剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
我只是想让你放松一下
Oh, I am only trying to break you out of your funk.
你泰然自若 查理
You're poised, Charlie.
这周末你一定会很棒的
You're gonna do great things this weekend.
会拯救很多灵魂
You're gonna help a lot of souls.
然后给你赚很多钱
Make a shit-load of money for you.
给我们赚很多钱
Make us a shit-load of money.
对 "我们"
Right, "Us."
这是什么
What's this?
这是你远离家的新家
This is your home away from home.
没WIFI 没小酒吧吗
No Wi-Fi, no mini-bar?
帕斯在静修期间更喜欢简单的
Well, Paz preferred a simple, Gandhi-esque lifestyle
甘地式生活风格
while in the confines of the retreat.
甘地是禁欲主义的忠实信徒
Gandhi was a big believer in celibacy.
对 研讨会前不做♥爱♥
Yeah, no sex before seminars.
明智之言
Wise words.
怎么了 查理 告诉我
What is it, Charlie? Tell me.
你有什么烦心事
What is bothering you?
就是这里 对不对
It's here, isn't it?
你帮帕斯倾听宇宙的地方
Where you helped Paz hear the universe?
没错
Indeed.
这里是完美的催眠环境
It is the perfect environment for hypnosis.
-或者控制 -或是治疗
- Or manipulation. - Or therapy,
看你站在什么立场
depending on your point of view.
你的立场是什么 玛姬
What's your point of view, Maggie?
你应该试试
You should try it.
真的很抚慰人
It's really rather soothing.
不用 谢了
No, thanks.
我就算了
I'll pass.
来吧 我来给你介绍下团队其他成员
Come on. Let me introduce you to the rest of the team.
各位 这位... 这位是查理
Folks, this... is Charlie.
大家好
Hello, folks.
我们有数据收集 活动布置
We have data collection, event staff,
营销 和保安
marketing, and security.
你已经见过伊丽莎白了
And Elizabeth you've already met.
叫我丽斯就好
Liz, please.
好吧
Oh, right. Yeah.
我稍微调整了一下你周六的行程
I've been tweaking your schedule for Saturday.
-我想跟你过一遍 -我得打个电♥话♥
- I'd like to go over it with you. - I need to make a call.
帕斯在静修的时候从来不用手♥机♥
Paz never used the phone on retreat.
我不是帕斯
I'm not Paz.
我没明白...
I don't...
就用右键加速 就在那
You just accelerate with the right-trigger. Right here.
右键 好的好的
Right trigger. Okay, okay, okay.
-按住了 -好 我的天
- Hold that one. - Yeah. Oh, my God!
有个转弯 有个转弯 左转弯
There's a turn. There's a turn. There's a left turn.
-我不明白 -你能转弯吗
- I don't understand! - Can you turn?
我的天 好 上档
Oh, my God. Shift up, okay.
好 按B键
All right. Um, B!
-B键 按B键 -我在按啊 等等
- B! B! Press B! - I'm doing B! Wait, wait.
这太辣鸡了
This is shit.
-亲爱的 -嗨 你怎么样
- Hi, honey. - Hey. How you doing?
我好着呢
I'm good. Still good.
我不是想打扰你
Yeah, I don't mean to bother you,
就是想知道你好不好
I just wanted to make sure you're all right.
你没打扰我 自从我怀孕之后
You're not a bother. You just haven't called this much
你都没有这么勤快地打过电♥话♥
since I was pregnant.
有话直说
Trying to tell me something?
快闭嘴吧
Shut the fuck up.
你那边怎么样 有没有满怀平静与真理
How's it going out there? You full of peace and truth?
的确是满怀着些什么
I'm definitely full of something.
只是这不是我的观众 这... 不是我的风格
It's just not my audience. It's... It's not my style.
放屁 你能搞定的 我靠
Bullshit, you'll be great. Oh, shit!
怎么了 你... 你还好吗
What? You... Are you all right?
就是厨房♥出了点状况
Yeah, yeah, just a kitchen crisis.
我得挂了
I got to go.
好的 拜拜
Okay, bye.
-再来一局吧 -不打了
- Come on, one more. - I can't.
-就一局 -你玩得太好了 而我又这么菜
- One more. - You're too good. And I suck!
-来吗 -不了
- Come on. - No.
-我们可以在同一边打 -不行
- We can be on the same side. - Unh-unh.
是医院打来的吗
So, uh, was that the hospital?
不 是查理
No. Charlie.
都打来无数次了
Checking in for the umpteenth time.
-这不很好吗 -也很有控制欲
- Oh, well, that's nice. - And controlling.
自从他离开之后 每个小时都打来电♥话♥
Since he left, he's been calling every hour on the hour.
我明白他的感觉
I know how he feels.
帕斯现在很好 他正在得到需要的照顾
Paz is in a great place. He's getting the care he needs.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我想... 只是...
I guess it's... It's just that...
说实话 我有点担心自己
Honestly, I'm a little more worried about me.
我是说...
I mean...
如果帕斯再也听不到了怎么办
what if Paz never hears again?
他曾是我... 我的媒介
He was my... my conduit,
我的老师
my teacher.
帕斯一直都在身边支持我
I mean, Paz has been there for me forever.
如果他不好起来 我... 我也不知道
If he doesn't get better, I just... I don't know.
我不...
I don't...
我不知道还有谁能帮我...
I don't know who will be there for me...
和我的孩子
and my baby.
我会的
I will.
走吧 兄弟 该下班了
Come on, partner. It's quitting time.
一起喝一杯吧 我请客
Let's go get a michelada. My treat.
我很想去 不过
I'd love to, but I suspect
今天我得挑灯夜战 所以...
I'll be burning the midnight oil this evening, so...
走吧 快点
Let's go. Come on.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Something I can help you with?
没有
Nope. No.
确定吗
You sure?
当然
Yeah, yeah.
只是...
It's, uh...
有些家务事
family business.
好吧
Ah, okay.
不过我们改天一定去
But I'll take a rain check.
说定了
You got it.
回家吧
Go home.
享受一下家庭时光
Enjoy an evening with the family.
好吧
All right.
Vaya con Dios[西语: 上帝与你同在]
Vaya con Dios.
啥
What?
我得教教你西班牙语
I got to teach you Spanish.
准备
Jun-bi.
最好是好消息
This better be good.
跟这高斯巴雪茄一样好吗[顶级雪茄品牌]
As good as this Cohiba?
不错呀 小伙子
Nicely done.
现在 我已经不是污秽了
Now that I'm no longer marime,
我想找长老会的老大咨♥询♥一下
I had hoped to seek the counsel of my Rom Baro
寻求智慧的建议
for some sage advice.
好 继续说
Yeah. Yeah, go ahead.
抓紧点时间
Just make it snappy.
是这样的
Okay. Here's the thing.
我有一个... 有过一个租户
I have a t... had a tenant
开始不交租金了
who stopped paying his rent.
-他怎么了 -我不知道
- What happened to him? - I don't know.
消失了
Disappeared.
但根据租约条款
But according to the terms of his lease,
我有权利没收里面
I'm within my rights to confiscate
所有的东西
whatever was left behind on the property.
方索 你找到什么了
What'd you find, Fonso?
等着看吧
Wait till you see this.
关上门
Close the door.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表