剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
There's a lot of shit going ont right now.
Skully把一个黑鬼的耳朵切了下来。
Skully cutting off niggas' ears.
警♥察♥抓住了爱因斯坦,事情都乱套了。
The cops got einstein all fucked up.
还有我侄子想办一个晚宴。
And my nephew wants to throw a dinner
为了我一年多没见的姐姐。
for my sister that I ain't seen in over a year,
把一家人都聚到一起。
bringing the family together.
你不会为了我这么做吗?
And you won't do that shit for me?
你是对的。
You're right.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
你想让我去,那我就会去。
You want me there,I an there.
是啊
yeah.
抱歉,伙计
Sorry about that,man.
我想让你知道我说的是真的。
Want you to know I meant what I said.
你在这里如果需要任何东西。
Anything you need down here,
你只管开口
all you got to do is ask.
好吧
All right.
就这些吗?
That's it?
不,事实上,呃.....
No,actually,um...
今晚有个聚会,为了妈妈。
Having a little get-together for moms tonight.
你能来的话,那就意味着很多。
Mean a lot if you came through.
我永远不会忘记你妈妈为我做的事,但这个聚会我去不了。
I'll never forget what your moms did for me,but I can't.
听着,我知道你在这里经历过很多事。
Look,I know you been through it down here.
我知道的。
I know.
但这是关于家庭的,你知道。
But this is about family, you know.
没什么比这还重要。
Nothing more important.
听着,我不确定这对我来说还是不是真的了。
Look,I'm not sure if that's true for me anymore.
又或者也许现在,
Or maybe it's just that, right now,
我的人♥民♥更需要我。
my people need me more.
你什么意思?
What you mean?
项目里的人?
Folks here in the projects?
我是说到处都有黑人。
I mean black folks everywhere.
我们赚了这么多钱,用这玩意儿应该能多少有点权力吧,
We making all this money, supposed to have some power with this shit,
然后我们在干嘛呢?
and what are we doing?
我们并没有让他们变得更好,而是把他们的处境变得非常糟糕。
Instead of lifting them up,we putting them in position to either get hurt,
不是染上毒瘾就是被逮捕。
fall to the pipe or get arrested.
听着,我知道你想帮助你的人♥民♥,我懂你。
Look,I understand you want to help your people,I get it,
但是你也可以边帮助你的人♥民♥并晚上在那里出现,就当是为了我,好不好?
but you could do that and show up for me tonight,okay?
抱歉,赛因特,但是我不能坐在那里庆祝,
Sorry,sint,but I can't sit up there celebrating,
在我的人在外面受伤的时候吃牛排还是什么的。
eating steak and shit while my folks out here getting hurt.
代我向你妈妈问好。
Give your moms my best.
Jerome:嘿,我们开始吧。
Jerome:Hey,here we go.
我自作主张的说
I took the liberty to start us off
略带一点古巴风情。
with a little taste of cuba
啊,好吧
Ah. All right.
莫吉托,来自日本餐厅?
Mojitos from a japanese restaurant?
杰罗姆,你也在露西和皮科餐厅点过寿司吗?
Jerome, you order sushi from lucy's on pico,too?
好吧,我的嘴,我想点什么就点什么。好吧。
okay,I had my mouth open for that one.All right.
这就是我的女人在这。给你,给我........
That's my lady right there. Here you go, give me...
我的天哪,上吧,试试看,试试看。
Oh,my goodness. Go on, try that, try that. Try that.
哦,弟弟,我绷不住了。
Oh,brother,I can't hang.
让我一整晚都睡不着,不能在这样了,兄弟。
Keeps me up at night. Can't do it no more,man.
什么?
Jerome:What?
Cissy:里昂在哪里?他要来吗?
Cissy:Where's leon? Is he coming?
他道歉
Franklin: He apologizes.
他想来的,但是.....
He wanted to be here, but...
在发生那件事情之后,他脑子里有很多想法 。
He's got a lot on his mind after what happened in the projects
好吧
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
耶,哈,在这里。
yeah. Um,this right here,
这就是我们为之奋斗的一切,你知道吗?
this is what it's all about, you know?
家庭
Family.
如果不是妈妈今晚就不会在这里了所以...
Wouldn't be here tonight if it wasn't for moms, so...
哦...Cissy saint,你建立了这一整个家庭。
Oh... Cissy saint, you built this house.
欢迎回家,妈妈
Welcome home, mama.
敬Cissy
To cissy.
敬Cissy。 Cissy:我爱你们所有人。
To Cissy. Cissy: I love y'all.
我爱你们,我真的很想你。 嗯。
I love y'all. I really have missed you. Mm-mm.
