剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
我们都会去沙漠
We'll all go out there to the desert,
确保这烂人不会回来咬我们。
make sure this shit don't come back to bite us.
然后,我们回到这里。
Then after,we come back here
我会带你飞去最好的康复中心。
I'll fly you to some fance fucking rehab place,
然后你要保证你会变得清醒。
and you promise me that you gonna get sober
并保持清醒,好吗?
and stay that way, all right?
哦,耶,那听起来挺完美的,伙计,谢谢。
Oh,yeah,that sounds fucking perfect, man. thanks.
我认真的,Rob.
I mean it, Rob.
向我保证。
Promise me.
好
Yeah.
好,我保证
Yeah,I promise.
我上周听到一个故事,
So I heard this story last week.
警♥察♥,一个周末在高速公路上从洛杉矶到维加斯,他们放了一块牌子,上面写着,
The cops, one weekend on the freeway from L.A. to Vegas, they put out a sign that says,
前方一英里处,所有车辆都被拦截和搜查。
One mile ahead, all cars are being stopped and searched.
所以这些人在去维加斯的路上开派对
So all these people, partying on the drive to Vegas,
他们看到这一点,感到惊慌失措,开始恐慌。
they see this, get freaked out, start to panic.
然后他们看到前面半英里有一个出口。
Then they see there's an exit a half- mile ahead.
车里有毒品和其他东西
So the cars with drugs and stuff in them,
他们从出口开始下车,你知道吗?
they start getting off at the exit, you know?
试着绕过搜索?
To try and get around the search?
想猜猜发生了什么吗?
Want to guess what happened?
他们都逃走了。
They all got away.
警♥察♥在出口的尽头进行了真正的搜索。
Cops set up the real search at the bottom of the off- ramp.
想要藏东西的人直接装上了他们。
Everybody who has something to hide come straight to them.
Yep.
然后还不是警♥察♥,是他妈的缉毒局。
And it wasn't cops, it was the fucking DEA.
Peache:该死,就像一个黑鬼操心的还不够多一样。
Peaches:Goddamn, Like a nigga ain't got enough to be worried about already.
嘿,我们离那里有多近?
Hey,how close are we?
至少还有一个小时。
At least another hour.
有多的一把给我吗?
You got a piece for me?
在后备箱里。
It's in the trunk.
是的,我现在能拿吗?
Yeah,can I grab it now?
是的,为了适应一下。
Yeah, to get used to it?
去他妈的,反正我也得尿个尿。
Fuck it, I got to piss anyway.
Yep
你开过枪吗?
You ever shot one before?
我爸爸有一个,我们过去常常带着去羚羊谷,射击罐头。
My dad had one. We used to take it and drive out to the Antelope Valley,shoot at cans.
保险在另一侧。
Tht safety's on the side.
我想知道今晚我们是否能在这里看到哈雷彗星。
I wonder if we'll be able to see Halley's Comet out here tonight.
什么?
What?
哈雷彗星
Halley's Comet?
它每隔75年左右绕地球一圈还是什么。
It circles Earth once every like,75 years or something.
而现在,它将尽可能接近地球,直到我们,就像。。。
And right now, it's as close as it's gonna be untill we're, like...
你知道,150岁。
...you know, 150 years old.
来吧,我们继续走。
Come on, let's keep moving.
这里应该是了。
This should be it.
你还好吗?
You good?
是,伙计,我还好。
Yeah,man.I'm fine.
冷静点。
Calm your ass down.
你确定他在这里?
You sure he here?
这是他的车。
That's his car.
来吧。
Come on.
嘿,Thad,天哪
Hey,Thad. Jesus Christ!
你吓死我了。
You scared the shit out of me.
你们怎么花了这么长时间?
What the hell took you guys so long?
我在这里都快疯了,伙计。
I'm going fucking crazy out here,man.
我们很快就来了。
Came as soon as we could.
好吧,那是谁?那是我的人。
All right, who's that? That's just my guy.
叫Peaches,是我的私人保安。
It's Peaches, he's my security.
到哪都跟着我,一切都正常。
Rolls everwhere with me, it's all good.
把那玩意儿拿开。
Put that shit away.
Thad你在干嘛?
