剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
Used to pack me a little lunch to the side.
以前经常回家给我烤鸡,通心粉和奶酪...
Used to come home to baked chicken,macaroni and cheese...
哦,你真的要往那儿说啊,哈。
Oh,you're really about to go there, huh?
粗玉米粉,哦,我就要说这个,但是,等等让我说完。
Grits, Oh,I'm-a go there, but, wait,let me finish.
直到你拿到了这里的钥匙。
Uh-huh,Mm-hmm. As soon as you got the keys.
然后你住进来了,厨房♥就一片干净,没人愿意用。
and you're in, all of a sudden,the kitchen's all clean and unused.
我在这里都瘦了。
I'm over here losing weight.
瘦了...看这里,摸摸。
Losing...look at that. Touch it. Look at that.
看这里。
Look at that.
看到了吗?哦,反对,与前面争论相关。
See that? Ooh, objection. Relevance to the previous argument.
否决。
Overruled.
否决?所以,看起来我被耍了。
Overruled? So,seeing as I got bamboozled,
我要去拿最后一个蛋卷了。
I'm-a get that last egg roll.
行吗?
okay?
你真的想念我做饭的时候?
you really miss me cooking?
当然了。
Franklin: Hell yeah. Hmm.
mm...
然后现在一个黑鬼在这地方连连花生酱果冻三明治都吃不到。
And now a nigga can't even get a peanut butter, jelly sandwich in this motherfucker.
什么事?
Franklin: sup?
我用外部线路打给你。
I'll call you on an outside line.
是,五分钟。
Yeah, five minutes.
额...
Franklin:Uh...
项目遭到突袭 。
Projects got raided.
怎么了?
What?
那我们就出发吧,确保所有人都没事。
Let's go, then, make sure everyone's all right.
行吗?
Yeah?
Peahces:试着去做了,该死。
Peahces: Trying to. Damn.
Dallas:拜托。
Dallas:Come on.
该死。
Shit.
他什么底牌都没有,我不管了,Boom。
he got nothing. I'm going. Boom.
你会看到这女人有多幸运。
you will see ho lady luck somehow.
忘了我有多闪亮。
forgot to shine on me
但当这一天结束,我只能说...
but when the day was over, all I could say...
Dallas: 你还玩吗?
Dallas: You playing or not?
反正他怎么都会输。
Nigga still gonna lose, though.
滚出这里。
fuck out of here.
就像当年伯明翰发生的狗袭击事件一样。
It was attack dogs like down in birmingham back in the day.
唯一跟那件事不同的就是他妈的消防水管。
Only thing missing was the fucking fire hoses.
发生了什么? 他们狠狠的打击了我们。
What happened? They hit us hard,
突袭我们,抓我们的街头男孩还有什么的。
Busting heads, grabbing corner boys and shit.
是那个该死的buckley。
It was that motherfucking buckley.
Frankling:Buckley? 那他妈是怎么一回事儿?
Frankling: Buckley? How the fuck that happen?
你们不是已经收买♥♥他了吗?对吗?
Y'all got him in your pocket, right?
如果警♥察♥在他们的计划里面已经有了这个行动。
If the cops already had the projects on their radar,
他可能只是在控制损失。
he was probably doing damage control.
他没碰leon和Jerome...
He didn't touch leon or jerome...
都把爱因斯坦碰进医院了。
Touched einstein right into the goddamn hospital,
而且他还不是唯一那个进医院的。
and he ain't the only one.
这混♥蛋♥直接朝我们来的,他需要被处理一下。
Motherfucker came right for us, Louie. He need to be dealt with.
好,我听到你了。
Louie: Okay,I hear you.
呃,他是我的人,我会弄清楚发生了什么的。
Uh,he is my guy. I will find out what happened.
Franklin: 行,你需要什么?
Franklin: All right. What you need?
我?我什么都不需要,我不需要任何该死的东西。
Leon: Me? I don't need nothing. I don't need a damn thing.
警♥察♥才是那些需要帮助的人。
It's them cops that's gonna be in need.
李...他们得明白,
Lee... They got to understand,
如果他们来找我们的麻烦,我们得回击。
if they come at us, we gonna come right back at them.
你什么意思?
What you saying?
谢尔曼向大海进军。
Sherman's March to the sea.
谁?
Who?
威廉·特库赛·谢尔曼,他会摧毁一切挡他路的东西。
Willian tecumseh sherman, destroyed everything in his motherfucking path.
我们是毒贩,里昂。
Louie: We are drug dealers, Leon.
警♥察♥会一次又一次的来找我们的,这就是游戏规则。
Cops is gonna come at us from time to time. That's the game.
放狗咬我们就像我们是畜生一样?
Siccing goddanm dogs on us like we animals?