嗷呜,谢谢你,好了,现在。
Aw. Thank you. All right,now.
我们得聊聊这两个人,Cissy:是啊,
We got to talk about these two.Cissy: Yes,
那就让我们聊聊这两个人吧。
let's talk about these two,please.
Jerome:保持家庭传统。
Jerome: Keeping up the family tradition,
带来了下一代人。
bringing another generation.
我们要谈谈结婚的事吗?
Are we gonna talk about marriage?
有人说起结婚的事了吗?现在能了吗,拜托?
Has somebody said something about marriage? Can we, please?
你知道,我们谈论过,但是她搬进来了然后...
You know, we discussed it, but she just moved in and...
你知道,我们要考虑这个孩子所以...
You know, we got this baby to think about, so...
我们要暂缓一下结婚的脚步。
We gonna take a beat on the wedding.
Jerome: 我的小侄子要当爸爸了!
Jerome: My little nephew a goddamn daddy!
那他妈是怎么一回事儿啊?
how the fuck that happen?
你真的想让我解释给你听吗?舅舅?
You really need me to explain it to you,unc?
那就是你为什么回来吗?为了孩子?
is that why you came back? For the baby?
我想这就是我需要的动力了。
I guess it was the push that I needed.
说实话,我没有....
And truth be told, there wasn't...
回到那里的理由,所以...
Anything for me back there,so...
所以是时候回家了。
It was time to come home.
大家准备点餐了吗?
Everyone,ready to order?
是啊,让我们开吃吧。
Yeah. Let's eat.
你把帮派经营的很好。
Jerome: You batter than the hood.
所有这些赚来的钱。
All this money.
然后现在你得一整晚不睡觉了。
and now you gonna be up all night.
嗯,反正大部分都被冲淡了。
Mm-mm,It's mostly watered down anyway.
Alton一定会爱死这个的,Jerome:是啊。
Alton would have loved this. Jerome:Oh,yeah.
和家人一起吃晚饭。嗯哼。
Dinner with the family. Mm-hmm.
得知他要当爷爷了。
Knowing he's going to be a grandfather.
Jerome告诉你他有一匹马了吗?
Jerome tell you they got a horse?
我的天哪
Cissy:Oh,my god.
Louie:你知道他发生了什么事了吗?
Louie:You ever find out what happened to him?
阿尔顿?
Alton?
你知道,我们现在不必谈论这个。
You know, we don't have to talk about that right now.
从来没有正式谈过,没有。
Never officially, no.
但是我们都知道发生了什么事。
But we all know what happened.
泰迪,麦克唐纳杀了他。
Teddy mcdonald killed him.
你知道的,没有证据我们不能这么说。
You know,we can't say that without proof.
富兰克林...
Franklin...
嘿,前黑豹在古巴?
Hey,Ex-panther in cuba?
很多人都会对他有兴趣的。
It's no amount of people that might have been interested in him.
但是只有一个人想抹除他的存在。
To wipe him off the face of the earth,only one man wanted that.
你们俩发生什么事了?
What's going on between the two of you?
你们整晚都在桌子底下互相踢。
Y'all been kicking each other under the table all night.
发生了什么?
What's going on?
没什么,算了吧。
It's nothing. Forget about it.
没事,哈?
It's fine.Huh?
来吧,我们吃完晚饭吧。你们知道什么我不知道的?
Come on, let's finish dinner. What do y'all know that I don't?
她有权知道。
she deserves to know.
富兰克林?
Franklin?
泰迪回来了。
Teddy's back.
Cissy:我想在你身边,富兰克林。
Cissy:I want to be there for you,Franklin.
但我现在意识到,如果你把我蒙在鼓里,那我就无法完全做到这一点。
But I realize now that I can't fully do that if keep me in the dark.
我说的是生意。
I'm talking about the business.
Veronique: 赛因特夫人,这是一本公开的书。
Veronique: Mrs.Saint.it's an open book.
只要问我,我就会给你说...不是那回事,宝贝。
Just ask,and I'll walk you...Not that business,baby.
你想参加这个游戏?
You want in on the game?
我一直在这个游戏里,
I've been in.
因此我失去了我的丈夫。
I lost my husband because of it.
然后现在那个对此负责的人又回到了我们的生活中。
And now the man responsible is back in our lives.
即使这是真的,你打算如何回到游戏中让事情变得更好?
Even if that's true, how does you being back in the game make things better?
当我第一次走进那个俱乐部的时候。
When I first walked into the club
看到维罗尼克站在那里。
and saw veronique standing there,
我知道你找到了合适的女人。
I knew you had found the right woman.
你知道为什么吗?
You know why?
因为她在那里
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表