剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
Who is this?
我喜欢你
I like you.
富兰克林?是你吗?
Franklin? Is that you?
你把我带进生意里
You put me in business.
让我发财
Made me rich.
但是我有一些话要说
But there's some shit I need to say.
怎么了,富兰克林?
What's wrong, Franklin?
我知道会发生什么
I know what has to happen.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你以为你会有一天杀了我
You think you have to kill me one day.
但在你这么做之前,我要杀了你
But before you do, I'm gonna kill you.
说到底还是你和我之间的事
'cause if it comes down to it and it's between me and you,
我向你保证
then I promise you...
那个人会是你
It's gonna be you.
那是谁?
Who was it?
是富兰克林
It was Franklin.
你不是说他在婚礼上吗
I thought you said he was at the wedding.
他是
He is.
他在婚礼上呼叫你?
He paged you from the wedding?
为什么?
Why?
告诉我他会杀了我
Told me he was gonna kill me.
我不知道你是不是在开玩笑
I can't tell if you're joking.
我没在
I'm not.
好吧...
Well...
至少你知道他不在家
At least you know for certain he's not home.
所以...
So...
你想要做什么,西奥多?
What do you want to do, Theodore?
来吧,加利福尼亚
Come on, California.
你知道我不会那么轻松就吓到你的
You know I ain't gonna scare that easy.
你就是这么做的。-来吧,加利福尼亚
That's how you do it. - Come on, California.
嗷呜。嘿。-尼哥,耶
Ow. Hey. - Nigga, yeah.
哦
Oh.
得比那个快点,现在,混♥蛋♥
Got to be quicker than that, now, motherfucker.
哦,该死-好
Oh, shit. - Yes.
停下。停下来!别打架,D
Stop. Stop it! Stop fighting, D.
你也是,小石头
You, too, little rock.
让这感觉释放出来感觉真♥他♥妈♥的棒
It feels so goddamn good to let it out.
那只是迷幻药的作用
That's just the acid making you feel that way.
明天就全是血,瘀伤和断掉的牙齿
Tomorrow it'll be all blood, bruises and broken teeth.
为什么它不会对你做那些疯狂的事?
How come it ain't do something crazy to you?
那玩意儿肯定在巧克力里。我对那过敏
That shit must be in the chocolate. I'm allergic.
哦...
Oh...
尼哥,你真够疯的。-哦,该死
Nigga, you crazy. - Oh, shit.
你还好吗,姐妹?
Are you all right, girl?
对,我没事-哦,好吧
Yeah, I'm fine. - Oh. Okay.
嘿,旺达?
Hey, Wanda?
旺达。-嘿,里昂
Wanda. - H-hey, Leon.
你还好吗?-嗯
You okay? - Yeah.
所以你没吃到迷幻药还是什么?
So you didn't get no acid or nothing?
哦,是啊,我磕了很多
Oh, yeah, I got it pretty strong.
但是你还好?
But you okay?
我比以往任何时候都好,-好吧,那挺好的
I'm better than ever. - Okay, that's good.
我只是想确保每个人都安全
I'm just trying to make sure everybody else is safe,
所以我应该继续
so I should move on.
等-等等,呃,我需要问你点东西
W-wait, uh, I need to, uh, ask you something.
什么事?
What?
呃,我要出国了
Um, I'm leaving the country.
你要去哪里?
Where you going?
我不知道,呃,可能是非洲
I don't know, uh, Africa maybe.
你拿到护照了吗?
You got a passport?
我想让你跟我一起去
I want you to come with me.
你怎么现在才说?
How you gonna say that now?
所以你是不打算来了,还是...
So you not gonna come, or...
不会那么做的,尼哥
Wouldn't do that shit, nigga.
哦,外面没有亲切的面孔
Oh, ain't no friendly faces out there.
只有你的甜点
Only your just desserts.
你是谁?-我想更好的问题是...
Who are you? - I guess the better question is...
