剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
这才对吗,开吃吧
That's right. Eat.
对啊,伙计
Yeah, boy.
把这些都收于囊中,哈,兄弟?
Taking it all in, huh, brother?
Skully,嘿,最近怎么样,伙计?
Skully.Hey, how's it going, man?
玩的开心吗?
Having a good time?
我和你的家人,兄弟,我们对死亡有了羁绊
Me and your family, man, we been bonded together in death.
现在我在这里祝福
Now I'm here to help them consecrate
他们的婚礼还有庆祝生活
their union and celebrate life.
只有随着自大的死亡
Only with the death of ego
我们才能走向更高的地方
can we walk the higher path.
好吧
Well,
我想我最好还是离开这里
guess I better be getting up out of here.
告诉路易和杰罗姆我希望他们喜欢他们的结婚礼物
Tell Louie and Jerome I hope they enjoy their wedding gift.
艾维
Avi.
最近如何,伙计?-好吧,你...
How you doing, man?- Okay, you...
里昂
Leon.
嘿,伙计
Hey, man.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了?
What's up?
你还好吗?-还好
You okay? - Yeah.
只是...
Just...
这一切都有点让人难以承受
It's all a bit overwhelming, though.
Huh.
哦,操。你感觉到了吗?
Oh, fuck. You feel that?
感觉到了
I do.
听着,我只是想让你知道即使
Look, I just want to let you know that even though
世界变了,我也一直会是你的朋友,伙计
shit is changing, I'll always be your friend, man.
也许杰罗姆和路易会冷静一点
Maybe Jerome and Louie will calm down some
这样我们就可以专注于让我们的人♥民♥变得更好
and we can focus on making shit right with our people.
你读我给你的那本书了吗?
You ever read that book I gave you?
我需要上个洗手间
I got to take a piss.
看看富兰克林
Look at Franklin.
哦,富兰克林要去哪?谁知道呢?
Ooh, where's Franklin going? - Who knows?
哦,操
Oh, fuck.
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
操!
Fuck!
哦,哦
Oh. Oh.
Rob:那可不是一件好事
That's not good.
你现在害怕了,哈?
You're scared now, huh?
我他妈的到底发生什么事了?
What the fuck is happening to me?
好吧,我父亲以前经常说恶有恶报善有善报
Well, my father used to say that what goes around comes around.
这他妈是什么意思,哈?
What the fuck does that mean, huh?
意味着你只能做那么多该死的事情
Means you can only do so much fucking
在你终于完蛋之前
before you finally end up fucked.
哦,我做了我必须做的
Oh, I did what I had to do.
你染上毒瘾了
You was on the fucking pipe.
所以我就该去死?-不,不,我不
So I deserved to die? - No, no, I didn't
想这么做的,-那你为什么还是做了?嘿
want to do it. - So why did you? Hey.
我永远也不会把你供出去的
I would never have given you up.
我他妈没办法相信你,伙计
I couldn't fucking trust you, man.
不,不,不。你本来可以控制我的
No, no, no. You couldn't control me.
好吗?但是你杀了我
Okay? So you killed me.
就像你父亲一样
Just like your father.
我没有杀我父亲
I didn't kill my father.
他是因为你才死的
He's dead because of you.
听着,杀了你...那件事对我的伤害很大,伙计
Look, killing you... That shit hurt, man.
不,伙计,那可没伤你的心
No, buddy. That didn't hurt.
这个才会
This shit hurts.
Rob,等等...
Rob, wait...
我买♥♥了所有的扬声器
I bought all the speakers.
所有的
All of them.
听起来不错,兄弟
They sounding good, bro.
嘿
Hey.
嘿,西茜!
Hey, cissy!
哦,杰罗姆
Oh, Jerome.
呼
Hu...
你还好吗?
Huow are you?
结婚的感觉真棒
Marriage feels great.
嗯哼?
Mm?
是你做的这个吗?-做了什么?
Did you do this? - Do what?
给每个人都下了迷幻药?
Dose everybody with LSD?
是啊
Yeah.
哦,该死
Oh, shit.
哦,该死
Oh, shit.
你怎么知道的?
How'd you know that?
有人告诉我的
Somebody told me.
嗯
Hmm.
有尼哥要发脾气了
Niggas gonna lose they shit.
富兰克林
Franklin.
大发脾气
Lose they shit.
那是你的手♥机♥,-哦你好
That your phone.- Oh. Hello?
呦
Yo.
最近如何?
How you doing?
尼哥,我搞砸了
Nigga, I'm fucked up.
是啊,我也是
Yeah, me, too.
是香槟的作用吗?
Does champagne do all that?
不,尼哥。我不认为
No, nigga. I don't think so.
富兰克林?富兰克林
Franklin? Franklin.
宝贝?
Baby?
宝贝。你还好吗?-妈妈...
Baby. Are you okay?- Mama...
不,我不好,Rob他妈的开枪打我
No. No, rob... Rob fucking shot me.
我觉得我已经死了。-不,不,不...不,不
I think I might be dead. - No, no... No, no, no, no.
不,不,但是宝贝,我们被下药了
No, no, but baby,we've been dosed.
他妈的迷幻药?
Fucking acid?
我还以为是我疯了。-不,不,不
I thought I was losing my mind.- No, no, no.
当然不是,但是宝贝,听我说
Of course not,but baby, listen to me,
你需要顺流而行,宝贝you need to just go with it, babe.
就让它发生。-不...等-等等
Just let it happen. - No... W-wait, wait.
我怎么让它停下来?我不-我不想要这样
How do I make it stop? I don't-I don't want this.
你没法让这个停下来。但是听着
You can't make it stop. But listen.
你跟我一起是安全的
You are safe with me.
我不会让任何事在你身上发生的
I will not let anything happen to you.
好吗?好,来
Okay? All right. Here we go.
让我们进这个房♥间,对
Let's just go in this room. All righty.
来吧,来。-Rob...
Here we go. Here we go.- Rob...
好。好
Okay. Okay.
Rob说是我杀了老爹
Rob said I killed dad.
哦,不,你没有,宝贝
Oh, no, you didn't, baby.
我爱你,妈妈
I love you, Mama.
哦,宝贝
Oh, babe.
你知道我不会做出任何伤害你的事的
You know I would never do anything to hurt you.
妈妈,有什么问题吗?
Mama, what's wrong?
有什么问题?
What's wrong?
我有一个把白人置于自己父亲之上的儿子
I got a son that puts white people above their father
昧着良心赚钱
and money before god.
这就是问题所在
That's what's wrong.
你所做的一切都是为了你自己
Everything you do you do for yourself.
那不是你父亲教你的
That's not what your father taught you.
我受不了了,妈妈
I can't take this right now, Mama.
那也不是你妈妈叫你的。-我必须得走了
That's not what your mother taught you. - I got to go.
一会聊...-那是从哪里来的想法?
I'll talk to you later... - Where does that come from?
别跟我说话!
Don't give me any tongue!
什么?
What?
你是怎么认识这些人的,德雷克斯勒先生?
How do you know these people, Mr. Drexler?
你的意思是...
You mean...
为什么一个白人会出现在黑人的婚礼?
Why is a white man in a black wedding?
我是新郎侄子的顾问
I am an advisor of the groom's nephew.
他很聪明
He's brilliant.
你!
You!
是你做的,-什么?
You did this.- What?
抱歉,我-我不理解
Sorry, I-I don't understand.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表