剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
们呢
plural?
对啊
Oh. Yeah.
你看 这些是每个人的
Um, this is a roster
学校电子邮箱地址的花名册
of everybody's school e-mail addresses.
厉害啊
Shit!
只要我一按发送
Once I press Send,
它就会从一个虚拟地址出来
it goes out from a dummy address.
那你还在等什么
So, what are you waiting for?
赶紧的啊
Do it.
做啊 做啊 快按啊
Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it.
很好
Nice.
小子别担心 没事的
Don't worry, kiddo. Everything's gonna be fine.
来 喝一口 一大口
Here. Drink up, big stuff.
好样的
Good work.
很好
Great.
你看我们有...
Oh, we have...
-我也收到了 -我看到了
- I got it, too. - I know.
-哦 -好了
- Oh. - There you go.
还算可以 是个好彩头
Not bad. Good start.
15块了 15块了
$15! $15!
什么
What?
怎么这样...
How...?
排好队形
Line it up.
看这里 这样做
Here, let's go.
爸爸在那儿
There's Daddy!
娜娜 你记住 你的爸爸已经被驱逐了
Remember, Lala, your father has been banished.
他不洁 而且已经不再是你们的亲人
He is unclean. He's not even family.
她知道 奶奶
She knows, Grandma.
娜娜 是爸爸啊
Lala! It's Daddy.
嘿 宝贝 锁起来了
Hey, baby! It's locked.
莎伦 麻烦处理下
Open up. Sharon, please.
好的
Yes, ma'am.
宝贝
Baby?
德林娜
Drina?
德林娜
Drina.
娜娜 求你了 快过来宝贝
Lala, please. Come on, baby.
你♥他♥妈♥谁啊
Who the fuck are you?
-我为马♥克♥思♥夫人工作 -啊 看出来了
- I work for Mrs. Marks. - Yeah, right.
嘿 妈妈 开门吧
Hey, Ma. Open up.
-请离车远点 -这他妈是我的车
- Step away from the car, please. - It's my fucking car.
-已经不是你的车了 -德林娜
- Not anymore. - Drina.
开门啊
Come on!
宝贝 拜托啦
Baby! Please?
娜娜
Lala.
求你了
Please?
我不会再说三遍 离车子远点
I won't ask you again. Step away from the car.
给我滚开
Fuck off.
你可别
Please, don't.
-啊 -住手
- Aah! - Stop it!
莎伦 可以了
Sharon, that's enough.
你♥他♥妈♥的...好 好 好
You f... Okay, okay, okay.
妈的
Shit!
-什么糊了啊 -我知道 我知道了
- Something's burning. - I know, I know.
-方索在吗 -没有
- Is Fonso here? - No.
我想给他个提议...
I have a proposition for him...
可以让他不再烦着我俩
something that just might get him out of our hair.
你最好等吃了晚饭再说
Well, it better wait until after dinner.
我这一整天都在弄这个 妈的
I've been at this all day, God damn it.
这是我那个摩洛哥鸡肉菜谱吗
Is that my Moroccan chicken recipe?
-抱歉弄得那么乱 -没事没事
- Sorry about the mess. - It's fine.
我的意思是 一个凌乱的厨房♥ 就像他们说的 充满了爱
I mean, a messy kitchen is, um, like they say, filled with love.
-哦 简直瞎扯谈 -确实瞎扯谈 我刚刚才编的
- Oh, that is bullshit. - It is. I just made it up.
但我很感激 我们经历的所有事
But I appreciate it, with everything that's been going on.
谢谢你
Thanks.
什么东西烧糊了
Something's burning.
知道了 不用你提醒
Got it. Thank you.
你们两个都在忙些什么
What have you two been up to?
-忙我的简历 -就是个学校项目
- My résumé. - Just a school project.
好吧 你妈做了顿特别的晚饭
Well, Mom made a special dinner.
我...我-有点事我得先收尾
I'm... I-I gotta go finish something.
嗯 我俩差不多快做完了
Yeah, we're almost finished.
嘿 医生怎么说
Hey, what'd the doctor say?
-我挺好的 谢了啊 -那就好
- I'm fine. Thank you. - Good.
她真的做得很用心
She worked really hard on it.
我们就快好了
We're almost done.
你知道我们很长一段时间都没有做那什么了吗
You know what we haven't done in a long time?
共享晚餐 就你和我
Had dinner, just the two of us.
很好
It's fine.
我们应该在它变冷之前赶紧吃了
Well, we should probably eat it before it gets cold.
你去看医生了吗
You saw your doctor?
看了
Yeah, yeah.
就失眠的老问题
That old insomnia thing.
他给你开药了吗
Did he give you something for it?
你
You!
跟我来
Come with me.
-方索... -快点
- Fonso... - Now!
方索
Fonso.
我们要做什么 要去哪
What are we doing? Where are we going?
-去以牙还牙 拿好你的 -我的什么
- Payback. Now get yours. - Get my what?
拿好你的枪
Get your fucking gun.
我... 我他妈就没枪啊
I... I don't own a fucking gun!
那就拿一把 你要掩护我
Well, get one. You're backing me up.
你是想找那个
Are you looking for revenge
把你打得屁滚尿流的人报仇吗
on whoever beat the shit out of you?
他们他妈的驱逐了我
They fucking banished me!
我知道
I know.
我知道 但这样做也不能把你孩子带回来
I know, but this won't get your kids back.
等等 等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你想以牙还牙吗
You want payback?
你想要复仇吗
You want vengeance?
方式不止一种的 方索
There's more than one kind, Fonso.
-欢迎来到你的新家 -谢谢你的热情款待
- Welcome to your new home. - Thank you for your hospitality.
-不进来吗 -多谢
- Won't you come in? - Thank you.
嘿 美女
Hey, girl.
网球场和游泳池在后面
Tennis courts and pool out back.
还有个室内壁球场
We have a squash court inside.
壁球是什么
What's squash?
你要是想学弹钢琴
If you ever wanna learn to play the piano,
我们每个月会给它调一次音
we have this tuned once a month.
这是第二会客厅
This is a second living room.
整所房♥子都铺的是意大利大理石地板
All marble, Italian floors throughout the house.
这是白托尼在家的办公室
And this is White Tony's home office.
真是一团乱
What a mess!
我还是不能进去
I still can't get myself to go inside.
德林娜 我差点忘了
Oh, Drina. I almost forgot.
我带你去看卧室 你跟小托尼的睡房♥
Let me show you the bedroom you and Li'l Tony will be sharing.
这边
This way!
是不是很棒
Isn't it wonderful?
真让人印象深刻
Oh, it's very impressive.
我喜欢睡在右边
I like sleeping on the right side,
但是 为了你 我可以换边
but, for you, I'll switch.
真大方啊
So generous.
最好的是
Best of all,
你们的卧室正好就在...
your bedroom is conveniently located right next to...
未来婴儿室的旁边
the future nursery.
-这看起来就像呕吐物 -娜娜
- Ew! It looks like barf! - Lala!
你该对我们的新主人尊重些
You should show respect for our new host.
-但这看着真是太恶心了 -那是传统的弗拉赫菜
- But it looks so gross. - It's the traditional Vlach,
一道来自罗马尼亚的哀悼期食物
a mourning dish from Romania.
你不该把手♥机♥带到桌子上
You shouldn't bring your telephone to the table.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表