剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
Offshore accounts.
西茜,我想让你觉得你能说出你的想法
Cissy, I want you to feel that you can speak your mind.
抓捕并杀害泰迪是一回事
Capturing and killing Teddy is one thing.
窃听我儿子谈论非法活动
Recording my son talking about illegal activity
又是另一回事
is a motherfucking other.
我也许不是情报工作人员,鲁本
I may not be an intelligence officer, Ruben,
但是我在这里的时间已经长到能知道
but I've been around long enough to know
不管你为哪个机构工作,都不只只是为了帮我找到答案和复仇
that whatever agency you work for is not in it just to get me help to find answers and revenge.
你说的对
You're right.
你是对的,我的意思是,我完全理解。
You're right. I mean,
I totally understand.
安娜说你想要让事情发展的快一点
Ana said you wanted to move things quickly,
但是事实是,你甚至都不认识我but the truth is,you don't even know me
而且我要求的不是一件小事。
and it is not a small thing I'm asking for.
我很乐意放慢速度
I am happy to slow things down
如果这能让你感觉更舒服的话
if that will make you feel more comfortable.
阿尔顿用错的方式做这件事
Alton went about this the wrong way,
然后差点毁了我们的家庭
and it nearly destroyed our family.
我不会犯同一个错误
I will not make the same mistake.
我想要泰迪
I want Teddy,
但是不能冒险背叛我儿子
but not at the risk of betraying my son.
我理解,我真的理解
I understand. Truly, I do.
西茜,我没有任何意图也没有兴趣
Cissy, I have no intention or interest
去伤害你儿子,恩?
in hurting your son. Hmm?
但是如果我对他的生意一无所知
But without knowing everything I can about his business,
那我就无法给你你想要的
I can't get you what you want.
我告诉你吧
I'll tell you what.
你没必要把这个放到他的办公室
You don't have to put it in the office,
但是拿走这支窃听笔
but take the pen.
你用它做什么取决于你
And whatever you do with it is up to you.
调整一下
Fetu.
Peaches请了病假。你好。
Peaches called in sick.
- Hello.
你现在都给人批准病假了吗?
You offer sick days now?
得照顾你的人啊,伙计
Got to look after your people,man.
否则,他们就会在你背后行动
Otherwise, they'll sneak behind your back.
然后路易和杰罗姆呢?那是什么情况?
And Louie and Jerome?What's that situation?
就那样吧
It's a situation.
操!
Fuck!
大熊!快过来这边,伙计
Oso! Get over here, man.
快点
Come on.
操!
Fuck!
嗷,我♥操♥。
Aw, shit.
操
Fuck.
趴下!
Stay down!
车要不行了
Car's dying.
我们得改为步行
We need to get off the road.
我♥操♥
Shit.
他妈的
Fuck.
好吧
All right.
大熊,你还好吗?
Oso, you good?
是,是,我还好
Yeah. Yeah, I'm good.
我没事
I'm good.
实际没那么糟
Looks worse than it is.
可太好了,让我们他妈赶紧离开这鬼地方
Fantastic. Let's get the fuck out of here.
等等,等等,等下,帮我一下
Wait, wait, wait. Help me.
撕开这个
Tear it.
这里,对
Here. Yeah.
是的,没关系
Yeah, that's okay.
抱歉,伙计。哦,没事的
Sorry, man.- Oh, it's okay.
你还能拿多少?
How much can you carry?
让我看看
Pos a ver.
啊,我♥操♥了
Ah, fuck.
不能走太久了
Can't walk around too long.
三百万的现金
Three million in cash.
我们得远离主街道
Let's stay off the main streets.
找个公用电♥话♥,行吗?
Find a pay phone. All right?
看到这个了吗?
See this?
帮派标记
Gang marks.
你觉得是你的朋友吗?
Take it they're not friends of yours?
不是,而且我的枪不能用了
No, and I lost my gun.
等等,操
Hold on. Fuck.