我变成了什么?
What have I become?
我不知道你♥他♥妈♥在说什么,伙计
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, man.
你的生命
Your life.
你的生命是我的失败品
Your life is my failure.
什么?-你搞砸了
What? - You messed it up.
我为了你搞砸了?
I messed it up for you?
什么...坐在什么破隔间里
What... sitting in some shitty-ass cubicle,
替白人擦屁♥股♥?
wiping the white man's ass?
哦,那个白人
Oh, the white man.
白人不是你的问题
White man ain't your problem.
现在还不是,-不,不
Not yet. - No, no.
我没有问题,妈的,我把它们都解决了
I don't have problems. Shit, I solve them.
嗯
Mm.
你知道,你的恐惧
You know,your fear
让你♥爸♥爸做的那糟糕事情变成现实
let the worst thing dad did come true for you.
为了我们。-那是胡扯
For us. - That's bullshit.
他从来不关心别人,除了他自己
He never cared about anybody but himself.
他口口声声说为了人♥民♥工作
He said he was working for the people,
但一旦有人冒犯他,他又怎么做?
but as soon as somebody crossed him, what'd he do?
他把他们扔到了巴士下面
He threw them right under the bus.
然后现在你说着白人的屁♥股♥
And here you are talking about the white man's ass
当每个人都要亲你的屁♥股♥时,再或者
when everybody got to kiss your ass, or else.
什么鬼...我帮助我的人♥民♥
What the f... I help people.
帮助人♥民♥?
Help people?
我的天哪,你听听你自己?
My god, you listen to yourself?
该死,尼哥
Goddamn, nigga.
那Mr. Wright先生呢?他怎么样了?
What about Mr. Wright? What about him?
那凯文还有Rob呢?再不还有小顽童?你耳聋?
What about Kevin and even rob? Or Manboy? Your dad?
还有那么多尼哥加上你那些手下
And all the niggas you and your little motherfucking minions
他们在密谋
them plotted on in between.
蒂安娜?卡迪亚?莱尼?卡维尔?
Tianna? Khadijah? Lenny? Karvel?
他?他?他?她?他?他?
Him? Him? Him? Her? Him? Him?
尸体!尸体!尸体!尸体!
Bodies! Bodies! Bodies! Bodies!
他们全死了
They're all dead.
这就是你帮忙的方式,富兰克林?-不,不,不,不
That's how you help, Franklin? - No, no, no, no.
不,我让我还有我的人♥民♥变得富有
No, I made me and my people rich.
没有我他们会过什么样的生活?
Fuck kind of life would they have without me?
他们可不这么看,黑鬼
They don't see it that way, nigga.
他们永远不会,而你看不到他们的想法
And they never will. And you don't see it theirs.
这就是为什么这整件事即将分崩离析
And that's why this whole thing's about to fall apart.
没什么会崩溃的
Nothing's gonna fall apart.
我还可以挽救这一切
I can still save it.
你知道...
You know...
即使你真的明白...
Even if you do understand...
也没有任何区别
It doesn't make a difference.
你感觉怎么样了?-好多了
How you feeling? - Better.
现在。可能吧
Now. Maybe.
那就好
That's good.
你妈妈有点偏执,所以我让她上我车了
Your mom got a little paranoid, so I put her in a car.
她没事吧?
She okay?
嗯,她在后座睡觉
Yeah, she's asleep in the back seat.
你是个好人,里
You a good man, lee.
好人
Good man.
我想让你知道...
Want you to know...
我理解你为什么想要离开了
I understand why you wanted out the game.
你只是想要成为一个更好的人
You just wanted to be a better person.
但你就是
Which you are.
爱你,伙计
Love you, man.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
Parissa,发生什么了?
Parissa, what's wrong?
哦,我在...
Oh, I was...
只是在自♥慰♥
Just touching myself,
想着你
thinking about you.
什么?有人要上来吗?
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表