剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
"迷眼" 前情提要...
Previously on "Shut Eye"...
这他妈的可是军事级别
This shit is military-grade.
我们杀死了一个该死的军♥火♥走私贩
We killed a fuckin' gunrunner.
-预付50 货到再付100 -货到再付125
- 50 down, 100 on delivery. - 125 on delivery.
坐过去点
Scoot over.
你在给谁发短♥信♥
Who are you textin'?
学校里的朋友
Friend from school.
小托尼还没有到能独当一面的年纪
Li'l Tony is not yet of age to contribute to the household.
你想要长老会再接纳方索吗
You want the Council to restore Fonso?
我们希望召开一次长老会 考虑下这个提议
We want a kris to take this request into consideration.
我的幻象 它们不见了
My visions, they're gone!
我已经有一个月没看到幻象了
I haven't had one in a month.
我找到你
I didn't pursue you
不是因为你的幻象
because you can see things.
而是因为你的天赋
I pursued you because you have talent.
-而且我还是个诈骗犯 -你的右手边第二排
- And I'm in on the con. - Second row to your right.
车祸 当时是她在开车
Car accident. She was driving.
她可能失去了自己的儿子
She may have lost her son.
你当时怀了多久
How far along were you?
五个月
Five months.
操 真牛
Oh, damn!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?!
我想在日出前练两拳
I was just getting in a few licks before sunrise.
-这是从哪儿来的 -"体育权威"买♥♥的
- Where'd this come from? - Sports Authority.
-我是说... -我的新养生手段之一
- I mean... - Just part of my new regimen.
-为新投资吗 -为了我的总体健康
- For your new venture? - For just my general wellbeing.
-好吧 -亲爱的 我知道
- Okay. - Honey, I know.
你可能会担心玛姬的影响 但...
You might be worried about Maggie's influence, but...
我没有 只是你看上去...
I'm not. You just seem so...
突然变了
different all of a sudden.
怎么变了
Different how?
你不像你了
You don't seem like you.
没准是全新的我呢
Maybe it's the new me.
焕然一新
New and improved.
没准根本就不是你
Maybe it's not you at all.
人会变的 亲爱的
People can change, honey.
你没必要杞人忧天
You don't have to be threatened by it.
我没有
I'm not.
我要冥想了
I need to meditate.
噢 对不起
Oh. Sorry.
又是新养生手段吗
For your new regimen?
对 没错
Yes. Yeah.
厨房♥里有咖啡
There's coffee in the kitchen.
抱歉 抱歉 我吵醒你了吗
Oh. Sorry, sorry. Did I wake you?
不是 噩梦
No. Bad dream.
如果你需要我可以停下
I can stop if you want.
-随意练吧 -好
- Knock yourself out. - Okay.
票 票
Tickets, tickets.
有人看到我的登机牌没
Has anyone seen my boarding pass?
-打印机上 -不 没在那儿
- Uh, the printer. - No, it's not there.
喂 快把你的早饭吃了 你要迟到了
Hey. Gotta eat your breakfast. You're gonna be late.
-我吃完了 -没有吧
- I'm done. - I don't think so.
-吃点东西吧 -我吃完了 走吧
- Eat something. - I'm done. Let's go.
我得先和你♥爸♥聊点事
Gotta go over some stuff with your dad first.
明天三点这个 是什么活动
What is this tomorrow at 3:00?
面谈 探测师
Uh, interview. Dowser.
他用探测杖寻找水源
Uses a divining rod to find water.
我知道什么是探测师 你要探测师干什么
I know what a dowser is. Why do you need one?
忘记交水费了吗
Did you forget to pay the water bill?
他可能会是一笔新收入
I think he might be a new source of revenue.
咱家现在是旱季[经济不太好]
We're in the middle of a drought.
旱灾已经过了 爸
Drought's over, Dad.
那是假新闻的报道
That's what the fake news says.
-拜托 -票去哪儿了
- Please. - Oh, where are these tickets?
在你后裤兜里
In your back pocket?
-别紧张 -我没有
- Don't be nervous. - I'm not.
别跟我撒谎
Don't lie to me.
你一定会大获成功的
You're gonna kick it in the ass.
我希望你成功
I want you to.
谢谢
Thanks.
妈
Mom!
-早安 -早安 我们迟到了
- Morning. - Morning! We're late.
-我们也是 -我的亲亲呢
- So are we. - Hey, where's my kiss?
-一路顺风 亲爱的 -尼克
- Safe flight, honey. - Nick.
-干嘛 -听话
- What? - Be good.
再见
Bye.
这就是纯美式
So, this is what an all-American,
幸福家庭的样子吗
happy family looks like?
纯美式 看起来幸福
All-American, happy-ish.
别那么紧张
Hey, don't be so nervous.
没事的
It's gonna go fine.
-啥 -看看你
- Huh? - Look at you.
你能行的
You got this.
你要真想担心的话
You want something to worry about,
担心咱们即将来临的交易吧[军♥火♥交易]
worry about our upcoming transaction.
-你是说... -对
- You mean...? - Yeah.
我们今晚就要装好箱
We have to load up tonight.
今晚
Tonight?
我以为这周末才会处理
I thought that wasn't until the end of the week.
我明天没空
I can't load up tomorrow.
马泰奥在学校要表演节目
Mateo is in a school play.
那好
Okay.
快来啊
Oh, come on.
靠
Shit.
你最好离开这儿
You better get outta here.
行 祝你好运
All right. Hey, good luck.
欢迎 大吉姆
Welcome. Big Jim!
抱歉 约瑟普
Sorry. Josip.
就这里啊
This is it.
挺好的 对吗
Great, isn't it?
这儿什么都有 便利店 柔道馆
We got everything. Mini-mart, dojo.
运动酒吧
Sports bar.
当铺
Pawn shop.
当铺最近暂时停业
Pawn shop's closed temporarily.
拉丁税务 你能想到的...
Latin Tax. Whatever you can...
我听说你有家灵媒电询中心[电♥信♥诈骗中心]
I understand you have a psychic call center.
这边请
Right this way.
-挺厉害的 -谢谢
- That's impressive. - Thanks.
抽雪茄吗
Cigar?
垃圾雪茄
Shitty cigar.
我能指望你这种垃圾有什么好东西
What do I expect from a piece of shit like you?
我... 正在改过自新
Well... trying to improve myself.
何必呢
Why bother?
你生来就是垃圾
You were born a piece of a shit.
你死后也是垃圾
You're gonna die a piece of shit.
老天 真怀念你老爸 蒂伯才清楚治家之道
God, I miss your father. Tibor knew how to run a family.
格调十足 他的姿态之潇洒
Did it with class. He did it with panache.
你知道那是什么意思吗
Do you even know what that is?
不 不太理解
No. No, not really.
我能指望垃圾干什么好事
What do I expect from a piece of shit?
你觉得我有机会吗 约瑟普
You think I got a chance, Josip?
长老会那边
With the Council?
我他妈不知道 我他妈也不在乎
I don't fuckin' know, and I don't fuckin' care.
这雪茄真垃圾
And it's a shitty cigar.
等一下 好吗
Just one second, okay?
就一会儿
A few minutes.
不 是别处 我知道他们很困惑
No, the other location. I know they're confusing.
我... 地址我给你发短♥信♥
I'll... I'll... I'll text you that address.
好的 行 再见
Okay, yeah. Okay, bye-bye.
我等了八百年了
I've been waiting forever.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表