剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
好的 马♥克♥思♥夫人
Of course, Mrs. Marks.
问问他们我的娃娃怎么样了
Ask them about my dolls.
我会的 小甜心
I'll ask them, sweetie.
奶奶 你知道这是怎么回事吗
Grandma, do they know what happened?
消防局给我打电♥话♥了
The fire department called me on the phone.
说这是纵火事故
They told me it was arson.
什么是纵火事故
What's arson?
就是有人故意放火
When someone did this on purpose.
谁会做这种事啊
But who would do that?
你父亲做了一件非常坏的事
Your father did a very bad thing.
你觉得是爸爸干的吗
You think Dad did this?
他是在报复长老会
This is an act of vengeance against the Council,
报复兰科家族 报复我
against the Ranko family, against me.
我真不敢相信是爸爸干的
I can't believe Dad did this.
你♥爸♥爸做事之前很少三思
Your father seldom thinks before he acts.
是时候给他上上课了
There is a lesson here to be learned.
没错
Yep.
真是开眼界了 对吧
What the fuck else, right?
抱歉
Sorry.
嘿 你没忘吧
Hey, you didn't forget, did you?
没有 今天祭奠日 要给他送白兰地
No. Today's the rakija.
没错 我现在正要过去
Yeah, I'm headed there now,
我想... 让德林娜陪我去
and I would... like Drina to come with me.
我要去上学
I have school.
她说什么
What is she saying?
我要去上学
I have school.
你可以翘课啊
You can skip school.
德林娜 她说得对
Drina, she's right.
我们现在是一家人了 去吧
We are family now. Go.
真是暴殄天物
What a waste.
你知道仪式怎么做的吧
You know the ritual, yes?
当爱的人死了
When a loved one dies,
我们会带来他们生前最爱之物
we bring them their favorite things
这样他们死后就不会有所留恋
so they don't long for anything in the afterlife.
妈妈死后我们连着给她送了一年向日葵
We brought my mom sunflowers every day for a year.
很好
Nice.
托尼的口味比较 嗯... 简单
Tony's tastes were a little more, uh... elementary.
白兰地能给他解解渴
The rakija is to satiate his thirst.
给
Here.
你来吧
Go ahead.
你也是兰科家族的一员了
You're a Ranko now.
这是酒精
This is alcohol.
对 他就好这个
Yes, his favorite.
酒精会引起脱水
Alcohol causes dehydration.
这只会让他更渴
This would only make him more thirsty.
天 你给我快倒吧 德林娜
Oh, just pour the damn thing, Drina.
你还是上车吧
You'd better get in the car.
好吗 去吧 我来应付
Okay? Go. I'll handle this.
你好 亲爱的
Hi, darling.
你怎么好死不死非来这里
Of all the places to show your face.
我只能想到来这里找你
It was the only place I knew you'd be.
没想到德林娜也会来 所以
Didn't think Drina would come, though.
她是个称职的吉卜赛妻子
She's a good Roma wife.
他对你这么不好
He treated you like shit.
那他也不应该为此丧命
He didn't deserve to die for it.
你为什么来这
Why did you come here?
我不能被别人看到和你在一起
You know I can't be seen with you.
我知道
I know.
我只是...
Just wanted...
只想... 告诉你
I wanted... you to know
我...
that I'm...
并不为我的所作所为感到骄傲
not proud of the things I did.
骄傲
Proud?
我们... 我们谈的是什么所作所为来着
And which... which things are we talking about?
我知道我搞砸了 但他...
I know I fucked up, okay? But he's...
你要敢说是他先挑起的
Oh, if you say that he started it,
那我会亲手杀了你
I will fucking kill you myself!
你这个样子我真喜欢
I like this look on you.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
那你喜欢见不到你的孩子吗
Do you like not seeing your kids?
正是你的所作所为造成了现在这个局面
Because that's where the things you did got us.
我儿子没了父亲 你的女儿们也一样
My sons are without a father. So are your girls.
这一切... 所有一切都是拜你所赐
And everything... all of this is your doing.
我爱你
I love you.
现在说这个还有什么意义
What does that matter now?
我们以后再也不能见面了
We can never see each other again.
早上好
Good morning.
我是查理 进来吧
I'm Charlie. Come on in.
-你是怎么知道我们的 -朋友介绍的
- How did you hear about us? - A friend.
-这是你家吗 -是 这边请
- This is your home? - It is. This way.
这里的能量 有意思
Interesting energy.
坐吧
Have a seat.
我们提供几种不同的服务
So, we offer a number of different services.
塔罗牌 看手相 就不用说了
Tarot and palm readings, of course.
但我们这里的茶叶只有一种
But the only tea leaves you'll find around here
用来喝的[此处指茶叶占卜术]
are the ones we drink.
凭什么这种方式比那种方式更有效呢
And what makes one method more valid than another?
嗯 其实差不多
Hmm, nothing, really.
牌的话更好收拾
The cards are a little easier to clean up.
我怎么感觉
Why do I get the feeling
我是在和同行打交道 而不是客户呢
I'm dealing with a colleague, not a client?
我不是算命的
I'm not a fortune-teller.
我没有预知的能力
I don't have the gift of sight,
不过我对你看到的东西很好奇
but I am curious about what you see.
你如果是来试探我的
Well, if you're here to test me,
那我们现在就可以结束了 因为我不感兴趣
we can end this right now because I'm not interested.
今天...
Today...
我就是付钱来算命的
I am strictly a paying customer.
钱对你来说都不是事儿
Money is not an issue for you.
你事业爱情双丰收
You're content in your career and your love life.
并不是说你对感情和工作完全没有疑惑
That's not to say that you don't have doubts about both,
但你今天不是为这两件事来的
but neither of them bring you here today.
你说得对
You're right.
推荐你来的这位朋友...
Did this friend who recommended me...
是不是穿的白色衣服
Does she wear a white coat?
只在办公室里穿
Only in the office.
很遗憾 我不得不告诉你
Well, I'm sorry I'm the one
你被误导了
to have to tell you you've been misled.
如果你见到医生 告诉她我很好
If you see the good doctor, please tell her I'm just fine.
我不需要她或者你的帮助
I don't need her help or yours.
那不是我来这里的原因
That is not why I'm here.
我们分享一些事...特别的事
We share something... special.
她认为我们可以从对方身上学到一些东西
She thought that maybe you and I could learn from each other.
你也能看到幻象吗
You see things, too?
我能听到
I hear things.
消息
Messages.
从另一个世界来的吗
From the other side?
从四面八方来的
From everywhere.
从宇宙中来的
From the universe.
你...
You...
整个宇宙还是只是银河系的
All of it, or just a particular galaxy?
诺娅说你会感到抗拒
Nora said that you'd be resistant.
不好意思 我只是不知道
I'm sorry. I'm just not sure
我能从一个看起来像是
what I can learn from a guy
睡在沙滩上的帐篷里 唱着"康巴亚[非裔美国嘎勒黑人的传统圣歌♥]"的人
who looks like he sleeps in a tent on the beach
那里学到什么
and sings "Kumbaya."
让我猜猜... 马里布的人
Let me guess... Malibu.
要再往内陆一点
A little further inland.
而且你听见宇宙在跟你对话
And you hear the universe speaking to you.
它在跟所有人对话
It speaks to every one of us.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表