剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
幸亏有你 我这"事业"才能兴旺发达
Thanks to you, business is booming.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
你没有加入我
You didn't join me.
我在想为什么
I'm wondering why.
这是神圣的地方
This is a sacred place.
我知道啊 你说过的
I know. You told me.
在你拍我一巴掌之前
Just before you smacked me one.
那事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
我常常在这里寻求慰藉
I often found solace here,
但现在我只觉得自己不洁
and now all I feel is just unclean,
毫无价值...
unworthy...
毫无价值还是解脱
Unworthy or unclenched?
噢
Oh.
绝对是囚困
Definitely clenched.
我很迷茫 很恐慌
I feel confused. I feel scared.
你现在一团糟
You're a mess.
没错
Agreed.
但我知道你在痛苦什么
But I know what you're going through.
我知道你的感觉 你感觉孤独
I know how you feel. You feel lonely.
你觉得被抛弃 你感觉自己...
You feel abandoned. You feel like...
...辜负了
...you've failed.
但是 你辜负了谁呢
But who have you failed?
我的朋友 我的家人
My friends, my family,
-我的... -不是
- my fo... - Wrong.
你迷茫恐慌
You feel scared and confused
是因为你害怕自己辜负了宇宙
because you fear you've failed the universe.
我不知道
I don't know.
你觉得宇宙抛弃了你
You think the universe is looking down
你这个宇宙的媒介
on you, its conduit,
对你感到失望 憎恶
disappointed and disgusted.
并且你想不通为什么会这样
And you just can't figure out why.
我告诉你 帕斯 一切都搞砸了
And I'm here to tell you, Paz, that's fucked up.
不能因为宇宙和我们对话
Just because the universe speaks to us,
就意味着他 她或它就不会满口胡言
doesn't mean that he, she, or it isn't full of shit.
为什么我们总认为自己是问题所在
Why do we always assume we are the problem?
为什么就不能是宇宙有时候出错了
Why can't the universe be wrong sometimes?
为什么宇宙不能自负 可怜
Why can't it be vain, petty,
或者直接点 是个傻♥逼♥玩意儿
and quite frankly, an asshole?
你知道的 他们说宇宙以神秘的方式运作
You know, they say the universe works in mysterious ways.
为什么 为什么都很神秘
Why? Why all the mystery?
为什么他妈的不能直接告诉我们这一切意味着什么
Why can't it just fucking tell us what it all means?
它在害怕什么
What is it afraid of?
我爱你 查理
I love you, Charlie.
虽然倾向于风车一边 但是老兄 你行的[暗喻查理是堂吉诃德]
Tilting at windmills, but you own it, man.
我不知道还能做什么
I don't know what else to do.
我不能说我认同你的宇宙论
I can't say I hold with your cosmology,
但...
but...
我被你的奋斗激励了
I'm inspired by your struggles.
你够胆
You got guts.
你从不言弃
You never give up.
我想重新加入这场战斗
I would like to rejoin the fight.
现在 一旦打开 这个app就会传播 记录
Now, once launched, the app will broadcast, record,
转录你听到的或说的任何声音
and transcribe everything you hear or say.
-所以我要做的就是说话吗 -是的
- So all I got to do is talk? - Yeah.
现在试试吧
Now, why don't you try it.
对着它说 然后看屏幕
Talk into it and watch.
测试
Testing.
测试
Testing.
好 我来重申下
Okay, let me reiterate.
必须让特纳承认 他知道
It is imperative that Turner acknowledge
这些武器是偷来的
these weapons as stolen goods
他和科尔德罗谈了一个合理的价格
and that he negotiate a fair price with Cordero.
明白吗
Hmm?
知道了
Got it.
我也重申一遍
And let me reiterate.
我为你们做这事儿...
I do this thing for you...
...是要保我家人平安...
...my family stays safe...
永远
forever.
家人
Family,
只包括丽塔·马♥克♥思♥和你两个女儿...
as defined by Rita Marks and your two daughters...
只有她们三个
only.
你的商业伙伴呢 布斯塔曼特
What about your business partner, Bustamante?
你也准备好让他进监狱吗
Are you prepared for him to go down?
喂 今晚没人进去好吗
Whoa. Nobody is going down tonight, okay?
如果做这事会进监狱
If this leads to an arrest,
那我们也没有了底牌而且还毁了真正要做的事
we'll have shown our hand and destroyed our case.
这只是个见面会 方索
This is just a meet-and-greet, Fonso.
没有别的
Nothing more.
我清楚明白地收到你的意思了
I read you loud and clear.
我们的所有物和自我价值没有什么不同
Our belongings are no different than our own self-worth.
是我们...
It is us...
决定了他们的价值
who determine their value.
他说过绝不要卖♥♥掉它
He said to never sell it.
他说过"没有任何东西可以凌驾于
He said, "No price could ever be put
它的价值之上"
on its worth."
他知道我不需要钱
He knew I didn't need the money.
对你来说 这不是缺钱的问题...
For you, it wasn't about the money...
不像你和他的关系
unlike your relationship with him.
好吧 他是一个施与者 他给予我们想要的一切
Well, he was a provider. He gave us everything we wanted.
但你愿意把一切都还给他 只为换回和他多一天在一起
But you'd give it all back for just one more day with him.
他在我出生那天给了我这份礼物...
He was given it as a gift the day I was born...
他说那是他生命里最幸福的一天
the happiest day of his life is what he told me.
现在你明白了 钱换不来更多的时间
And now you know that money can't get you back
更换不来某个人的爱
any more time, nor someone's love.
但是 在所有这些忽视和伤痛之下
But underneath all that neglect, all that pain,
有一个更好的你
lives a better you.
解放你自己 朋友
Free yourself, friend.
让我们帮你做更好的自己
Let us help you build someone better.
你想做更好的自己吗
Do you want to build someone better?
-应该回答是吗 -不
- Yes? - No, I'm the one
是我在问你问题
asking you the question.
你想做更好的自己吗
Do you want to build someone better?
你想做更好的自己吗
Do you want to build someone better?
-我想做更好的自己 -很好
- I want to build someone better. - Yes!
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
向大家介绍 "伟大"的查尔斯
I would like to introduce you to Charles the Magnificent.
谢了 我本想表演个节目的
Ah, thank you. I would love to put on a show,
但很不幸
but, unfortunately,
跟以往一样 我妹妹毫无准备就来了
like usual, my sister comes unprepared.
真的吗
Or does she?
我猜是刚偷的吧
Freshly stolen, I presume?
最好的那种啊
The best kind.
诺娅没来吗
Nora didn't make it?
没 工作呢
No. Work.
帕斯这状态之后 她怎么样了
How is she getting on after all this Paz business?
我想她正因为帮不上忙而丧气呢
I think she feels bad she couldn't do more.
她本来就啥都帮不了
Mm. There's nothing she could have done.
不幸的是 帕斯变得
Unfortunately, Paz has become very reliant
非常依赖催眠
on hypnotism.
恐怕没有催眠他人都不好了
I'm afraid he can't function without it.
没有和宇宙的联♥系♥ 他... 迷失了
Without that connection to the universe, he's... lost.
-查理知道吗 -当然
- Does Charlie know? - Of course.
要不然你以为他为什么带帕斯去医院
How do you think he got Paz to go to the hospital?
带我看看
Show me.
有人告诉我 整个过程非常舒缓...
I'm told it's very soothing...
花的香味
the perfume of the flower,
水流动的声响
the rhythm of the movement.
这些产生了一种催眠的功效
It induces a hypnotic state.
但他不知道
He has no idea.
我设计了一个触发词
I devised a trigger word,
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表