剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
What? Is there someone coming up?
我-我只是在想在这之后
I-I was just thinking that after this,
你能带我去吃顿晚饭就太好了
it would be nice if you took me to dinner
之前,,,你知道的
before... You know.
所以没人要上来?
So there's nobody's coming up?
你觉得我会去说晚餐吗
Do you think I would be talking about dinner
如果富兰克林过来的话
if Franklin was here?
如果我说我们可以去吃饭
So if I say that we can go to dinner,
你能别一直使用对讲机了吗?
will you stop using the walkie?
好
Yes.
太好了,我们去吃晚饭吧
Great. Let's go to dinner.
还有一件事
One more thing.
什么?我有点高兴
What? - -I'm sort of glad
你吃了枪子
you got shot.
这比我
This is much more fun
平常的周六有趣的多
than my usual Saturday nights.
好了,拜
Okay, bye.
介意我插嘴吗?
Mind if I cut in?
哦,我的天哪
Oh, my god.
呃,你看起来真美
Uh, you look beautiful.
该死,看看这个。-谢谢你。看看这
Damn, look at that. - Thank you. Look at that.
哇哦
Wow.
真是个婚礼,哈?嗯哼。是啊
Some wedding, huh? - Mm-hmm. Yeah.
我觉得他们把迷幻药放进巧克力里了
I think they put acid in the chocolate.
你还好吗?-我还好,还好
Are you okay? - I'm good, I'm good.
好,让我来跟上你
Okay, I'm... Let me match up to you
不能让你失望
I can't let you down.
有一段时间,我不是很好,但是...
For a while there, I wasn't, but...
嗯哼?-现在,也许...
Mm-hmm? - Now, maybe...
我想让你知道我爱你
I want to let you know I love you.
从我还是个孩子的时候就一直如此
And always have, since I was a boy.
而且我想要说对不起
And I wanted to apologize.
为了什么?
For what?
我一直想当老大
I always wanted to be in charge.
这样我就能知道所有人都在做些什么
So I can know exactly what everybody was doing.
我说是为了保护你,但事情不是那样
I said it was to protect you, but it wasn't that.
不是吗?
No?
你是对的
You were right.
我应该听进去的
I should've listened.
我应该把你当搭档一样对待
Should've treated you like a partner.
我应该做很多事情。好吧
I should've done a lot of things. - Okay.
就是他们
That's them.
是啊
Yeah.
你应该那么做
You should have.
啊
Ah.
你知道,还不算太晚
You know, it's not too late.
是啊
Yeah.
是的
It is.
我们走
Let's go.
我必须要走自己的路了,富兰克林
I got to follow my own path now, Franklin.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表