剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
-他向我许下承诺... -嗯
- He makes these promises... - Mm.
...我想去相信那些承诺
...and I want to believe them.
我希望那些承诺都是真的
I want them to be true.
你不喜欢这个地方吗
Aren't you loving this place?
我的脉轮竟如此通畅
My chakras are so fucking aligned.
是打开了吗 也许进出脉轮都打开了
Or is it open? Maybe both!
我意思是 重点是
I mean, point is,
我的脉轮从未感觉如此通畅 几十年了
is my chakras haven't felt this good in, like, ages.
帕斯真是个奇迹创造者
And Paz is a real miracle worker.
听着 马蒂 我不想戳破你的肥皂泡
Listen, Marty, I don't want to burst your bubble,
但是帕斯 呃...
but Paz is, uh...
不是所有的精神导师都像我一样诚实
Not all spiritual advisers are as honest as I am.
查理 不要嫉妒 我是认真的
Charlie, don't be jealous, seriously.
在我心里 你们俩都有位置
There's room for both of you in my life.
好吗
Okay?
-我很高兴听你这样说 -噢 天啊
- I'm glad to hear that. - Oh, my God.
查理 你应该去开研讨会 你肯定会很擅长的
Charlie, you should do seminars. You'd be great at it.
也许给你 比如一件粗布衫 柔道裤...
Maybe get you, like, a peasant shirt, judo pants...
-我能说句话吗 -可以的
- Can I have a word? - Yes.
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思 啊 沙拉三明治球
Sorry. Ooh, falafel balls.
我和帕斯的关系模棱两可 是为了你和琳达
Look, I put myself on the line with Paz for you and Linda.
-我没有要你这样做 -好吧 事实上 琳达要求的
- I didn't ask you to do that. - Well, actually, L-Linda did.
你让我们都很尴尬 包括你自己 如果你在乎的话
And you're embarrassing both of us, and yourself, if you care.
你知道我是做什么的
You know what I do.
你怎么会认为我没有看穿他的把戏呢
How could you not think I'd see through his act?
-这不是把戏 -得了吧
- It's not an act. - Come on.
他的把戏是典型的算命佬
His act is classic mentalist.
就好像他在油管上看过"神奇的邓宁格"的视频一样
It's like he watched The Amazing Dunninger on YouTube.
他可以和死人对话
He can talk to the dead.
他看了我们的邮件 他还做了背景调查
He reads our e-mails, and he does a background check.
为什么 因为你就是这么做的吗
Why, because that's the way you do it?
不能因为你是罪犯 就意味着每个人都像你一样
Just because you're a criminal does not mean that everyone is.
那他怎么知道吉娜的事
How could he have known about Gina?
那你怎么知道我怀孕了
How did you know I was pregnant?
-你的幻象是假的吗 -不是的
- Are your visions fake? - No.
那好 所以你是 什么来着 这世上唯一
Right, so you're, what, the only one in the world
能看到别人没法看到的人吗
who can see things other people can't?
唯有你那么特别吗
You're the only special one?
我看见的是个女孩 我幻象中你的孩子...是个女儿
I saw a girl. My vision of your baby... you had a daughter.
所以 我和他之中有人错了
So one of us is wrong.
你怎么知道是男孩 因为如果非要我打赌...
How do you know it's him? Because if I had to bet...
因为他的所作所为没有别的解释
Because there's no other explanation for what he's doing.
天地万物还有更多我们无法解释的事 霍雷肖[哈姆雷特中的见证者]
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
随时刷新你三观
than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
抱歉 我不是故意偷听的
Sorry, I didn't mean to sneak up on you.
没事 我只是在你背后谈起你
It's fine. I'm just talking about you behind your back.
很好 现在你可以当着我面说了
Good. Now you can talk to my face.
你在掠夺我妻子
You're preying on my wife.
琳达正努力让自己敞开心扉
Linda is working very hard to open herself up
让自己绝对真诚
to radical honesty.
我已经不指望你像她那样做
I'm losing hope that you're willing to do the same.
你试试看
Try me.
你没跟着我做
You didn't join me.
我在等待"天国的阶梯"[齐柏林飞艇乐队的同名歌♥曲]
I was waiting for "Stairway to Heaven."
好吧 如果你愿意的话 我很乐意诵唱齐柏林飞艇乐队的歌♥
Well, I would gladly chant Led Zeppelin if you'd like.
-我没事了 现在怎么做 -这由你决定
- I'm good. Now what? - That's up to you.
不 事实上 帕斯 这由你决定
No, actually, Paz, it's up to you.
给我你的绝对真诚 我准备好了
Give me your radical honesty, man. I'm ready.
我很困惑你为什么在这里
I'm confused as to why you're here.
我来这里 为了保护我妻子
I'm here to protect my wife.
