剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
怀特医生认为也许
Dr. White thought that perhaps you and I
我们能帮助对方成为更好的聆听者
could help each other become better listeners.
再说一遍 你叫什么名字
What was your name, again?
帕斯
Paz.
意思是"和平"
It means "Peace."
当然了
Of course it does.
恐怕我得告诉你
Well, I'm afraid to tell you
你这是在浪费时间
that this is a big waste of your time.
我的听力很好
My hearing is just fine.
知识的积累从来都不是浪费
No knowledge gained is ever a waste.
那就是浪费我的时间
Then just my time.
我们会再见的 查理
I'll be seeing you, Charlie.
你难道不是该听到我的消息吗 帕斯
Shouldn't you be hearing me, Paz?
我♥操♥
Shit.
我选错生意了
I am in the wrong business.
你看到这两个分枝交汇的地方了吗
You see where these two branches meet?
这个就叫做腋芽
This one here is called a sucker.
把它修剪到和主干齐平
Trim it flush with the limb.
你要确保这植物至少有一英尺高
You want to make sure the plant is at least a foot tall.
不然它可能无法自我恢复
Or it might not recover from the shock.
听起来你想让我做这个
Sounds like you want me to do it?
像你这个年纪的女性都很喜欢园艺
Women your age enjoy gardening.
可以减压
It reduces stress.
是吗
Does it?
你 特别是你 会发觉这很放松
You, in particular, find it relaxing,
这就是为什么
which is why you come here every week,
每周 这一天 这个点 都来这里
on this day, at this time.
你从来不迟到
You're never late.
我这个年纪的女人喜欢性♥爱♥和威士忌
Women my age enjoy sex and whiskey.
你在哪里学到这手艺的
Where did you learn this?
这不像是个年轻人的爱好
It's not a hobby for a young man.
我妈妈教我的
My mother taught me.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-她什么时候去世的 -六年前
- When did she die? - Six years ago.
我们不是来这里谈论我妈妈的
We're not here to talk about my mother.
上周开了一次长老会
There was a kris last week,
白托尼死之后 约瑟普下令重组
and Josip ordered a restructure after White Tony's death.
你儿子被放逐了 他的收入和资产被剥夺了
And your son was banished, his income and assets stripped.
-我知道 -我想你应该知道
- I know. - I guess you do know.
我也知道他最近空出的房♥子
I'm also aware of the fire
发生了火灾...
that ravaged the home he recently vacated...
-你的家 -一个糟糕的意外
- your home. - A-A terrible accident.
我们估计是哪个女孩忘记卷发棒还插着电
We think one of the girls forgot the curling iron on.
在这里... 剪一刀
Make a clean cut... right there.
性♥爱♥和威士忌
Sex and whiskey.
我知道你现在觉得能耍我
I know right now you think you can play me.
前脚进 后脚出
One foot in, one foot out,
但这游戏对你来说没有好结果
but that game doesn't end well for you.
地区检察官可以立即重启
The D. A.'s office can reopen
对安东尼·兰科之死的调查
the investigation into Anthony Ranko's death
就像他们结案那么快
just as quickly as they closed it.
我们都不希望这事发生... 对吗
And neither of us wants that... do we?
这是你的成交声明
So, this is your closing statement.
上面写了购买♥♥价格 你存入的资金
It reflects the purchase price, funds you've deposited,
以及各种服务费用
and costs for various services.
我们需要你在下面签名并写上日期
So we're gonna need you to sign and date the bottom.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们需要经过公♥证♥
And we'll need this notarized.
我以为我们要专业地干这事
Thought we were gonna keep this professional.
你以为我要干嘛
What do you think I'm doing?
来
Yeah.
由买♥♥家来做自己的公♥证♥人
It's a little unusual
这事儿可不常见
for a buyer to be their own notary.
可以有例外
Exceptions can be made.
当然
Of course.
好的
Okay.
