,现在你让我...
Well, see,now you put me--
我们。
us--
处在一个非常不好的位置。
in a bad position.
嘿,在事情变糟之前能不能他妈的冷静一下。
Hey,ease the fuck off or shit get ugly.
你看。
MELLO:You see...
我喜欢这样。
I like this,
但是我不是管事的。
but I'm not in charge.
你知道的,就像你一样,这不是我能做的选择。
You know, just like you, this is not a call I can make.
而现在我得告诉那个管事的人。
And now I got to tell the man who's in charge
事情跟你说的大相径庭。
that things aren't as you said.
不,去他妈的,他们可以告诉他。
Nah,fuck all that They can tell him.
你知道Skully那个人相信荣誉,上帝,武士道,还有他妈的鬼。
You know Skully honor,God,samurais,and fucking spirits.
哦,他可不喜欢黑鬼们食言。
Oh,he not a fan of niggas renegin.
你觉得这可能会成为一个问题吗?
You think there's gonna be a problem?
我不能确定这一点,大哥。
I can't call it, big dawg.
你知道他有的时候很开心然后就...
You know he has good days and...
变得非常不开心。
he has real bad days.
如果你们有时间的话。
If you've got time.
我会祈祷他是心情好的那一天。。。
I'd pray for a good one.
一万美元?好吧。
Ten grand? Yeah,all right.
不,直接去做吧。
No,go ahead and do it.
把发♥票♥寄到我公♥司♥来。
Send the invoice to the business.
谢谢
Thanks.
新的挡风玻璃?为了那辆凯迪拉克?
Now windshield. For the Cadillac?
为了飞机。
For the plane.
对啊。
Right.
Mm-mm.
看着我好像我欠你钱一样。
Looking at me like I owe you money.
我告诉你我可是一分钱都没有。
I could tell you right now I ain't got it.
我手上只有一堆文件要处理。
What I do got is paperwork.
你要去准备那个竞标了。
Your go-ahead for the bid.
离提交只有48个小时了,是吗?
Less than 48 hours to submit,huh?
是啊。
Yeah.
好吧,我今晚就把它准备好。
All right, I'll go through this tonight.
明天就把它提交。
Mm-hmm. Finish it up tomorrow.
与此同时,我需要你去帮我做另外一件事。
In the meantime, I need you to do something else for me.
你需要我♥干♥什么?额,我们要把Grady's的房♥子放到市场上。
What you need? Uh, we got to pit Grady's house on the market.
我一点都不惊讶。
I'm not surprised.
就像滚动的石头。
He's got "rolling stone"written all over him,
而且你知道滚动的石头不会生苔藓。
and, you know they don't gather no moss.
Grady's离开这座城市了,V。
Grady's left town,V.
他出局了。
He's out.
Teddy's又回来管事了。
Teddy's back in.
Teddy?
里德。
Reed.
这是什么时候的事?
When'd this happen?
昨天晚上。
Last night.
你不是以为他不会回来了吗。
You thought he wasn't coming back.
我的想法是错的。
I was wrong.
好吧。
Okay.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表