Thad, what are you doing?
搞什么鬼,老兄,Thad,拜托,伙计。
嘿,What the fuck, man?Hey, Thad,come on, dude.
把枪放下
Lower the gun.
来吧,伙计。是啊。
Come on, man. Yeah.
是我啊,来吧,放下枪。
It's me,huh? Come on. Lower the gun.
谢谢你.我♥操♥。
Thank you .Shit.
你吓到我们了。
You're scaring everbody.
让我们进去聊聊?
Can we go inside, talk?
我宁愿拿着我的东西离开这里
I'd rather just get my shit and get out of here.
耶,耶,当然了,来。
Yeah,yeah,sure.Come on.
来吧,我们走。
Come on, let's go.
还有别人知道你在这里吗?
Anybody else know you're here?
没人,没人?
Thad:No Franklin:No?
没人,只有你们。
No, just you guys.
行吧,然后计划是什么?
All right. So what's the plan?
Rob说你有个计划
Rob said you got a plane.
我不在乎我们要去哪。
I don't really care where we go,
只要离这里很远就行。
as long as it's far away from here.
我在想你的中情局工作人员能不能给我弄个新护照什么的。
I was thinking maybe your CIA guy can get me a new passport or something.
ROB?
我的天哪
Oh,my God.
我♥操♥
Holy fuck.
结束他
Finish him off.
Rob,不要,求你了。
Rob, no.Please.
我下不去手,我做不到。
I can't.I can't Come on.
哦,操
oh,fuck.
Rob别这样,别,别别。
Rob,don't.No,no,no.
Rob求你了,求你了。
Rob.Please,please.
Rob,不要,不要。
Rob,no,no,no.
别,求你了Rob别杀我。
No.Please,please,Rob.Don't.
求求你别动手
Please,don't. Don't.
Rob,求求你。
Rob,Please
求求你了Rob,求求你了,不要杀我,别杀我。
no,please. please.Rob,no,no,no.No,no,no
求你了Rob别
Please,please,Rob.Don't..
就这里
Right here.
嘿
Hey.
你做得很好。
You did good.
这件破事可能会往完全不同的方向发展的
Shit couldn't have gone down any other way.
最后一晚,是吧?
One last night,right?
一定得让它值得。
Got to make it count.
都快11点了。
It's almost 11:00.
都快11点了。
It's almost 11:00.
是啊,昨晚很晚才睡。
Yeah, late night.
我想知道吗?
Do I want to know?
不,可能不会。
No. Probably not.
好吧,现在我需要。
well, now I need to.
只是和我一起上高中的一个朋友。
It's just a friend of mine I went to high school with,
遇到了一些麻烦,需要一些帮助。
got into some trouble, needed a little help.
一切正常
It's all good.
你还好吗?
You okay?
那是什么戒指?
What ring's that?
这是我的第一块石头。
It's my first stone.
孔雀石
Azurite.
我在决定再也不想让我妈的能量围绕我的时候买♥♥下了它。
I bought it when I decided I didn't want
my mom's energy around anymore,
但我不知道该怎么告诉她。
but I didn't quite know how to tell her.
为什么我觉得你会用坏消息打击我?
Why do I feel like you about to hit me with some bad news?
Mm.
不是坏消息
It's not bad.
听着,我知道你不是拼命学习到法学院,就是为了当什么家庭主妇的。
Listen, I know you didn't bust your ass,make it all the way through law school,just to be some housewife.
有些事情是会变的。
Some things will change.
如果我们有了这个孩子,一切都会改变的,富兰克林。
Everything will change if we have this baby,Franklin.
是的,我知道
Yes, I know.
但你仍然可以拥有你想要的生活。
But you can still habe the life that you want.
我相信你
I believe you.
我真心相信你。
I do.
我爱你富兰克林。
I love, Franklin.
尽管我的五年计划中没有这个孩子。
Even though having this child is nowhere in my five year plan.
我知道这孩子会特别棒的。
I know this baby will be amazing.
一个更高的力量把这件事放在我们的生活中是有原因的。
That a higher power put this in our lives for a reason.
但是我需要你听我说。
But I need you to hear me.
我不能接受这样的生活,它不能在所有方面支持这个孩子。
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表