可不是什么该死的游戏规则,路易。
Ain't no fucking game, Louie.
李,听着,冷静一下行不行?我们会挺过去的。
Lee, look,just calm down, all right? We gonna get through this shit.
他们总是想铲除我们,--白人们,警♥察♥--
They've always wanted to wipe us out-- white folk,police--
自从黑人解放以来。
ever since the emancipation,
所以我要回去让我的人武装起来并准备好。
so I'm-a go back and get my people armed and ready.
因为如果他们他妈的想要一场战争。
cause if they want a fucking war,
我不会让他们直接... Franklin:里昂。
I'm not gonna ley them just... Franklin: Leon.
妈妈?
mama?
妈妈,哦,我的宝贝。
Mama.Oh,my baby.
你最近怎么样?
Franklin: How are you?
哦,天哪。
Oh,my god.
嘿,宝贝。
Hey,sweetie.
哦,杰罗姆。
Oh,jerome.
你真应该告诉我们你要来的。
Should've told us you was coming.
哇哦。
Veronique: Wow.
圣徒女士。
Mrs. Saint.
维罗尼克
Veronique.
我一听说就来了。
I came as soon as I heard.
你听说了什么?
You heard what?
你还没告诉他们?
You haven't told them?
我怀孕了。
I'm pregnant.
什么?
What?
Jerome:什么?
Jerome: What?
是啊。
Yeah.
我们要有一个孩子了,Jerome:嘿。
We gonna have a baby. Jerome: Hey.
恭喜。 谢谢你。
Jerome: Congratulations. Veronique: Thank you.
一定要让他叫杰罗姆。
Gonna name him jerome.
啊哦。
Uh-oh.
她看起来很不开心啊。
She don't look happy.
好吧,就这样吧。
All right, let's have it.
你不觉得的我有权生气吗?
You don't think I got a right to be pissed off?
我觉得你应该高兴那件事没有更糟。
Think you should be glad it wasn't worse.
比放狗咬你的同胞还糟?
Worse than siccing dogs on your own people?
他们什么时候成我的同胞了?
Since when the fuck are they my people?
他们这些混♥蛋♥叫了我一辈子红骨头。
They the same motherfuckers been calling me redbone my entire life.
好吧,那就把他们称为我的同胞喽。
All right, siccing them on my people,then.
你觉得这是什么?
What you think this is?
什么,你往我这里扔了点可♥卡♥因♥。
What, you throw a little cocaine my way,
找个女孩坐在我腿上,咬你的眼睛。
sit a girl in my lap,bat your eyes,
然后我就得做你想让我♥干♥的任何事?
and I'm supposed to do whatever the fuck you want?
我告诉过你我会另外找个人的。
I told you I was gonna find somebody.
而且我打赌我下次不会问第二遍了。
And I bet I won't have to ask twice next time.
现在,我们完事了吗?
Now,are we done?
我需要知道这里还有信任吗。
Hmm,I need to know that there is trust here.
你会不会在任何你想要的时候搞我。
that you not gonna just fuck me any time you feel like it.
你照我说的做 。
You do what I ask,
你就会没事的。
you'll be fine.
祝你有个美好的晚上,路。
Have a good night,Lou
抱歉,朋友。
sorry,buddy.
他们跟我说他们在我不在的时候修好了堵车的问题但是....
They told me they fixed the traffic while I was gone, but....
Franklin:听着
Franklin: Look,
项目昨天被突袭了。
projects got hit yesterday.
里昂还有他的人。
Leon and his folks.
好吧
Okay.
他们变得更糟了,伙计。
They've gotten worse,man,
自从你走了,洛杉矶警局。
since you've been gone. Lapd.
甚至在过去的几个月里。
Even in the last few months.
对我人♥民♥的镇♥压♥都非常残忍♥无情。
And the crackdown on my people's been pretty fucking brutal.
是啊,我的意思是,
Yeah, I mean,
你在贩卖♥♥成吨♥的快克可♥卡♥因♥。
you're moving literal tons of rock cocaine.
你在期待什么?
What'd you expect?
考虑到我要转移成吨♥的可♥卡♥因♥。
Considering I'm moving those tons of cocaine
代表某人,这可真是一个充满感激的国家。
on behalf of what I thought was a grateful fucking nation,
我期待一点点帮助,求求你。
I'm expecting a little help, please.
好吧,所以你要让我帮忙让,
Okay, so you asked me here to help get the
整个洛杉矶执法部门对你的人♥民♥宽容一点?
Los angeles police department to go easy on your people?
好吧,你之前不是在洛杉矶警局有联♥系♥,对吗?
Well, you had contacts at the lapd before, right?
但是我现在没有了 。
Well, I don't anymore.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表