剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
Then I heard about Kev.
而且我不想去参加葬礼
And I didn't want to go to the funeral.
不然我会非常生气的
Would've been too angry.
干出什么疯狂的事
Done something crazy.
也许会让我增加更多服刑时间
Probably added more time.
所以我就坐着
So I just sat
耐心的等待着,就像
and waited it out, patient-like.
你不知道真正发生了什么-不知道?
You don't know what really happened.- No?
你没射杀我那宝贝的弟弟?
You didn't shoot and kill my baby brother?
我说错了吗,弗兰基?
Did I get that wrong, Frankie?
然后你做了什么?
And then what'd you do?
给我点基本的尊重
Show me the proper respect,
然后当着我的面说,黑鬼
and say it to my face, nigga.
我在监狱里
I was in prison.
是的,我也在想那件事
Yeah, well, I was wondering about that shit, too.
你供出了谁才出去?
Who you snitch on to get out?
如果你有问题,你应该
If you had a problem,you should've
直接来跟我们说的
just come and spoken to us.
听听这个穿古驰鞋的...呦,李
Listen to Gucci shoes... yo, lee,
你最好去找你的人,听听他告诉我的
you better get your man,look at him telling me
我该怎么做
what the fuck I should've done.
怎么,你也要告诉我同样的话?
What, you gonna tell me the same?
我们只是想把这件事纠正一下
We just want to make this shit right.
不幸的事,有些事情是可以纠正的
Well, unfortunately, some things can be made right.
而有些不行
And some can't.
但我确实...
But I do...
想要真诚道歉,如果这事情失控的话而且...
Sincerely apologize if shit got out of hand and...
赛因特女士还有别人被卷入其中
Mrs. Saint and anybody else got caught up in it.
这些都怪我
That's all on me.
下一次我会找更好的人
Next time I'm gonna have better people.
下一次我们会纠正的
Next time we get it right.
你知道,我们随时随地都可以来拜访你
You know, we can come at you at anytime, anyplace.
这是你用不同方式做事的唯一机会
This is your one chance to do things a different way.
你当然可以干掉我,富兰克林
Of course you can get at me, Franklin.
我看起来像是在躲吗?小黑鬼?
Does it look like I'm fuckin'hiding, little nigga?
你知道吗?
You know what?
你们这些小男孩一起跑
You little boys run along.
当我把其中一个放在凯文坟墓上时
And when I pour one out on Kev's grave,
我会谢谢你的
I'll think of you.
好的,伙计们,来吧!
All right, fellas, let's get it!
嘿,这是我伙计在那边
Hey, that's my man right there.
我看到你了,大男孩,对,快点!
I see you, big boy. All right, hustle!
快点!对!
Hustle! Yes!
你们都是冠军!
Y'all are champions!
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表