子弹用光了
No bullets.
我们走吧
Let's roll.
哦呼,哈
Ooh.
他们是谁?
Who were they?
我不知道
I don't know.
能认出他们的车吗?
Recognize the car?
那些开车经过的人不会用自己的车的,大熊
People that do drive-bys don't pull up in they own rides,Oso.
你得知道你的敌人是谁啊,朋友
You got to know your enemies,mijo.
是啊,但是...
Yeah, well...
我的敌人现在都是西装革履的人了
People in my way these days wear Armani suits.
他们怎么知道我们会在那里的?
¿Cómo sabían quewe'd be here?
他们跟踪你
They followed you.
也许他们跟踪的是你
Maybe they followed you.
我?
Me?
你怎么知道不是你?
How you know that?
因为我有CIA在我车里,混♥蛋♥
Because I have the fucking CIA in my car, pendejo.
好吧,那个该死的CIA也开走了你的车
Well, the fucking CIA just pulled off in your car, too.
有想到他为什么要那样抛弃我们吗?
Any idea why he'd ditch us like that?
他被击中了
Got shot. Yo lo vi.
我看到了
I saw it.
有多严重?
How bad?
你知道的
Sepa.
看起来不容乐观
Didn't look good.
桃子呢?
What about Durazno?
Peaches。他今天不在这里
Peaches.
He wasn't here today.
就跟我跟泰迪说的一样,他生病了
Like I told Teddy, he's sick.
生病了?啊。
Sick? Ah.
真是一团糟
Qué cagado.
你确定?
You sure?
听着,伙计,就让我们先找那个公用电♥话♥吧
Look, man, let's just find this phone.
好吗?
All right?
我很感激你们能抽出时间和我们谈谈
I appreciate y'all taking the time to talk with us.
富兰克林,他对事情的发展感觉很糟糕
Franklin, he felt badly about how things went.
他必须得和泰迪会面,不然他就会在这里了。
He had to meet with Teddy,otherwise he would've been here.
我不需要你替他抱歉
I don't need you to apologize for him.
而且我也不需要在这里,汗流浃背的进行第二次同样的对话
And I also don't need to be out here,having the same conversation twice, sweating my edges out.
这不是同样的谈话,路易
It's not the same conversation,Louie.
而且我不是想说服你和富兰克林一起工作
And I'm not trying to convince you to work with Franklin.
我们任何人都不会有任何未来
There'll never be any future for any of us
只要我们还在这个毒品游戏中
as long as we're in this drug game.
你们都明白这一点
Y'all know that.
房♥地♥产♥并不只是一条通往合法的道路
Real estate isn't just a path to legitimacy.
是一条道路你们不必...
It's a path to a life where you don't have to...
生活在恐惧中
live in fear,
想象着什么时候地面会从你的脚底崩塌
wondering when the ground is gonna drop from beneath your feet.
我不需要你跟富兰克林一起投资
I don't need you to invest with Franklin.
我只是想让你们想想结局是什么
I'm just asking you to think of an end.
制定一些计划
Make some plans.
因为这个...
'Cause this...
这个你们建立的帝国...
This empire you all are building...
是会崩溃的
it's gonna crumble.
嘿,我很快就回来
Hey. I'll be right back.
那个选角导演完全参与了
The casting director was totally into it.
是啊,她有她那夸张的胸部还有一切
Yeah, she had her tits hyped up and everything.
你还需要多长时间?
How much longer are you gonna need?
哦,这是一部有保证的巨作
Oh, it's a guaranteed blockbuster.
黑鬼,那张破纸不能拿来做项目
Nigga, that old piece of paper ain't got shit to do with the projects.
马尔科姆X说宪法修正案第二条规定了你和我
Malcom X said Article II of the Constitutional Amendments provides you and me
拥有枪♥支♥的权利。黑鬼,试着说那狗屁
the right to own a gun.- Nigga, try to talk that shit
跟警♥察♥,下次他们来的时候
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表