剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
格雷迪和我承诺了降价。
Grady had agreed to cut the prices down.
我希望你能遵守那个承诺
I'm hoping you can honor that.
让我们暂时保持在一万吧。
Let's keep it at ten for now.
你跟泰迪谈过了?
You talk to teddy?
他说之所以价格不会改变是因为价格不是真正的问题。
He said the pries ain't changing cause the price ain't the problem.
知道什么才是?嗯?
Know what is? Hmm?
你们俩。
Y'all two.
Louie:我知道了,所以你就打算弯下腰来照他说的做?
Louie: I see. So you just gonna bend over and do whatever he say?
好吧,我不想跟你明说。
Well,I hate to break it to you,
但是所有人都得听从别人的命令,至于我?
but everybody's got to answer to somebody.And me?
我听命的那个人他可能消失了我那该死的老爸。
I answer to the man who may have disappeared my fucking father.
我需要点东西去给我的上级。
I need something to give to my bosses.
我不是告密的小人,博。
I ain't no snitch, beau.
这是关于自我保护。
This is about self-preservation.
所以,除非你想回到那种没有我保护的状态下。
So,unless you want to go back to not having my protection,
那我建议你换个人给你服务。
I suggest you find somebody to serve up.
我会想你的。
Gonna miss you.
特别想。
so much.
Teddy: 你父母在古巴降落的一瞬间。
Teddy: The minute your parents touched down in cuba,
他们就可能会被任何情报组织当为目标。
they would have been targeted by any number of intelligence agencies.
我指的是DGI(古巴情报机构)还有KGB(苏联情报机构)。
I'm talking about the DGI the KGB.
真♥相♥是,我对Alton发生了什么一点头绪都没有。
The truth is,I have no idea what's happened to Alton.
我对你发誓,不管你♥爸♥爸发生了什么事。
I swear to you, whatever happened to your father,
我对此一点关系都没有
I had nothing to do with it.
Franklin:妈妈,我们家要有新成员了。
Franklin:Mom,we gonna have a baby.
真希望你能在这里。
Sure wish you was here.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人在吗?
Anyone here?
年轻的Cissy:你觉得呢?
Young Cissy: What do you think?
年轻的Franklin:还好吧
Young Franklin: It's okay
呦,孩子你知道吗,我在你那么大的时候。
Yo,man,do you know, when I was your age,
我跟两个兄弟睡在同一个房♥间里。
I slept in the same room with two brothers.
看吧,Franklin...
Say,franklin....
Alton: Cissy,这是关于我们的未来。
Alton: Cissy, this is about our future.
没有更多关于毒品的事了。
No more drugs.
没有更多的暴♥力♥,只有我们。
No more violence. Just us.
我们可以停止,
Alton: We can stop.
这一切。
all of this.
我想要他结束这一切。
I want him to walk away.
Alton: 我只是想让你知道,我所做的一切.....
Alton: I just want you to know that waht I did...
....都是为了我们
...I did for all of us.
我爱你
I love you.
Einstein:我们需要一个更大的后备箱。
Einstein: We're gonna need a bigger trunk.
该死,我们得需要更多的车。
Shit, we need more cars.
更多车代表着更多买♥♥车的钱,黑鬼。
More cars means more car carriers, nigga.
还要有更多的司机。
Means another driver.
不,你只需要打开前置面板。
No,you just got to open the panels up.
把这些狗屁塞在这里面。
Stuff these motherfuckers in there
就像我昨晚把我的吊塞到你♥妈♥的♥逼里一样。
like I stuffed ,my dick in your mama's pussy last night.
我妈甚至都不好黑人那口...
my mama don't even like niggas...
闭上你的臭嘴,黑鬼!
Shut th fuck up, nigga!
你又不是这个房♥间里唯一聪明的尼哥。
You ain't the only smart nigga in the goddamn room.
嘿
Hey.
什么声音 。
Yeah,what's cracking?
嘿,
Hey.
这他妈才是我说的吗。
That's what the fuck I'm talking about.
这就是为什么你也能分到一杯羹,对吗?
Jerome: That's what's up You got the burgers,too,right?
Big deon:是啊
Big deon: Yeah.
音乐响起
(hip-hop misic playin)
我靠!这音乐够劲,尼哥。
dang! That shit banging, my nigga!
嘿,Renny把那玩意儿关了。
Hey, renny,turn that shit up!
(歌♥词大意)
谁点燃了这狗屁?
who sparked this shit?
宝贝项目准备他妈的要开始了。
project baby bout to start some shit
他应该当一个圣人的.....
he supposed to be a saint...
嘿,黑鬼。 这才是帮派的感觉。
hell yeah,nigga. That's that gangsta shit.
是时候对他开枪了就在他两眼之间....
time to shoot a motherfucker right between his eyes...
