剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
但我不是来说服你的
But I'm not calling to convince you of anything.
你也不是为了道歉吧
I guess you're not calling to apologize, either.
你太太找过我
Your wife came to me.
虽然我已经不是你医生了
And even though I'm no longer your physician,
但我觉得有责任提供帮助
I felt a duty to, you know, offer my assistance.
我打电♥话♥来是想说你太太的事
She's actually why I'm calling.
琳达
Linda?
我不是医师 但我给她做了精神分♥析♥
I'm not a therapist, but I did my psych rotation,
之前我身边很多人在痛苦时
and I've been around enough people in distress
都能看到些迹象 并且试着去了解它们
to see the signs, to know them,
我-我...我很担心她
and I-I just... I'm worried about her.
我觉得你也该上点心
I think you should be, too.
什么迹象
What signs?
哦 这个我其实不该跟你说
Well, I'm sure I don't have to tell you
她睡不着 而且极度焦虑
that she's not sleeping and she's also agitated
-还易怒 -好
- and quick to anger. - Okay.
听着 你可以让我滚蛋
Look, you can tell me to fuck off.
但我只是想告诉你 我发现了一些让我担心的事情
I'm just saying that I recognize something that concerns me.
一开始本来是我有问题
First, it was me who needed help,
但现在轮到她
and now it's my wife?
到底是谁有问题 医生
Which is it, doc?
你的幻象不仅影响了你
It's not just you that your visions affect.
你的行为也影响到你身边所有人
Your behavior affects everyone around you.
首先就是你的家人
Your family most of all.
那它影响到你了吗
Has it affected you?
打够了吧
Come on.
再见 走吧
Bye. Come on.
来不及了
We're running late.
你来开车
You're driving.
敬神灵
Para el alma.
敬硅谷最帅的
To the most handsome commercial real-estate developers
商业地♥产♥开♥发♥商
in the Valley
也敬把我们凑在一起的通灵者
and the cabrón psychic who put it together.
干杯
Salud.
-干杯 -干杯
- Salud. - Salud.
很好
Okay!
为你们高兴
I'm happy for you guys.
-我要回去了 -好 查理来 过来
- I'm gonna go home. - Okay, Charlie. Come on, now.
你 呃 你的存在很重要
You're as, uh, much a part of this as we are.
如果不是你 这一切都不可能
And if it wasn't for you, none of this would be possible.
对啊 不是吗
Exactly. Hmm?
对了 我们给你带了礼物...
In fact, we have a gift for you...
来表达我们的谢意
token of our appreciation.
更应该说是个投资机会
More of an investment opportunity.
那么 你觉得怎样
So, what do you think?
什么叫我觉得怎样
What do I think about what?
你的新店啊
Your new shop.
当然这确实要花点心力
Sure, it needs a little work,
但你没问题 你肯定很快就能搞定
but no doubt, you'll have it up and running in no time.
方索 我是为西姆拉 为白托尼家族打工的
Fonso, I work for Simza, for White T Incorporated.
我不能自己开个店 尤其是不能跟你一起
I can't open up a new shop, especially with you.
如果你想跟着西姆拉赚点渣渣钱
If you want to work out a fucking timeshare with Simza,
那是你的事
that's your business.
这个店不是他们的地盘
This isn't their territory.
他们管不了
They don't have a say.
现在是我说了算
Now, it seems to me,
你可以自己的积蓄开这个店
you could do with the extra cash,
考虑到你最近已经还清了债务
given that some of your finances were recently liquidated.
来吧 查理 要不要加入
Come on, Charlie. You in or what?
准备
Jun-Bi!
不 不可以
No. No. No.
不可以 我不能这样做
No, no, no, no, no. I can't do this.
-准备 -准备
- Jun-Bi! - Jun-Bi!
你看到了什么 查理
What is it, Charlie? What do you see?
准备
Jun-Bi!
一些我绝不能忽视的东西
Something I can never unseen.
这他妈什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
如果我做 那这个就是我的店
If I do this... this is my shop.
我付租金 你们没有分成
I pay rent, and you don't get a cut.
我不是为你们打工
I don't work for you.
是跟你合作
I work with you.
我们是合伙人
We are partners.
被你说服了
Convinced me.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表