剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
这房♥间里有两个该死的疯女人
There are two fuckin' crazy women in this room.
谢谢你 丽斯
Thank you, Liz.
可以了
That'll be all.
很开心和你一起工作 查理
Pleasure working with you, Charlie.
你♥他♥妈♥在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
这是某种病态的教训吗
Is this some kind of sick lesson?!
这是非常逼真又必要的教训
It was a vivid and essential lesson.
这种错误只要犯一次 就能毁了你整个职业生涯
One mistake like that will cost you your career.
查理 每次静修
Charlie, women throw themselves
都有女人对帕兹投怀送抱
at Paz at every retreat,
但他坚信自己是个正派人
but he believes he is a righteous man.
而你呢 你知道自己是个罪人
You, you know you're a sinner.
你♥他♥妈♥就是个控制狂
You are a fuckin' control freak.
-你需要变得无可指摘 -我不是你的所有物
- You need to be beyond reproach! - You don't own me.
有一点不当行为的苗头 你都该掐掉
You need to avoid even the appearance of impropriety!
我不属于你
I don't belong to you!
我是你的合伙人
I am your partner.
而我们中只有一个人知道
And only one of us knows how to manage
怎么经营这份事业
this kind of career.
想猜猜是谁吗
Care to guess which one?
我希望你出去
I want you outta here.
我希望你滚出我的生活
I want you out of my life!
谢谢你留下
Thanks for staying.
我当然会了
Of course.
你生我气是应该的
You're right to be angry with me.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
我不想吵醒你的 但我得回去看看尼克了
I didn't want to wake you, but, I have to get back to Nick.
当然 当然了 谢谢你留下
Of course. Of course. Thank you for staying.
我真得很感谢
I really appreciate it.
能有你依靠 这对我意义重大
It means so much to me that I can count on you.
你知道吗 你真是个好朋友
You know, you're such a good friend.
我只是回报你的好
Just returning the favor.
-晚点再打给你 -必须打哦
- I'll call you later. - You better.
他们说的是中午 对吧
I mean, they said noon, right?
是啊 中午
Yeah, noon.
-可他们迟到了 -没错 他们迟到了
- I mean, they're late! - Yeah, they're late.
这他妈怎么回事
What the fuck is that?
我的枪
My gun.
我们说好不带枪的
We agreed no guns.
是你同意不带枪
You agreed no guns.
布斯塔曼特妈妈可教不出这种傻儿子
Mama Bustamante didn't raise an ese dumb enough
赤手空拳来这种场合
to come to a meet like this unarmed.
我们说好不带枪的
We agreed no guns.
这些都是规矩
Those were the parameters.
你不会以为科尔德罗真不带枪吧
You don't think Cordero's gonna be packing?
他是来买♥♥枪的
He's buying guns!
为什么还要带枪
Why would he have guns?!
他跟我们一样 是个商人 好吗
He's a businessman, like us, okay?
我们订了约 就严格按约执行啊
We made a deal. Let's stick to it.
好吧 合伙人
All right, partner.
我把枪放到副驾柜子里去
I'll put it in the glove compartment.
准备
Jun-Bi.
搞什么
What the fuck?
你觉得是他们吗
You think that's them?
或者是某种狗屎户外教学课吗
Or some kind of fucked-up field trip.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们的钱他妈在哪
Where's our fuckin' money?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
The fuck are you doing?
环保点 免得弄脏地 小狗崽们
Tryin' to go green, motherfuckers.
就像我孩子说的
It's like my kids say:
"降解 回收 再利用"
"Reduce, reuse, and recycle."
给我跪下
Get on your fucking knees.
去死吧
Go fuck yourself.
你不会这么干的
You won't fuckin' do this.
是啊 我不会
No, I won't.
但后面拿枪那哥们会这么干
But the homie with the shotgun will.
除非你们说实话
Unless I get some truth.
凯劲到底他妈在哪
Now, where the fuck is Caygeon?
我告诉过你 他走了
I told you, he's gone.
你们他妈是谁
Who the fuck are you?
他的供应商吗
His supplier?
你之前是这么告诉我的
'Cause that's what you told me, that I wasn't gonna be
我可不跟中间商打交道 只跟...
dealing with any middlemen. Just...
有大肚子在身体中间的老板打交道[此处用middlemen调侃方索]
soft-around-the-middle men.
天灵灵
Yoi Devla,
地灵灵
del prikaza Cordero,
咒你全家下地狱
benga rakle.
什么鬼话
What the fuck was that?
你完蛋了
You're fucked.
这是个诅咒
It was a curse.
吉普赛诅咒
A Gypsy curse.
诅咒你
On you,
和你的孩子
on your children,
还有你孩子的孩子
and on your children's children.
看看你的吉普赛诅咒能不能挡住这颗子弹
A ver si tu maldición para esta bala, gitano.
来啊 动手吧
Sure. Go ahead.
杀了我们啊
Kill us now.
以后永无安眠之夜
Never enjoy another good night's sleep
直到临终时刻 或者也可以...
until it's your fuckin' last, or...
按计划和我们做完生意
we go ahead with the deal as planned,
原谅所有不愉快
and all is forgiven.
原谅吗
Forgiven?
你♥他♥妈♥算老几
Who the fuck are you, hm?
想知道我是谁吗
You wanna know who I am?
我是罗姆人 狗♥娘♥养♥的
I'm Roma, motherfucker.
吉普赛人方索·马♥克♥思♥
Fonso Marks of the Gypsies.
你惹上了吉普赛人
And you fuck with Gypsies...
吉普赛人会干♥死♥你♥
Gypsies fuck you.
追你到死
Forever.
好吧
All right.
我问了问题 得到了答案
I asked a question. I got an answer.
没伤和气 对吧
No hard feelings, right?
把钱拿过来
Agarra el dinero.
在这停就行
Here is fine.
你的房♥子还在前面
Your house is a ways up the road.
我说了 这里停就行
Like I said, here is fine.
我们真要像两个小年轻一样吵架吗
Are we really gonna act out some teenage farce?
也许这是成年人之间的闹剧
Maybe it's an adult farce.
是你自己充满内疚 心里乱糟糟的
You are a guilt-ridden mess and you are dismantling
还毁了我好不容易塑造的更好的你
the better you I've been building!
昨晚难道是又一次磨合吗
Was last night a tuneup for the machine?
你我之间
Yours and mine.
我不想伤害我妻子
I don't want to hurt my wife.
伤害她的唯一方式就是你我中的任何一个人
The only way either of us can hurt her now
告诉她真♥相♥
is by telling her the truth.
周三见
I'll see you Wednesday.
我希望你努力...
I'd like you to work on...
多谈谈自己的事
talking about yourself more.
这样有利于建立信任
It helps to build trust.
可我对你就一无所知
I don't know anything about you.
我的例子就很切题
My case in point.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表