剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
什么?
What?
你惊讶我想出了
You surprised I figured out
你老板是谁?
who you work for?
不
No.
我知道你是前摩萨德
I know you're a former Mossad.
那你也应该知道我没有任何忠诚可言
Then you should also know I have no loyalties
对美国和任何人来说
to the United States or anyone in it.
不是中情局
Not the CIA.
也不是泰迪.麦克唐纳
Not Teddy McDonald.
更不是富兰克林.赛因特
Not even Franklin Saint.
尽管我承认我喜欢这个男孩
Though I'll admit I am fond of the boy.
那你对给我需要的这事应该没问题
Then you should have no problem giving me what I need.
有一个问题
There's one problem.
要让我帮你的话
In order for me to help you,
我要你给我保证
I need you to give me assurances
保证我会活着走出这里
that I will leave here alive.
拜托,艾维
Come on, Avi.
你知道你坐在一个没法谈判的位置上
You know you're not in a position to negotiate.
哦,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
我想我可能是这样的
I think I might be.
因为我不是这里唯一有麻烦的人
'Cause I'm not the only one in trouble here.
是不是?
Am I?
死亡的特工,绑♥架♥
Dead agent, kidnapping.
而且目前为止
And so far,
你没任何东西可以拿给别人看
nothing to show for it.
我有你
I have you.
还有你仓库里的文件
And the files from your warehouse.
嗯,文件可不会帮你
Mm, the files won't help you.
我很久以前就学会了不要
I've learned long ago not to put
把发射密♥码♥放到钥匙所在的位置
the launch codes where the keys are.
如果你搞得一团糟,上面不会喜欢你
The Center won't like it if you make a mess
在他们的厨房♥里又什么都不给他们吃
in their kitchen and give them nothing to eat.
他们会把你送上第一艘回莫斯科的船
They'll put you on the first boat back to Moscow.
你的余生将作为一名船务人员度过
You'll spend the rest of your life as a shipping clerk
在符拉迪沃斯托克
in Vladivostok.
但也许你喜欢...孤独
But maybe you like... the solitude.
那刺骨的寒冷
The freezing cold.
但有些事情告诉我,这不是你的为人
But something tells me it's not who you are.
但对你来说
That for you,
这不仅仅只是死亡...
it would not be just death...
还是折磨
but also torture.
你想谈谈关于酷刑的事吗?
You want to talk about torture?
如果你不说的话
If you won't talk,
要是那些文件什么都没有的话...
and there's nothing in those files...
你会知道是怎么一回事的
you're going to find out all about it.
嘿
Hey.
你确定要为了一个抛弃我的人一直传呼我吗
You sure are paging me a lot for someone who quit on me.
我犯了一个错误
I made a mistake.
我想让我们的生意继续
Want to keep our business going.
听着,我当时很生气
Look, I was angry.
感觉被背叛
felt betrayed.
但我早上醒来的时候,你知道,我在想
But I woke up this morning, you know, I was thinking about
我们所说的,你和我到最后究竟会怎样
what we said, how it was gonna be you and me until the end.
我们还没到那一步。-抱歉,太晚了
We're not there yet. - Sorry, it's too late.
拜托,现在还不晚
Come on, it's-it's not too late.
永远都不会太晚
It's never too late.
我的意思是,你真的认为你可以相信路易?
I mean, you really think you can trust Louie?
她没准备好
Man, she's not ready.
她会搞砸你的帝国的
She's gonna fuck your whole world up.
也许她会让我吃枪子
Maybe she'll get me shot.
对吗?也许她爸会去找媒体告密
Right? Maybe her father will go to the press.
那些事情?
That kind of thing?
听着
Look.
你想要继续做生意?
You want to stay in business?
我建议你从路易那里进货。我得走了
I suggest you go buy your bricks from Louie. I got to go.
好吧,听着,这...你知道吗?没事的
All right, look, it's... You know what? It's fine.
你想那样做,没关系的
You want to play that way, it's fine.
只要-只要把钱...
Just-just put the money...