保护什么 隐瞒真♥相♥吗 你到底在掩饰什么
From what? From the truth? What are you trying to hide?
哦 没什么 我毫无掩饰
Uh, nothing. I'm letting it all hang out.
看不出来
Hardly.
你知道我看见什么了吗
You know what I see?
借口 掩饰 满嘴胡言
Pretense, defensiveness, bullshit.
我看到的是一个骗子
All I can see is a con man.
只是因为你没法解读我
Just because you can't read me
并不意味着我在骗你
doesn't mean I'm trying to deceive you.
不是每个人都在试图利用你 查理
Not everyone is trying to take advantage of you, Charlie.
哦 那你想从我这里得到什么 帕斯
Oh. What do you want from me, Paz?
我想要你放下控制
I want you to lose control.
你不跳舞 你不分享
You won't dance. You won't share.
你什么都不去做
You won't do anything.
你为了你妻子待在这里
And you stay here for your wife,
这些活动是她想你参与的
and that's what she would want you to do.
随便他妈的什么名义 做你自己吧
For fuck's sake, just unclench.
做自己吗 这就是你的目的吗
Unclench? Is that what this is for?
这里是敞开心扉的所在 是一片圣地
This is a spiritual place. This is a sacred place.
这里是桑拿房♥
This is a sauna.
在有些文明里 桑拿房♥是涅槃之地
In some cultures, it is the place of transition.
女性在这里生产
Women come here to give birth.
死者在这里离去
The dead pass on,
并弥留一阵子
lingering sometimes a moment
和生灵交流
to commune with the living.
你看 我认为你和我...
You see, I think that you and I...
和这个中间领域有所联结
are connected to this in-between realm.
那这个中间领域想告诉我什么
And what is this in-between realm trying to tell me?
我非常想知道 所以我想见你
I am desperate to know. It's why I wanted to meet you.
所以我想跟你学习
It's why I wanted to learn from you.
但到目前为止 你都让我很失望
So far, you've been quite a disappointment.
抱歉 帕斯 我不是为你来的
Sorry, Paz. I'm not here for you.
我是为保护我的家庭而来的
I'm here to protect my family.
-你狗♥日♥的♥ -鬼扯
- You fucker! - Bullshit!
这跟保护谁无关
This is not about protecting anyone.
这跟超过我有关
This is about besting me.
你来这不是为了你的妻子 你的家庭
You're not here for your wife, your family.
你根本不关心他们
You don't give a shit about any of them.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ 帕斯 -去你♥妈♥的♥ 查理
- Fuck you, Paz! - Fuck you, Charlie!
去你妈 你太害怕了 都不敢向我求助...
Fuck you! You're too afraid to take help from me...
-我害怕... -... 也不敢求助你的医生
- I'm afraid. - ...from your doctor,
求助你的妻子 求助任何人
from your wife, from anyone.
你什么时候才能不这么自以为是...
When are you gonna stop being a little shit...
... 才能认识到你不能独自完成
...and realize that you can't do this alone?
能或不能都不重要 帕斯
Can or can't, it doesn't really matter, Paz,
因为这他妈都跟你毫无关系
'cause it's none of your fucking business.
就跟我有关 因为她们现在是我的家人了
It is my business because they're my family now,
我不会袖手旁观
and I'm not gonna stand by and watch you sabotage
看着你毁了你生命中唯一爱你的人
the only people in your life that love you.
毁了她吗 我永远都不会这样做
Sabotage? I would never do that.
都是扯淡 告诉我原因 你为什么想失败
More bullshit! Tell me why. Why do you want to fail?
-我工作非常努力 -你为什么想失败
- I work my ass off. - Why do you want to fail?!
-我不想 你♥他♥妈♥的 -你为什么想失败
- I don't, you son of a bitch! - Why do you want to fail?!
他知道原因
He knows why.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
是某种心理辅♥导♥吗
Is this some kind of intervention?
我们他妈快出去吧
Let's just get the fuck out of here.
你为什么想失败
Why do you want to fail?
我不知道 你为什么不问问你朋友...
I don't know. Why don't you ask your friend...
他说你害怕
He says you're afraid.
查理 你把钱还回去了 两次啊
You gave the money back, Charlie. Twice.
你害怕要是我拿够了钱 就会离开你
You're afraid that if I have enough, I'd leave you.
帮我
Help me.
妈的 查理 你♥他♥妈♥快点
Damn it, Charlie. Hurry the fuck up.
我想感受你的牙齿触碰我的皮肤
I want to feel your teeth on my skin.
这太病态了
This is sick.
别假装自己在帮我擦身体的时候
Don't pretend you didn't want to sneak a peek
没想过偷看了
when you were scrubbing my body.
你情不自禁 你没有的一切我都有
You couldn't help yourself. I'm everything you're not.
是啊 你死了
Yeah, you're dead.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表