剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
你该走了
You better get going.
好吧
Yeah.
我才不会付这个钱呢
I'm not fucking paying that.
你给我说个价
You gave me a price.
我说的每一根电♥话♥线
I said per phone line.
不是所有的电♥话♥线
Not total.
是的 是他妈所有的
Yes. Fucking total.
那这笔交易会给我带来巨额损失
I'll be taking a bath on that deal!
查理 来的正是时候啊
Charlie, just in time.
-这里和看起来一个意思吗 -是啊
- Is this what it looks like? - Fuck yeah.
我们说的是十几个站点 每天三班倒工作
Talking over a dozen stations, three shifts around the clock.
来自全国各地的电♥话♥
Calls from all over the country.
方索有告诉你 他的上一个电♥话♥银行
Fonso tell you his last phone bank was raided
被洛杉矶警方专案组突袭了吗
by the LAPD Task Force?
这个案子撤诉了 我们没事了
The charges were dropped. We're good.
不 不 我们不是没事
No, no. We're not good.
-我不要这种情况出现在我的商店里 -什么
- I don't want this in my shop. - What?
你♥他♥妈♥以为占卜的那点渣渣钱够付房♥租吗
You think your fucking card tricks are gonna pay the rent?
我是在帮你
I'm doing you a favor.
我想要这些垃圾赶紧搬出去
I want this shit out. Now.
嘿嘿 你♥他♥妈♥的是怎么了 兄弟
Hey, hey, what the fuck, man?!
够了
That's enough.
刚刚他妈怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我又不是为他工作
I don't work for him.
我他妈的再也不是给他打工了
I don't fucking work for him anymore!
我知道
I know that!
他也知道
He knows it, too.
他以为你不会介意
He thought you'd be down with this.
如果你介意 也不是什么大事
If you're not, no biggie.
这里
Here.
你发飙是因为其他事 对吗
This is about something else, isn't it?
是因为琳达 对吗
It's Linda, isn't it?
她对你的新店毫不在乎
She gave you shit about the new shop.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
查理 不要担心
Don't worry bout that, Charlie.
她会没事的 这只是生意罢了
She'll be fine. This is just business.
不可能没事
It's not fine.
她走了
She's gone.
她走了
She's gone.
听我说
Here's the thing.
她给你说了要离开你吗
Did she tell you she was leaving you?
没有 好吧 看我的例子
No. All right, take it from me.
如果老婆要甩你 她是想告诉你
When a wife dumps you, she wants to tell you.
她是想看到你为此不安
She wants to enjoy seeing you squirm.
我的初恋迫不及待想告诉我 滚蛋
My first couldn't wait to tell me to fuck off.
或者我的情况是 "滚一边去 滚犊子"
Or in my case, "Vete pa' la chingada."
男人 我们都很蠢 对吧
Men, we're stupid, right?
女人需要为我们讲出来
Women need to spell it out for us.
我们会给方索的电♥话♥生意再找一个地方
We'll find another spot for Fonso's phone shit.
我会跟他讲的
I'll talk to him.
我还要保证他不会在这策划怎么谋杀你
I'll also make sure he's not in there planning your murder.
查理
Charlie.
祝你好运 老兄
Good luck, man.
我们身体的物质和能量
None of the matter and energy that we are made of
最初都不属于我们
is original to us.
它们和宇宙一样悠久
It is as old as the universe.
实际上 我们是由粒子组成的
In fact, we are made up of particles
它们也许在一头剑龙的身上
that may have existed in a stegosaurus
或者某个幕府将军的剑里 甚或维多利亚女王的身体里存在过
or a shogun's sword or Queen Victoria.
就连我们的意识也是其它物质的一部分
Even our consciousness is part of something else.
所以 我们去世以后
So, when we die,
我们身体的组成部分会转变成宇宙的一部分
pieces of us become part of the universe,
然后所有的这些粒子和我们共享着信息
and then those all share a message with us.
正如水
So just as water does not
不会排斥蒸发
fight the concept of evaporation,
我们也不应该排斥死亡
neither should we fight the concept of death.
你不是怕死
You're not afraid of dying.
你是怕还没活够
You're afraid of not living enough.
为此奋斗吧
Fight that.
那才是宇宙试着要告诉你们的
That is what the universe is trying to tell you.
你们在倾听吗
Are you listening?
我在倾听
I am listening.
我察觉到有个探索者有些东西要分享
I sense a seeker who has something to share
但是昨晚她还没准备好
but was not ready to share last night.
你说的是诺娅 是吗
You're talking about Nora, right?
我很确定 轮到你了
I'm pretty sure it's your turn.
我不会强迫你和我们分享
I won't force you to share.
很好
Good.
但是 如果你不愿意分享
But then, if you don't want to share,
我就必须问一下 你为什么出现在这里
I have to ask why are you here?
我其实也不太确定
I'm not really sure.
如果你确定呢
Well, what if you were sure?
那你会怎么说
Then what would you say?
也许我在寻找一些东西
Maybe I'm looking for something.
就像我们所有人一样
As we all are.
什么东西
What something?
是你遗失的一些东西吗
Is it something you lost?
一些让我感觉更好的东西
Something to make me feel better.
比如现在 来一根香烟
Like a cigarette would right now.
如果你的员工没有把烟收走的话
If your staff hadn't taken them.
抽烟会让声音平息
Smoking would quiet a voice,
可是却不会让你感觉好些
but it wouldn't make you feel better.
相信我
Look, trust me.
我们来试一下
Let's try something.
不要平息内心的声音
Don't quiet that voice.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
倾听它
Listen to it.
你在倾听吗
Are you listening?
我在倾听
I am listening.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表