我们在记录本上按手印
We're gonna need our thumbprints on the record book.
这里... 还有这里
Here... and here.
好的
Okay.
最后一件事...
Last thing...
这确认了你有支付所有合适的收盘价的意向
this confirms your intent to pay all applicable closing costs.
这些资金将从你
The funds will be transferred wirelessly
在瓦哈卡的银行账户... 无线转出
from your account at the Bank... of Oaxaca.
你那一半呢
And your half?
现金
Cash.
我会 今晚拿给你
I'll, uh, have it for you tonight.
谢谢
Thanks.
恭喜 你现在是业主了
Congratulations. You're now property owners.
如果你们有任何疑问 给我办公室打电♥话♥就可以
If you have any questions, just give my office a call.
很感谢你大老远来到这里
I appreciate you coming all the way over here.
谁会想得到呢 对吧
Who'd have thought, huh?
我们俩一起做生意
The two of us in business together?
让我们把它弄的正式一点
Let's go make it official.
这是我们都是新的开始
This is a new beginning for the both of us.
一个重塑自我的机会
A chance to rebrand ourselves.
我们现在他妈的是大亨了
We're fucking moguls now.
拜托 开心一点 老兄
Come on, cheer up, man.
你看起来像是有人杀了你的狗
You look like someone killed your dog.
我们拥有这一切 包括这该死的柔道馆
We own all of this, including this fucking dojo.
现在你的孩子必须见到你了
Now your kids have to see you.
是啊 就当你说的对吧
Yeah. Suppose you're right.
我当然是对的
Damn right, I'm right.
没有比成功更好的复仇了
No better revenge than success.
要的就是这种精神
That's the spirit.
现在 想象一下我们能用这里做出什么样的成就
Now, just imagine what we can do with this place.
妈的
Shit.
我♥操♥
The fuck.
你不介意 对吗
You don't mind, do you?
所以检测结果一出来
So, my office will be in touch with you
我的办公室人员就会和你联♥系♥
when the test results come in.
-噢 -好的 谢谢
- Oh. - Okay. Thanks.
噢 怀特医生
Oh, Dr. White.
-琳达 -我还没有他的消息
- Linda. - I haven't heard from him.
你没给他打电♥话♥吗
You didn't call him?
几小时前见面就结束了
The session ended hours ago.
我很感激 可我现在还有病人
Well, I appreciate that, but I have patients.
我估计你也没他的消息
I take it you haven't heard from him, either.
他不是那种愿意敞开心扉的人
He's not exactly one to open up.
我不想... 逼他
I didn't want to, uh... to push him.
你信任这个人... 里兹
You trust this guy, though... Riz?
帕斯 帕斯·卡普尔
Paz. Pazhani Kapoor.
是啊 实际上我和他认识好几年了
Yes. I have known him for years, actually.
老实说 如果他都看不出
Um, honestly, if he can't get a read
查理发生了什么情况
on what's happening with Charlie,
我... 我也没办法了
I... I'm out of ideas.
"查理发生了什么情况"
"What's Happening With Charlie."
感觉就像很逊的电影里的场景
It sounds like a bad TV movie.
我是那个帮他
Am I the dutiful wife
走出逆境的好老婆吗
who helps him beat the fucking odds?
身处这样的境况 你还好吗
How are you doing in all of this?
我挺好的
I'm good.
我缺乏睡眠 但也没什么大不了
I'm not sleeping much, but it's not a big deal.
这不是我的强项
Well, that's not really my area of expertise,
不过我可以给你介绍个专家
but I can point you to someone.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
琳达 我们为什么不去我的办公室聊呢
Linda, why don't we talk about this with me in my office?
如果你朋友打电♥话♥过来就告诉我
Let me know if your friend calls.
哇哦
Well, well.
我过来把这个还给她
I came to give these back to her,
然后就看到了这个 我本来应该猜到
then I saw this. I should have known
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表