把钱放回我的账户,然后,呃
put the money back into my account, and then, uh,
然后你和我就相安无事了
and-and you and me, we'll have no problem.
然后什么?
The what?
别那样做
Don't do that.
别装傻
Don't play dumb.
伙计,我完全不知道你在说些什么
Buddy, I got no idea what you're talking about.
是啊
Right. Yeah.
就像你对我爸发生的事一点头绪都没有?哈?
Like you had no idea what happened to my pops? Huh?
就像我肯定你不知道是谁烧了艾维的仓库
Like I'm sure you had no idea who torched Avi's warehouse
然后把他失踪了
and disappeared him.
你觉得我有多蠢?
How stupid do you think I am?
艾维失踪了?你确定吗?
Avi's missing? Are you sure?
别他妈♥逼♥在这跟我胡扯了,行吗?
Stop with the fucking bullshit, okay?!
我做了一切你想让我做的,然后你反咬我一口
I did everything you wanted, and you fucked me!
听着,如果有人拿走了你的钱,我很抱歉
Listen, if somebody got ahold of your cash, I'm sorry.
我警告过你不要太显眼
I warned you about being so visible.
我警告过你不要把你的钱
I warned you about bringing your money
流过开曼群岛...-听我说你这个混♥蛋♥
in through the Caymans... - Listen to me, you cracker motherfucker.
听我说。好吗?
Listen to me. Okay?
如果我在24小时内拿不到我的钱
If I don't have that money in 24 hours,
我对上帝保证我会投入每分每秒
I-I promise to God that I will devote every second
用我在地球的所有资源来确保
I have on this green Earth to making sure you
你和所有你在地表关心的人不好过
and everybody you care about suffers.
明白我的意思了吗?
Do you understand me?
你现在应该要非常小心
You should be very careful right now.
你觉得你已经失去了一切?
You think you've lost everything?
等着吧
Just wait.
我告诉过你这些文件不会帮你
I told you these files won't help you.
你看起来不像我见过的任何俄♥罗♥斯♥人
You don't look like any Russian I've ever met.
我父亲是一名外交官
My father was a diplomat.
二战后驻扎在古巴
Stationed in Cuba after World War II.
我明白了
I see.
遇见了一个美丽的古巴女孩,坠入爱河?
Met himself a nice Cuban girl, fell in love?
之后我母亲去世了,父亲把我带回了莫斯科
Then my mother died, and my father took me back to Moscow.
外交官的儿子
Diplomat's son.
说着西班牙语
Spanish speaker.
我打赌他们迫不及待地想让钩子钩住你
I bet they couldn't wait to put their hooks into you.
你调查出来
Did your research ever turn up
我的父亲和母亲都是俄♥罗♥斯♥犹太裔了吗?
that my father and mother were both Russian Jews?
那是真的吗?-是啊
Is that true? - Yeah.
在1902年逃离了家乡
Fled the Pale of Settlement in 1902.
去了巴勒斯坦
Went to Palestine.
啊,是啊,只是....
Ah, yeah, well...
现在我的父母早就去世了
Now both my parents are long gone.
而且以色列背弃了我
And Israel's turned its back on me.
也许我...
Perhaps I...
也许我应该考虑一下,你知道
Perhaps I should consider, you know,
回到我的家乡
going back to my roots.
你说得对
You were right.
我不需要这些信息
I do need this information.
很快,我得到它的唯一方法...
And soon, the only way I'll have of getting it...
将是以无法修复的方式摧毁你
will be by breaking you in a way that can't be fixed.
别逼我对你那么做,艾维
Don't make me do that to you, Avi.
求你了
Please.
以你死去母亲的灵魂向我保证
Promise me on the soul of your dead mother
如果我告诉你在哪里能找到你想要的...
that if I tell you where to find what you want...
你会放我走
you'll let me go.
我对你发誓
I swear to you,
如果你给了我需要的东西
if you give me what I need,
我会救你的命
I will save your life.
嘿,嘿,嘿!
Hey, hey, hey!
该死的窃听器。-你确定?
Pinche bug. - You sure?
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表