剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
爸 我连... 你干什么都不知道
Dad, I don't... I don't really know what you do.
妈 我都不认识你
Mom, I don't know who you are.
你们... 总是麻烦缠身
You... You're always in trouble.
你们俩...
You two, you just...
你们总搞砸一切
you fuck everything up!
他妈的
Fuck's sake!
查理
Charlie!
他说得对... 我们必须掉头
He's right... we need to turn around,
我们得回家
and we need to go back home.
什么...
What...
你说方索知道我们拿了他的钱
You said Fonso knows we have his money.
你说你的... 你的幻象告诉你的
You said that your... your vision thing told you so.
我们要赶紧上车离开这个地方
We need to get back in the car and get the fuck out of here!
对不起 没什么好笑的
I'm sorry. It's not funny.
他会杀了我们的
He will kill us.
我知道
I know. I know.
那你♥他♥妈♥笑什么呢
What is so fucking funny?
这整件事就是个讽刺
The irony of it all.
什么讽刺
The irony?
在某个地方 上面有人想...
Somewhere, somebody up there...
上帝 佛祖 西方坏女巫
God, Buddha, Wicked Witch of the West,
或者他们一起... 俯视着我
or all three... are staring down at me
笑得要死了
and laughing their fucking asses off.
亲爱的 你不明白吗
Don't you see, honey?
我是个骗子 拐子 诈骗犯
I'm a fraud, a charlatan, a fake.
所以他们给我了什么
So what do they give me?
真正的幻象
A real vision thing.
我看到流血的玫瑰
I saw bleeding roses.
我看到甜甜圈被油炸
I saw doughnuts boiling in oil.
我看到吉普赛钉子从天而降
I saw gypsy nails raining down from the sky.
我能看到未来 琳达
I saw the future, Linda.
之前我很害怕
And I was afraid.
可我不会再害怕了
Well, I'm not afraid anymore.
亲爱的
Honey.
我怕
I am.
我他妈要吓死了 查理
I am fucking terrified, Charlie.
不不不 亲爱的 会没事的
No, no, no, no, honey. It's gonna be all right.
我们只需要按照计划做
All we have to do is stick to the plan.
计划... 我以为逃跑就是我们的计划
The... The plan? I thought this was the plan.
我以为我们他妈要离开这儿
I thought that we were gonna get the fuck out.
不 是我们在维加斯时做的计划...
No, the plan we made in Vegas...
在阳光明媚的洛杉矶开一家我们自己的店
to have our own shop in sunny L. A.
旁边还有游泳池和他妈的电影明星
Next to swimming pools and fucking movie stars.
我们必须回去 把钱还给方索
We need to go home and give Fonso his money
让他从我们的生活中消失
and get him out of our lives.
那白托尼他们呢
What about White T, Incorporated?
他们怎么办 我们不还要给他们打工吗
What about that? Don't we still work for them?
这我也想好了
I have a plan for that, too.
虽然需要些时间
It's gonna take a little while,
但我们会把他们全都赶出去
but we're gonna get them all out.
然后呢
Then what?
然后我们就会从此过上幸福快乐的生活
And then we'll live happily ever after.
喂
Hey!
我们到底搬不搬家
Are we moving or what?!
计划有变 计划有变
Change of plans, buddy. Change of plans.
行了吧 伙计 我还有孩子
Come on, man. I got children.
他妈的不能让我们赶紧走吗
Can't we just fucking go already?
臭傻♥逼♥
You asshole.
怎么花这么长时间
What is taking so long?
妈
Ma?
妈
Ma!
我收到了你的信息
I got your message.
正要开溜吗
Leaving town?
想过
Thought about it.
但我想 你不会喜欢的
But I didn't think you'd like it.
这想法不错
Well, that's good thinking.
我也在想...
I was thinking, too...
关于你的魔术把戏
about your magic trick.
是白托尼在搞我
White Tony fucked me.
应该是新娘新郎消失
The bride and groom were supposed to disappear
然后出现一个结婚蛋糕
and a wedding cake appear.
有人拿尸体和蛋糕调包了
Someone swapped a corpse for the cake.
说曹操 曹操到
Speak of the devil.
白托尼侮辱了我妈
White Tony insulted Ma,
所以她用她最喜欢的锤子在他脑袋上砸了个洞
so she bashed a hole in his head with her favorite hammer.
先生
Sir?
请和你家人待在一起好吗
Can you please remain with your family?
当然了 警官
Of course, Officer.
好好看好我的钱
Take very good care of my money.
好 我会的
Yeah. Yeah, I will.
一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be fine.
我能坐这儿吗
May I have this seat?
去你大爷的
Fuck off.
有必要... 说脏话吗
Is it necessary... the foul language?
这样对话真的有必要吗
Is that kind of talk absolutely necessary?
去你... 大爷的
Fuck... off.
坐我这儿吧 我站着就行
Take mine. I'll stand.
哦 不用
Oh, no, no, no.
我相信这位年轻的女士能做出正确的选择
I'm sure the young lady will do the right thing.
这位年轻的女士会干♥死♥你♥的 臭婊♥子♥
This young lady's gonna fuck you up, bitch.
说脏话和暴♥力♥恐吓
Foul language and threat of physical violence.
是软弱和愚蠢的典型标志
The hallmarks of the weak and foolish.
喂 我认真的 我会揍死你的
Yo, I mean it. I will hurt you.
-真的吗 你真的是认真的吗 -当然
- Do you? Do you really mean it? - Mm-hmm.
你会蠢到在你现有的无数条指控上
Are you so foolish as to add assault
再加上一条攻击他人
to the myriad of your charges
然后确保自己不能被保释出去吗
and ensure that you're going to be held here without bail?
噢 所以... 你想要这个座位吗
Oh, so, you... you want this seat.
是的
Yes.
好吧
All right.
我靠 牛逼啊
Damn, bitch.
谢谢你
Thank you.
咖啡
Mm. Coffee.
咖啡正在煮
Coffee is brewing.
鸡蛋我也煎好了
I've made eggs.
我不需要鸡蛋 我需要火柴
I don't need eggs. I need matches.
杂物抽屉里
Uh, junk drawer.
又开始抽烟吗
Smoking again?
我又开始需要了
I need it again.
谢了
Thanks.
尼克 该上学了
Nick! Time for school!
我的天 别这么大声
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Not so loud!
西尔维娅 你在这儿干嘛
Sylvia, what are you doing here?
在找血腥玛丽
Looking for a Bloody Mary.
我是说 你为啥还在这儿
No, I mean, what are you still doing here?
现在你不应该在游轮上或者别的什么吗
Shouldn't you be on some sort of cruise ship by now or something?
我去 你还真的信了
Oh, shit. You actually believed me?
我只需要找个地方睡觉
I needed a place to crash,
我知道你的门永远是敞开的
and I know your door's always open.
爱你哦 老哥
I wuv you, big brother.
尼克 快点起来上学了
Nick! Get up for school, please!
还有 昨晚上那么大动静是干啥呢
And what the fuck was all that noise about last night?
说来话长
Long story.
尼克 听到没
Nick! Did you hear me?
听到了 干啥
Yeah. What?
快准备上学了
Get ready for school, please.
我准备好了 爸爸
Yeah, I'm ready, Dad.
亲爱的 尼克准备好上学了
Hon, Nick's ready to go to school.
我本来能带他去的 不过...
Uh, I'd take him, but...
今天早上有个常客要来
I got a regular this morning.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表