Jerome:嘿,所有人闭上嘴。
Jerome: Hey.Everybody shut the fuck up.
射手藏起来想让自己的脸不被看到。
shooter hiding out trying to save his face...
嘿,所有人闭嘴。
hey,everybody shut the fuck up.
为什么甜心大罗密只运白粉。
why the homey big romie only one moving white?
女人和孩子本该是安全的。
women and children supposed to be safe.
黑鬼们在他们感到安全时被杀, 从富兰克林到本杰明。
niggas dying while he filling up the safe.from franklin to benjamins.
扮演双面人直到他害死他的朋友。
playing both sides till he ends his friends
khadijah和小顽童完蛋了。
khadijah and manboy is goners
街头现在很火♥辣♥
the streets is hot
安息吧Tianna.
rest in peace,Tianna.
你在哪里搞到这个录音的?
where you get that tape?
那怪人经常在这里玩滑板。
Weirdo usually riding his skateboard around here.
滑板?
Skateboard?
这样说唱的是个白人?
A white boy rapping like that?
不,他就是...
Nah,he just...
我直到,嘿。
I don't know. Hey.
我在找maurice。
Looking for maurice.
他在那上边,伙计。
He's up there,man.
告诉你了。
told you.
快滚下来,伙计。
Get your ass down here,man.
跳,尼哥。
Jump,nigga.
Maurice: 好吧,等下。
Maurice: All right, hold up.
所以,有事吗?
So,what's up?
你们一定想要些歌♥词什么的吧。
Y'all must want some verses or something.
还没仔细想我的定价是什么呢。
Haven't really figured out my prices yet.
你以为我们是来付钱来让你告密的?
You think we came down here to pay you to snitch on us?
Einstein:根据那个录音的内容
Einstein: Based on the tape capacity,
等于是15个小时的告密。
that's about 15 hours of snitching.
是告密还是观察帮派?我的意思是...
Snitching or observing the hood? I mean...
混♥蛋♥,那把我们的生意放到大街上做怎么样?
Motherfucker, how about putting our motherfucking business out on front street?
嘿
Hey.
把这些录音放进这包里,伙计。
Put the tapes in the bag, man.
好吧,等下,等等。
A-all right. Hold up. Wait,wait.
每一个都装进去。让我就...让我就留着这几个。
Every one of 'em. Let me just... Let me just keep these.
我没必要把这些写下来。
I don't be writing this shit down.
这就是你全部的录音了吗?
It's all in your head?
好吧。
Cool.
所以,如果我们需要铲除证据。
So,if we ever need to get rid of the evidence,
我们要做的就是.....
all we got to do...
那你们就要杀死我一整个专辑?
So,y'all just gonna kill my whole album?
我的人生就在这里了。是吗,傻♥逼♥?
This my life right here. Is it, motherfucker?
你当说唱歌♥手多久了?
How long you been rapping?
自从离开我妈的怀抱之后。
Slid out my mama rhying.
诗歌♥是我第一个热爱的东西,我只是在中间加入了节奏而已。
Poetry my first love.I just put her on a beat.
现在说点什么。 我是个艺术家。
Spit something right now. I'm an artist.
我得被启发才行。
I got to be motivated.
黑鬼,我会...信♥号♥♥一!信♥号♥♥一! 信♥号♥♥一!
Nigga, I will... One time! One time! One time!
他只是个孩子。
Leon: He's a fucking kid.
他只是个孩子,让狗退下。
He's a fucking kid. Call the dog off.
洛杉矶警局!洛杉矶警局!
Lapd! Lapd!
警♥察♥:好孩子,来这。
Officer: Good boy. Here.
臭傻♥逼♥。
Stupid motherfucker.
你不会想要的。 真的吗?
You don't want that. Really?
耶,你当然不会想要的。你确定吗?
Yeah, you don't want it. Are you sure?
这甚至尺寸都不对。
It's not even the right size.
那个骑士在我搬进来的时候死了吗?
Did chivalry die when I moved in
还是是在我决定生孩子的时候?
or when I decided to have the baby?
这是什么脱裤子放屁的情况吗?我想知道。
is this a "why buy the cow,millk for free"situation? I want know.
你知道吗?我本来想说同样的话的。
You know what? I was avtually gonna say the same thing.
是吗?是啊,所以你知道在你搬进来之前...嗯哼。
Were you? Yeah, so, you know,before you moved in here...Mm-hmm.
...你以前经常来这里做饭
..You used to come up in here cooking up a storm.
早餐,午饭,晚饭。
Breakfast, lunch,dinner.
醒来后能看到奶酪,鸡蛋还有粗玉米粉。
Waking up to cheese, eggs and grits.
以前经常打包带给我午餐。
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表